Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army (700 Views)

Egede ( Vs Nigerian Military) Aye Axemen / 10 Laws Everyone Is Guilty Of Breaking / Cameroon Pidgin Vs Nigerian Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
My people good evening

Please NOTE! If you wish to comment it must abide by the following rules below

1. All comments must be civil and devoid of abuses, do jotnattack any members tribe or religion.

2. Do not abuse the country or president ..

3. Let us discuss this deeply and respectfully we are all here to learn.

Thank you

Now let me proceed.

Who are those killimg our people in the southeast?

We have seen the government come out to say it is ESN, IPOB / unknown gunmen. Ipob have denied it and said it is government sponsored compaign to tarnish the reputation of IPOB both locally and internationally to ensure the group is branded ta terror group globally.

Here is my view
From the lay mans perspective one might be tempted to agree that surely ipib started their agitation somewhat peacefully early and where never seen to brandish weapons but I recall the formation of ESN and in the videos upon released they all had automatic weapons... Do how then do we call ipob an unarmed group? Anyways let's go further.

Ipob claim it is the Nigerian army and the DSS behind the killings in the southeast ? My people if this is true why haven't the ipob and ESN captured these killers and shown them to the whole nation on TV ? Is it not in the same bushes the ESN claim to the protecting that these so called DSS and army killer swill be hiding ?

Okay let's say thes ekiller come out of the Barack's and attack then run back there , why is the ipob who claim to be champions of our people not able to set traps and catch them. Okay catch at least one and show him or her I'm video confessing to be working for the DSS or army let us now know truthfully the ipob are innocent and being framed ? Why is it so hard to prove their innocence by capturing just one of these killers? The answer is obvious, because these unknown gunmen and ipob / ESN are one and the same .
It's so obvious to even a 6 year old child that ipob are the demons behind these killings..

This is my take, pls share yours below respectfully.

Mods old help us moderate thread

Cc mynd44 seun oam4j Lalasticlala

Cc sisterfire all passionate Igbo brothers and sisters come out let us debate this

Cc EasternVoice Malory OyeofIkoTuN Golan007 tit Miracle2022 Fyfi zinaunreal zinaunreal OyigboUpdate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by matrixmuzi: 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
Son of a goat. Go get a life
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by EasternVoice(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators have always been terrorists.
Everybody knows. Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist.

One thing I've discovered about IPOB urchins and their guttersnipes is that they've been so brainwashed, misinformed and blinded by hate that they see "BLACK" and say it's "WHITE". undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2022
matrixmuzi:
Son of a goat. Go get a life
Let me guess you are an ipob supporter ,? I have noticed none of you is intelligent enough to have a conversation because you ar enostly touts... And unfortunately People think you represent we Igbos . I asked.if Emma powerful the ipob leader is sincere and honest in saying the ipob are being set up why haven't they since over a year now made efforts to catch just one of these killers and expose them to the whole world ?

Who do you think you guys are fooling ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Zchi1052(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
The Nigerian government failed to capture those disguising them selves to claim what they are not.killing the innocent people in the East
Since IPOB claims there has nothing to do with the killings the Nigerian government should not always shoot anyhow..let them capture the killers alive and punish them until they say who there really are.

Government has failed woefully
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators have always been terrorists.
Everybody knows. Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist.

One thing I've discovered about IPOB urchins and their guttersnipes is that they've been so brainwashed, misinformed and blinded by hate that they see "BLACK" and say it's "WHITE". undecided

Please use civil warods on this thread , this wasn't created for a venting ground but to debate intellectually and clear the doubt or inform those where needed

Cc oyiboupdate and the likes pls everyone come out let us debate and inform or clear suspicions in a civilized manner
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Golan007: 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Gradually, the real igbos are beginning to resist the dregs of society who insist they would Lord over everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by EasternVoice(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Let me guess you are an ipob supporter ,? I have noticed none of you is intelligent enough to have a conversation because you ar enostly touts...
This is the summary, they are stupid touts blinded by hate. They lack the ability to reason and think straight. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Mrkcee(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
IPOB and their spokespersons have long brainwashed and misinformed our Peeple that they can't even see the red flags. It's a pity.

One thing is certain, God will deliver Igbo land from any miscreant who parades himself or herself as IPOB, ESN or autopit-toilets.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

This is the summary, they are stupid touts blinded by hate. They've lacked the ability to reason and think straight. Tufiakwa!

