Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army (721 Views)

Egede ( Vs Nigerian Military) Aye Axemen / 10 Laws Everyone Is Guilty Of Breaking / Cameroon Pidgin Vs Nigerian Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Malory: 2:46am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I think this your view is one sided... Ipob have been saying they ar einnicemt and patrol all the bishes right ?
My question is simple and.honest. why haven't they captured even one of these so called Fulani DSS and army killers and shiw us. Parade the personon TV and radio and broad cast the perossn confession then truth me the whole southeast will rise in rpitest and the international community will rise too.
No one is a fool
I think some criminals of Igbo origin are hiding behind factionalized IPOB to commit most of these carnages.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 6:25am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
I think some criminals of Igbo origin are hiding behind factionalized IPOB to commit most of these carnages.

O think it's just ipob/ESN doing 5hese killings for reasons best known to them. There is no one elsem if these were criminals or dss the ESN /.ipob would have gladly caught them since and showed it off to the whole world .come on for goodness sake their leader Kanu was telling us he had proof bunsri was jubril from Sudan. If truly these killings are by Fulani Emma powerful and ipob won't have wasted time to capture one and show the whole world
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 7:24am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Well done my brother .. you have shown maturity... Sisterfire , nnem forgive and forget oh biko. We are one. We must stand together against these demonic killers who are destroying our home! united we stand divided we fall. Enough is enough , it's time we the enlightened and eductaed take back our destiny from the iliterate touts and thugs .

Meanwhile this thread is becoming more interesting, I am waiting to see more angles to this discussion
...you guys really don't know me .
I said all that is happening now has happened before and their is light at the end of the tunnel for blackworlds who were left vulnerable by their stupid creators for mind predators to deal with.
I have seen thousands of likes of ijele, who eats with the oppressors.
I still keep tab of the height of criminals that can be on the eastside as far back as 1998, and they were subdued by bakaasi boys of the order of the dark creek.
A society has criminals ready to work for the government anytime a just course is brought up by the freedom fighters.
Oyigboupdate has aligned with the oppressors because of monetary gains, something immortals don't do because it's repercussions are brutal.
Ipob esn were formed because of great schemes of Fulani oligarchy ,just like Czudai force against the Roman empire was formed by the oppressed znerda in 14 century( the Roman empire province in Roumania uses their farmland for military grounds and base )...many criminals from znerda went to Rome to beg for crumbs in order to silent the quest . And they were granted gold 4 gold. They came to znerda to kill and rape women wearing mask with the. Symbol of Czudai forces, and many were against this forces who engage in successful guerilla affairs against the Roman military... It became difficult as many said they shud drop the quest but their stubborn leader miktai refused .
Secondly Many Religious leaders went to Rome for crumbs in guise of bringing peace talk but were there in Rome to collect golds and ivory .they came back with words like" fight is for lord god almighty" " do not judge Rome house of god almighty"
And I( I lived in wagzog ie hungary then with my husband and kids) told miktai to kill all pastors of their land and to make it look as if the Romans did such. He obliged and the war was won in 6months. If not all his followers will fear the consequences of hellfire and abandon the struggle,because it's like fight battle from 6 angles of different enemies .Then if u want to destroy a struggle of innocence use criminals, armrobbers and pastors( most especially )
...That's y women's struggles of the ancient time don't have hiccups because u won't wear a man skirts to cause mayhems...
If u continue blaming ipob then u are a troll.
And ask oyigboupdate to give us evidence of this criticisms against deadly Fulani herdsmen so I can know he is clean in the heart.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 7:36am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

O think it's just ipob/ESN doing 5hese killings for reasons best known to them. There is no one elsem if these were criminals or dss the ESN /.ipob would have gladly caught them since and showed it off to the whole world .come on for goodness sake their leader Kanu was telling us he had proof bunsri was jubril from Sudan. If truly these killings are by Fulani Emma powerful and ipob won't have wasted time to capture one and show the whole world
...you are not clean in the heart .
You are blaming ipob and no one else,
What if I tell u[b] "A military boss paid some criminals in massob huge some to kill those couple who married against his order,
I have been in the army previously to know high ranked officers turn young female officers as sex machine
,they will dare u to marry ,if u do so and u are in borno , yobe , adamawa u will be killed with ur hubby and boko Haram will be blamed, if u reside in north west he will kill u and bandits will be blamed
If u reside in Lagos ,Oyo, Ogun etc ritualists or skullminers will be blamed
Now this couples reside in the east and ipob was blamed,
We have brains and refuse to use it
That killing was so personal ,ipob aren't this personal with d military .
My research shows that a military boss is behind the killing ,u can see how beautiful the female was even after death. No military boss will allow such pretty woman marry a subordinate in name of love without killing them.
All these happens daily in other states [/b]
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 7:38am On May 08, 2022
Op if u don't stop that evil path u thread .. u will be doomed.
Bye
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by EasternVoice(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2022
Mistake3:

[s]You're nothing but a fulani slave.
For you to be asking why haven't ESN capture unknown gunmen you're a DSS or a janjaaweed.
Even Nnamdi Kanu said it. The unknown gunmen is like spirit nobody know them.
U can never be Igbo we know our people...[/s]
Common, Mechie eze ure gi. Ewu!
IPOB/ESN kills in the East they'll say it's DSS and Government Mercenaries that killed people;
Government agencies kill the killers they'll now say that Buhari is killing innocent youths.
Just imagine the level of denial and ignorance!

