Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance (747 Views)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by SecondTimer4Car: 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
The tag as second timer is not really true. I am more like a first timer because my first experience was terrible. I was a novice when I was eager to buy a car. The money at hand was not enough for a toks and a big sounds Nigeria used car. What was running on my mind is that if I don't buy a car at that time as the money was available I'm will spend that money. And saving another one would take a long time.

I was offered a sound Honda Sport toks car with two door for an amount within my budget but I rejected it.

Reason is that I hate 2 door cars because of it inconvenience. Because I needed a bigger and classic car with 4 doors and i bought a car I never get to ride.

I never learn how to drive with the said car not to even talk of riding the car on the road. It was from one mechanic workshop to another. It was a really bad experience I don't want to remember. Ever since than more than a decade now it look like I never bought a car.

I bought that car for 6000$ dollars as naira equivalent at the time. 600k naira.

I need a car right now within a budget 600k I can drive from point A to point B. With a bit of swag not later than 2003.

Thanks you.

Thing are bad now

My budget was very low and i need a dissent and problem free ride.
Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by buygala(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2022
SecondTimer4Car:
The tag as second timer is not really true. I am more like a first timer because my first experience was terrible. I was a novice when I was eager to buy a car. The money at hand was not enough for a toks and a big sounds Nigeria used car. What was running on my mind is that if I don't buy a car at that time as the money was available I'm will spend that money. And saving another one would take a long time.

I was offered a sound Honda Sport toks car with two door for an amount within my budget but I rejected it.

Reason is that I hate 2 door cars because of it inconvenience. Because I needed a bigger and classic car with 4 doors and i bought a car I never get to ride.

I never learn how to drive with the said car not to even talk of riding the car on the road. It was from one mechanic workshop to another. It was a really bad experience I don't want to remember. Ever since than for decades now it look like I never bought a car.

I bought that car for 6000$ dollars as naira equivalent at the time. 600k naira.

I need a car righnt now within a budget 600k I can drive from point A to point B. With a bit of swag not later than 2003.

Thanks you.

Thing are bad now I can't even

My budget was very low and I

Sorry to tell you this ..

But you better keep trekking if you insist on a post-2003 vehicle for 600k..because a 600k post 2003 vehicle is likely to bring you only sorrow, tears and blood.

600k naira in 2022 is the new 200k..know this and know peace smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by garriAndsugar: 7:11pm On May 07, 2022
Scooter will be okay for you considering your budget
Or why not get skating shoes so you can move from point A to B

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by Dozieson(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2022
buygala:

But you better keep trekking if you insist on a post-2003 vehicle for 600k..because a 600k post 2003 vehicle is likely to bring you only sorrow, tears and blood.

Chaiiii.
Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by SecondTimer4Car: 7:19pm On May 07, 2022
buygala:

I need a car. I'm getting embarrassed. Have you been to a place where they keep asking you if you are the one that package the venza or Benz outside. When you came with lag. It's so embarrassing at the end when you are leaving the scene at the end.
Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by SecondTimer4Car: 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Scooter will be okay for you considering your budget
Or why not get skating shoes so you can move from point A to B
you are funny. I need a car.
Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by GreatAdvice: 7:23pm On May 07, 2022
You need a car to feel like a big boy but you are not willing to do what it takes. Your mates have sold their kidneys in the black market. Others have used their manhood for ritual. If you can't trek, I will advise you to do what big boys do.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by buygala(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
SecondTimer4Car:
I need a car. I'm getting embarrassed. Have you been to a place where they keep asking you if you are the one that package the venza or Benz outside. When you came with lag. It's so embarrassing at the end when you are leaving the scene at the end.

Then lower your car spec expectations

You can get a reasonably OK Honda Baby boy or 2002 Honda civic for your budget.. Don't expect it to be toks standard tho..

Someone I know bought a 2002 Honda Baby boy full option for 1m yesterday.. Vehicle was practically in mint condition ..So don't expect 600k to get you anything spectacular..

If you insist on living above your means, I have sure plug for nice post 2010 vehicles with small police case that are within your budget.. You go just go small prison of like 10 years and then you can enjoy the vehicle when you are released smiley.. If you are interested, I can link you up to Inspector Kunle Owolabi of Homicide Division, Alagbon smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Car With The Lowest Fuel Economy & Cheapest Low Maintenance by garriAndsugar: 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
SecondTimer4Car:
you are funny. I need a car.

Ok I have one for you for that amount the only small issue is that it doesn't have doors but the seatbelt are working well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Android Headunit Dealer In Abuja? / BMW Recalls 1.3 Million Cars Worldwide / Issues With Oil Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.