Again while I understand your pains, you can't be more pained than me. I am a full blooded Anambra man but let us speak only in a civil manner no name calling

Mods help us move to front page let us use this thread to debate and enlightened people

Cc seun mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Zchi1052:
The Nigerian government failed to capture those disguising them selves to claim what they are not.killing the innocent people in the East
Since IPOB claims there has nothing to do with the killings the Nigerian government should not always shoot anyhow..let them capture the killers alive and punish them until they say who there really are.

Government has failed woefully

I think this your view is one sided... Ipob have been saying they ar einnicemt and patrol all the bishes right ?
My question is simple and.honest. why haven't they captured even one of these so called Fulani DSS and army killers and shiw us. Parade the personon TV and radio and broad cast the perossn confession then truth me the whole southeast will rise in rpitest and the international community will rise too.
No one is a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
Oya all anti Igbo and ipob pls.come out to let us debate this , your points might emancipate some people or educate some .. while others points might also sway you. LeoDeKing, helinues ,mooh247 yorubaking PrinceofLagos AchalugoNwa TinubuGoQuench headbasher96 Madmohamed123 jerseyboy SlyDev

To my fellow Igbos let us start to speak up and ask questions. Let I not alway be as if the iliterate and yours speak for us. This is the time to have a voice letus either prove Igbos innocence in this debate with facts or clear all doubt about their guilt . Or silence has been too long mistaken for approval and consent

Time to have a debate

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Mrkcee(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
All Igbo loving people, our points might emancipate some people or educate. To my fellow Igbos let us start to speak up and ask questions. Time to have a debate
Exactly...
This post below will help in the Emancipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/7114531/great-news-ipob-igbo-land#112599207

Our youths need to be educated, most of them are young and do not understand the motives behind the motive.
Discus with them, & u'll see they don't even know Ralph Uwazuruike (MASSOB). Imagine!
Then what do u know?

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
Mrkcee:
Exactly...
This post below will help in the Emancipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/7114531/great-news-ipob-igbo-land#112599207

Our youths need to be educated, most of them are young and do not understand motives behind the motive.
Discus with them, & u'll see they don't even know Ralph Uwazuruike (MASSOB). Imagine!
Then what do u know?

Nwannem these so called youths are the touts. The problem with our people is we the educated enlightened Igbos never speak up. Since post civil war we allow the uneducated traders and iliterates speak for our people hence People assume by default this sort of people make up majority of our tribe which oc a gross fallacy. We need to start speaking up let the iliterates take a back seat as it should be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Mrkcee(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Nwannem these so called youths are the touts. The problem with our people is we the educated enlightened Igbos never speak up
That is it. But enough is enough!
We can not allow our beloved Ala-Igbo to become Sambisa or Baga before we speak up.
These atrocities must stop!

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by EasternVoice(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
My major problem with young Igbo boys these days is that.. THEY DO NOT REASON SMARTLY.

U will be trying to make someone understand, and from nowhere the person will scream "Fake News", "Zoo", "Jubril"...just imagine!
He'll be laughing in a matter that concerns his future.
Chai! 15-30years old young boys who where not even born during MASSOB, they can't even recognize Ojukwu in a picture. undecided
It's a pity.

In Summary, Nnamdi Kanu and His cohorts are men sponsored by enemies of ndi Igbo to distabilise us and rid us of our inheritance (the Presidency)

Why can't we first elect our people in offices (Governorship, Senate, even Presidency) and then demand to peacefully leave. Won't that make more sense?
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
Mrkcee:

That is it. But enough is enough!
We can not allow our beloved Ala-Igbo to become Sambisa or Baga before we speak up.
These atrocities must stop!

Well said my brother
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
If you believe IPoB / ESN are innocent and it is the Army / DSS behind these killings now is your chance to come here and convince us with facts and evidenc ebeyikd reasonable doubt.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 9:48pm On May 07, 2022
Fulani and British has one thing in common.
They denied u history of bloody wars with ur ancestors.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2022
SisterFire:
Fulani and British has one thing in common.
They denied u history of bloody wars with ur ancestors.

Nne This thread is to share.. so pls.indulge us and share

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 10:25pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Nne This thread is to share.. so pls.indulge us and share
...I am weak and tired my king...I can't type but read comments from little black worms who know nothing about wisdom.
Fyi Oyigboupdate insulted me openly and it still pains me...I know where he lives and he disrespected me this manner!
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am weak and tired my king...I can't type but read comments from little black worms who know nothing about wisdom.
Fyi Oyigboupdate insulted me openly and it still pains me...I know where he lives and he disrespected me this manner!