Anuofia nwuruanwu! Aturu!
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...you are not clean in the heart .
You are blaming ipob and no one else,
What if I tell u[b] "A military boss paid some criminals in massob huge some to kill those couple who married against his order,
I have been in the army previously to know high ranked officers turn young female officers as sex machine
,they will dare u to marry ,if u do so and u are in borno , yobe , adamawa u will be killed with ur hubby and boko Haram will be blamed, if u reside in north west he will kill u and bandits will be blamed
If u reside in Lagos ,Oyo, Ogun etc ritualists or skullminers will be blamed
Now this couples reside in the east and ipob was blamed,
We have brains and refuse to use it
That killing was so personal ,ipob aren't this personal with d military .
My research shows that a military boss is behind the killing ,u can see how beautiful the female was even after death. No military boss will allow such pretty woman marry a subordinate in name of love without killing them.
All these happens daily in other states [/b]

Okay you made very sound points. For the sake of this discussion let's say you are right and this particular couple was one done by their bosses.

Now these klingd have been going on for over a year now.. ipob has been saying it's not us. Our soldiers are in the bushes guarding them from Fulani herdsmen right...this same ipob like media attention and show of force as we have alwawsy Sewn because they 2abt the world to be sympathetic to the course. Now what stops Emma powerful and his boys from capturing the killers of all the other numerous people? Our people he is claiming to protect are being murdered why hasn't his boys who he claimed are on the bishes fighting oodf herds men why haven't they captured just one and proved to the whole world and even the government that these are military men. It's funny that no one seems to be able to answer this. Back then they showed isfihuter jets they shot down, herds men they captured, army officers they defeated ... Why suddenly they can't capture killers roaming the east for over a year now ?
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
I said all that is happening now has happened before and their is light at the end of the tunnel for blackworlds who were left vulnerable by their stupid creators for mind predators to deal with.
I still keep tab of the height of criminals that can be on the eastside as far back as 1998, and they were subdued by bakaasi boys of the order of the dark creek.
A society has criminals ready to work for the government anytime a just course is brought up by the freedom fighters.
Oyigboupdate has aligned with the oppressors because of monetary gains, something immortals don't do because it's repercussions are brutal.
Ipob esn were formed because of great schemes of Fulani oligarchy ,just like Czudai force against the Roman empire was formed by the oppressed znerda in 14 century( the Roman empire province in Roumania uses their farmland for military grounds and base )...many criminals from znerda went to Rome to beg for crumbs in order to silent the quest . And they were granted gold 4 gold. They came to znerda to kill and rape women wearing mask with the. Symbol of Czudai forces, and many were against this forces who engage in successful guerilla affairs against the Roman military... It became difficult as many said they shud drop the quest but their stubborn leader miktai refused .
Secondly Many Religious leaders went to Rome for crumbs in guise of bringing peace talk but were there in Rome to collect golds and ivory .they came back with words like" fight is for lord god almighty" " do not judge Rome house of god almighty"
And I( I lived in wagzog ie hungary then with my husband and kids) told miktai to kill all pastors of their land and to make it look as if the Romans did such. He obliged and the war was won in 6months. If not all his followers will fear the consequences of hellfire and abandon the struggle,because it's like fight battle from 6 angles of different enemies .Then if u want to destroy a struggle of innocence use criminals, armrobbers and pastors( most especially )
...That's y women's struggles of the ancient time don't have hiccups because u won't wear a man skirts to cause mayhems...
And ask oyigboupdate to give us evidence of this criticisms against deadly Fulani herdsmen so I can know he is clean in the heart.

Hmmm Nne this is heavy ... @Oyigboupdate you have the mic...

@sisterfire you and I will discuss later again... I didn't know you are also a believe reincarnation
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:

@sisterfire you and I will discuss later again... I didn't know you are also a believe reincarnation....
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by headbasher96(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Oya all anti Igbo and ipob pls.come out to let us debate this , your points might emancipate some people or educate some .. while others points might also sway you. LeoDeKing, helinues ,mooh247 yorubaking PrinceofLagos AchalugoNwa TinubuGoQuench headbasher96 Madmohamed123 jerseyboy SlyDev

To my fellow Igbos let us start to speak up and ask questions. Let I not alway be as if the iliterate and yours speak for us. This is the time to have a voice letus either prove Igbos innocence in this debate with facts or clear all doubt about their guilt . Or silence has been too long mistaken for approval and consent

Time to have a debate
create a thread and give us a time we will be there
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by headbasher96(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:

udele or oyigboupdate has not align himself with the oppressors everyone has a right to believe in what works for him so long as he can backup his claim likewise u people but what i want to tell u guys is revolutions are not won with gun or beheadings.

