Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out (3125 Views)

A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks / Check Out This Artistic Message / A Drawing A Day ~ May 2019 (artistic challenge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by wandyvirus(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
1. An "A" for effort..I'll keep an eye on your progress as there is still so much to do. Listen to those who offer advice to help you Improve. Be wary of those promising you the big buck.

2. Write better than you currently do. Stop using words like "buh". Don't let people write you off based on this wrong impression. Be the complete package.

3. Take feedback with pleasure. There are hundreds better than you. I am here looking for an animator but I saw your topic and wanted to see your progress. Not much progress, but you may be on the right track.
Rooting for you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
wandyvirus:
1. An "A" for effort..I'll keep an eye on your progress as there is still so much to do. Listen to those who offer advice to help you Improve. Be wary of those promising you the big buck.

2. Write better than you currently do. Stop using words like "buh". Don't let people write you off based on this wrong impression. Be the complete package.

3. Take feedback with pleasure. There are hundreds better than you. I am here looking for an animator but I saw your topic and wanted to see your progress. Not much progress, but you may be on the right track.
Rooting for you.
Thank you so much for this eye opener sir,I really appreciate and would make appropriate improvements to the best of my abilities

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
I did some promo art to give to my customers ...check them out ...the first one is just a sketch though

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
The recent ones

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Follow me on Instagram and
Tittok,

official_godwinosezua and Gosezua respectively

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even if you don’t comment, pls follow my instagram

official_godwinosezua
And my tiktok @Gosezua

My latest works

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
I would soon be dropping notes on my own character creations for my latest literature pieces Tales of Idavidi..
Check it out guys
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Character Art : Enubhu the fierce
Enubhu is the first Commander and General of King Aigbojie’s Forces..a noble warrior whose only fault is his blind Loyalty to the throne of Isi rele,not minding the personality of who sits on it...a flaw that leads to his ultimate death

Tales of Idavidi: read up https://www.nairaland.com/7236650/tales-ida-vidi-illustrated-story#114890694

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Idavidi the main Character of the series ...
A great and noble warrior ..who went from being a herdsman to a General then a Fugitive before emerging as the Great King over all Isi rele..his Nobility,virtue and loyalty to the God of isi rele is tested by his own weakness of lust to Power and to the woman’s body ..this form the anchor of his spectacular story..
Tales of Idavidi :do read it up using the links above

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Some ink works I created how did I do guys

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Expression

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Face off between Idavidi and Aigbojie

Sketch of Sovie

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by kellyjc(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emperordynasty:
I just finished a part of the book illustration project I was working on, they pay was good,plus my client still added a little something untop,
Just praying for grace to keep working hard and trusting God,.no
Retreat no surrender..

Also the strike is frustrating God please Come to our rescue
Good day boss. I am also a good and creative fine artist. My latest works can attest to it. I can do illustrative and real drawings and also write interesting short stories but i haven't had incentives to do much. I will be glad for any opportunity .
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2022
kellyjc:
Good day boss. I am also a good and creative fine artist. My latest works can attest to it. I can do illustrative and real drawings and also write interesting short stories but i haven't had incentives to do much. I will be glad for any opportunity .
That’s very good bro...
As of now no opportunity yet but let me know where u are based so that in case a job comes I’ll know your location..you can message me through WhatsApp my contact is on the thread

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Happy birthday to me guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Scary Make Up Artist Work ( Pictures ) / Can Anyone Help Me Delete Pictures From My Basic Hitachi Digital Camera / 3ds Max Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.