Nne , why feel down? I like when people insult me because it only means they have no counter argument superior to mine ...I never let the insults upset me you should do the same.. no matter what anyone says to you does it define you ? No so.dust it off and move on with a smile.. we are all passionate about our home and want peace restored by all means so please forgive that some may talk out of time or character don't take it personally we all want the samething , peace in our darling East and no more bloodshed..

Forgive him oh nnem ? Biko. @Oyigboupdate oya try and apologise to her let peace reign... We all want the same thing and we must hold ourselves to a higher standard than touts and thugs...

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 11:11pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Nne , why feel down? I like when people insult me because it only means they have no counter argument superior to mine ...I never let the insults upset me you should do the same.. no matter what anyone says to you does it define you ? No so.dust it off and move on with a smile.. we are all passionate about our home and want peace restored by all means so please forgive that some may talk out of time or character don't take it personally we all want the samething , peace in our darling East and no more bloodshed..

Forgive him oh nnem ? Biko. @Oyigboupdate oya try and apologise to her let peace reign... We all want the same thing and we must hold ourselves to a higher standard than touts and thugs...
...( I am so weak but I will type an advice u have to hold firm and don't joke with it ) I may come from ikwerre , but I have no black soul as a Reincarnate...I see u blacks needed help with history and things about history.because without history a society is doom forever.
All these happening today I have seen during my 11th century and my second Reincarnation in mid 14th century.
listen you are living in the white man's 14century no matter the technology u have today , b4 The Jews corrupted Anglophilai
(a creation of a deutpleidas husband of me named Neptune and I call him naphamescu ) they have fought great wars with Romans empire who tagged them anarcoppi( terrorists ) the churches are against those fighting for their freedoms, they were branded hellhounds and this title destroyed the morale of the Anglophilaimas, many Anglophilai provincials were supporting the Romans just for selfish interest,

Romans maltreated Anglophilai so much and many immortals were many thousand light years from earth. The Religious leaders aren't helping out ,how England survived the Roman oppression I don't know till date but I know many centuries passed b4 freedom came to england

Their is great confusion in southern Nigeria ,and that confusion comes with hate on one another down south.
Fulanis fought ur ancestors severely before Britain came and they lay low . I have read the wars in Egypt , so bloody in Odudowua tribe , jukun ,tiv, igala etc but today no one remembered this bloody wars because ur forefathers are fools for discarding histories.
Every Fulani has histories of what happened in 1480, 1500,AD 1740AD they are strategising seriously and southerners are joking around especially yorubas and igalas.
Ipob esn was formed to curtailed this blood agenda that was supposed to happen in January. Yorubas is never the headaches of Fulani ,no matter that yorubas claim they are . It's very simple conquering them according to their ideologies and civilizations of today( I will narrate it later) . They are alive today cos of few brave ancestors they had time passed who all died by betrayals.
So if Fulani who has acquired trillions of pounds and dollars decide to make igbos hate ipob ...south is gone forever , my nigerdelta people can disappoint any minute ,
Think ...think...think cos white men of boars called nelson Mandela terrorist , Martin Luther refused to answer terrorist and he was killed so fast because he was trying to sound non-aggressive ...nelson Mandela learned from his mistake.
Oppression is supposed to be fought not prayed over . Ipob is right and nothing can bring their asses down ,when they go down then I shall visit afterlife and haunt their oppressors to total destruction.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by OyigboUpdate: 11:17pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Thanks for the mention. If not that she mentioned u I didnt even know I was mentioned here because of one bingo spamming my name and his crew. cry

Back2d topic...
I think IPOB is responsible
This is Nnamdi Kanu ordering unknown gunmen to kill sit at home violators. This was his order for the 30 may sit at home that was shifted to 31st due to Sunday

https://fb.watch/cSFxrGEOJr/

He also ordered for the beheading of 2000 soldiers to bury Ikonso.
If u don't believe the vanguard report here is the video of him saying it.
https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

And then someone like gidgiddy will tell us we should ignore all this broadcast and command being carried out because IPOB has denied doing it. Just like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Mistake3: 11:21pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
My people good evening

Please NOTE! If you wish to comment it must abide by the following rules below

1. All comments must be civil and devoid of abuses, do jotnattack any members tribe or religion.

2. Do not abuse the country or president ..

3. Let us discuss this deeply and respectfully we are all here to learn.

Thank you

Now let me proceed.

Who are those killimg our people in the southeast?

We have seen the government come out to say it is ESN, IPOB / unknown gunmen. Ipob have denied it and said it is government sponsored compaign to tarnish the reputation of IPOB both locally and internationally to ensure the group is branded ta terror group globally.

Here is my view
From the lay mans perspective one might be tempted to agree that surely ipib started their agitation somewhat peacefully early and where never seen to brandish weapons but I recall the formation of ESN and in the videos upon released they all had automatic weapons... Do how then do we call ipob an unarmed group? Anyways let's go further.

Ipob claim it is the Nigerian army and the DSS behind the killings in the southeast ? My people if this is true why haven't the ipob and ESN captured these killers and shown them to the whole nation on TV ? Is it not in the same bushes the ESN claim to the protecting that these so called DSS and army killer swill be hiding ?

Okay let's say thes ekiller come out of the Barack's and attack then run back there , why is the ipob who claim to be champions of our people not able to set traps and catch them. Okay catch at least one and show him or her I'm video confessing to be working for the DSS or army let us now know truthfully the ipob are innocent and being framed ? Why is it so hard to prove their innocence by capturing just one of these killers? The answer is obvious, because these unknown gunmen and ipob / ESN are one and the same .
It's so obvious to even a 6 year old child that ipob are the demons behind these killings..

This is my take, pls share yours below respectfully.

Mods old help us moderate thread

Cc mynd44 seun oam4j Lalasticlala

Cc sisterfire all passionate Igbo brothers and sisters come out let us debate this

Cc EasternVoice Malory OyeofIkoTuN Golan007 tit Miracle2022 Fyfi zinaunreal zinaunreal OyigboUpdate

You're nothing but a fulani slave.
For you to be asking why haven't ESN capture unknown gunmen you're a DSS or a janjaaweed.
Even Nnamdi Kanu said it. The unknown gunmen is like spirit nobody know them.

U can never be Igbo we know our people...
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2022
Mistake3:

You're nothing but a fulani slave.
For you to be asking why haven't ESN capture unknown gunmen you're a DSS or a janjaaweed.
Even Nnamdi Kanu said it. The unknown gunmen is like spirit nobody know them.

U can never be Igbo we know our people...

You started with name calling grin

You are the iliterates we said we don't want speaking for us. Secondly you didn't even give a reasonable response but saying unknown gunmen are spirits ? How does that answer my question? Kai you should be ashamed of yourself at your age.
Pls don't bring your nonsense to this thread again. We only want civilized educated people here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Thanks for the mention. If not that she mentioned u I didnt even know I was mentioned here because of one bingo spamming my name and his crew. cry

Back2d topic...
I think IPOB is responsible
This is Nnamdi Kanu ordering unknown gunmen to kill sit at home violators. This was his order for the 30 may sit at home that was shifted to 31st due to Sunday

https://fb.watch/cSFxrGEOJr/

He also ordered for the beheading of 2000 soldiers to bury Ikonso.
If u don't believe the vanguard report here is the video of him saying it.
https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

And then someone like gidgiddy will tell us we should ignore all this broadcast and command being carried out because IPOB has denied doing it. Just like that?

It is well.. I believe so too that ipob / ESN are responsible. It's like so obvious.
If you look at their antecedents they don't hesitate to show up their doings or show anything to catch the media.

But what started making suspect them was for almost one year now our people are being killed and everytime Emma powerful will come out and say it is the government!! Why did they firm ESN ? Was it not to cover the forests and prevent Herdsmen form killing us? So why is it so hard for them to just show us one person they captured and tortured to confess that he or she is DSS or army ? Why?

This was when I became convinced that ipob /.ESN are the unknown gunmen
Because if it wasn't them they would have captured some of the people since..

Thank you for your good work nna keep.it up and stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Coly2012(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2022
Nobody solve a problem by jumping into conclusion which the op have done in his opening remarks, The issue of Biafra is over 50 years old now and the wounds, scares and bad blood is still there even when the igbos have chose to move forward and see Nigeria as there home which is why you fine and Igbo man in the most remote villages is the four corners of the nation owning landed properties and maga business and most times don't come back to east for years.
Every other tribe do have resavations when it comes to the above because of reasons best known to them, now this generation of Igbo having study the soco-political -religous- and tribal sentiment that have bewildered the nation chosed to go there separate way through a legal means of referendum, holding peaceful civil disobedience it because a problem as armed security operative were unlished against them, I wish the fg have also use civilis manner we could not have been were we are today, the fg might be the key sponsor of the killing which is evident in the end sars case, support of Fulani headsmen and even in the way and manner the Fulani kidnappers and Boko Haram boys are been permperd in other to cage IPOB and paint them black,we all no that there is nothing our politicians can not do to keep themselves in power.
On the other hand IPOB may be the distributor of the guns and men who have over grown and can no longer be termed by those who are in charge now because of the incarceration of MNK.
My conclusion- The fg should be able to live up to responsible by putting an end to this madness not IPOB,as no man or organization is above the law,vis a vise politicians and IPOB. A the voice of the people is the voice of God,if the igbos says they want to go let them go,this is not the first time this will be happening in the world and the case of Biafra will not be the last time it will happen,let us be civilised for once instead of been together by name and be in thousand apart by attributes.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by OyigboUpdate: 11:40pm On May 07, 2022
SisterFire:

I've forgotten how it started nnem biko eweliwe ozoemena. Bahara biko nne maramma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2022
Coly2012:
Nobody solve a problem by jumping into conclusion which the op have done in his opening remarks, The issue of Biafra is over 50 years old now and the wounds, scares and bad blood is still there even when the igbos have chose to move forward and see Nigeria as there home which is why you fine and Igbo man in the most remote villages is the four corners of the nation owning landed properties and maga business and most times don't come back to east for years.
Every other tribe do have resavations when it comes to the above because of reasons best known to them, now this generation of Igbo having study the soco-political -religous- and tribal sentiment that have bewildered the nation chosed to go there separate way through a legal means of referendum, holding peaceful civil disobedience it because a problem as armed security operative were unlished against them, I wish the fg have also use civilis manner we could not have been were we are today, the fg might be the key sponsor of the killing which is evident in the end sars case, support of Fulani headsmen and even in the way and manner the Fulani kidnappers and Boko Haram boys are been permperd in other to cage IPOB and paint them black,we all no that there is nothing our politicians can not do to keep themselves in power.
On the other hand IPOB may be the distributor of the guns and men who have over grown and can no longer be termed by those who are in charge now because of the incarceration of MNK.
My conclusion- The fg should be able to live up to responsible by putting an end to this madness not IPOB,as no man or organization is above the law,vis a vise politicians and IPOB. A the voice of the people is the voice of God,if the igbos says they want to go let them go,this is not the first time this will be happening in the world and the case of Biafra will not be the last time it will happen,let us be civilised for once instead of been together by name and be in thousand apart by attributes.

Nnam thank you for your contribution and my the Lord bless you for I can feel your love and passion for our people.

Having said that you raised so many issues all in one post I will try and respond my own opinion and let others do that.

1. The issue of our people and post civil war experience is a totally different topic and deep and very big one to bring up on this thread my brother ,if we go into that issue we will serial this thread so let us leave that one perhaps we can open a thread for that another day.

2. You opined that maybe the FG is sponsoring these killimg while ipob supply the weapons and man power but these boys have grown beyond the control of ipob? Hmmmm this is actually a very new angel I never thought about ... But I don't see FG and Ipob working together to what end ? I mean both have their goals at opposite ends so how can they find common ground, this idea doesn't hold water to me.o, but I will wait for others to respond.

Lastly my brother I am not biased I love our people too I just want these killings to stop

Thank you
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by OyigboUpdate: 11:42pm On May 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It is well.. I believe so too that ipob / ESN are responsible. It's like so obvious.
If you look at their antecedents they don't hesitate to show up their doings or show anything to catch the media.

But what started making suspect them was for almost one year now our people are being killed and everytime Emma powerful will come out and say it is the government!! Why did they firm ESN ? Was it not to cover the forests and prevent Herdsmen form killing us? So why is it so hard for them to just show us one person they captured and tortured to confess that he or she is DSS or army ? Why?

This was when I became convinced that ipob /.ESN are the unknown gunmen
Because if it wasn't them they would have captured some of the people since..

Thank you for your good work nna keep.it up and stay blessed
I will try my best not to use IPOB bingo again for this month even if they do call me APC zombie.

I have apologized to sisterfire my love. When we go marry naw we go give Emergingnation3 microphone to do us MC. Him go dey shout Ikwere and fulani janjaaweed... cheesy
Let me me help call other IPOB members in this argument.

Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc Emergingnation3

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I will try my best not to use IPOB bingo again for this month even if they do call me APC zombie.

I have apologized to sisterfire my love. When we go marry naw we go give Emergingnation3 microphone to do us MC. Him go dey shout Ikwere and fulani janjaaweed... cheesy
Let me me help call other IPOB members in this argument.

Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc Emergingnation3

Well done my brother .. you have shown maturity... Sisterfire , nnem forgive and forget oh biko. We are one. We must stand together against these demonic killers who are destroying our home! united we stand divided we fall. Enough is enough , it's time we the enlightened and eductaed take back our destiny from the iliterate touts and thugs .

Meanwhile this thread is becoming more interesting, I am waiting to see more angles to this discussion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jjc / I'm Not Sure What To Say / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.