Kanu started his agitation on a good level though his advisors were not wise enough that is why u see the disarray they are facing without him.
They even went up to an extent of threating king and and people they are suppose to align with because they are clueless.

He was suppose to make a case against the nigerian government when they invaded his house the international criminal court is in the hague not nigeria that was where he was suppose to take the army and u know once he did that automatically UN will pick interest but he did none of these
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by headbasher96(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Oya all anti Igbo and ipob pls.come out to let us debate this , your points might emancipate some people or educate some .. while others points might also sway you. LeoDeKing, helinues ,mooh247 yorubaking PrinceofLagos AchalugoNwa TinubuGoQuench headbasher96 Madmohamed123 jerseyboy SlyDev

To my fellow Igbos let us start to speak up and ask questions. Let I not alway be as if the iliterate and yours speak for us. This is the time to have a voice letus either prove Igbos innocence in this debate with facts or clear all doubt about their guilt . Or silence has been too long mistaken for approval and consent

Time to have a debate
mind u i am not anti igbo am clamoring for a peaceful nigeria not a nigeria where u are afraid of a particular region
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2022
headbasher96:
udele or oyigboupdate has not align himself with the oppressors everyone has a right to believe in what works for him so long as he can backup his claim likewise u people but what i want to tell u guys is revolutions are not won with gun or beheadings.

Kanu started his agitation on a good level though his advisors were not wise enough that is why u see the disarray they are facing without him.
They even went up to an extent of threating king and and people they are suppose to align with because they are clueless.

He was suppose to make a case against the nigerian government when they invaded his house the international criminal court is in the hague not nigeria that was where he was suppose to take the army and u know once he did that automatically UN will pick interest but he did none of these
...yorubaman( ur selfish reasoning exposes u ) its right sabotaging ur southern brothers who fought the schemes of Fulani who keep tab of the ancient wars of our forefathers.
I can as well say killing u is my own belief and its right !
U blacks are so stupid now selfishly I have murdered the right and wrong reasoning .
Karma is coming for u ,
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by headbasher96(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...yorubaman( ur selfish reasoning exposes u ) its right sabotaging ur southern brothers who fought the schemes of Fulani who keep tab of the ancient wars of our forefathers.
I can as well say killing u is my own belief and its right !
U blacks are so stupid now selfishly I have murdered the right and wrong reasoning .
Karma is coming for u ,
are u fighting the fulanis or u are killing your people last time i check the fulanis your so called ipob kidnaped were released whats your take on that
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 9:42am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Okay you made very sound points. For the sake of this discussion let's say you are right and this particular couple was one done by their bosses.

Now these klingd have been going on for over a year now.. ipob has been saying it's not us. Our soldiers are in the bushes guarding them from Fulani herdsmen right...this same ipob like media attention and show of force as we have alwawsy Sewn because they 2abt the world to be sympathetic to the course. Now what stops Emma powerful and his boys from capturing the killers of all the other numerous people? Our people he is claiming to protect are being murdered why hasn't his boys who he claimed are on the bishes fighting oodf herds men why haven't they captured just one and proved to the whole world and even the government that these are military men. It's funny that no one seems to be able to answer this. Back then they showed isfihuter jets they shot down, herds men they captured, army officers they defeated ... Why suddenly they can't capture killers roaming the east for over a year now ?
...back and forth ,here we go again... do U nid to fight for ur inheritance with a very wealthy man to reset ur brain oyigbotroll?
Do I need to tell u ,ur own brothers will align with the rich intruder selfishly to cause u pains unimaginable?
Visit my thread and have wisdom denied u by atrocious winged humanoid Jehovah aka Satan and his adopted feralikirinscu.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 9:43am On May 08, 2022
headbasher96:
are u fighting the fulanis or u are killing your people last time i check the fulanis your so called ipob kidnaped were released whats your take on that
...Goodbye my dear .
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by headbasher96(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...Goodbye my dear .
come lets reason dont run i dont insult people i am above
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by OyigboUpdate: 10:27am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:

Aunty I cannot be talking about boko haram and herdsmen in the North when my land is on fire.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by OyigboUpdate: 10:32am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

@sisterfire you and I will discuss later again... I didn't know you are also a believe reincarnation....
In Igbo land we dont chase rats while pir house is burning. Allow Northerners to complain of their boko haram make them leave me and this boko haram something na.
Any little thing they will start talking of Boko haram are we in competition of terrorism.
If Boko haram is of high interest to them one person can take up the job to report it.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

In Igbo land we dont chase rats while pir house is burning. Allow Northerners to complain of their boko haram make them leave me and this boko haram something na.
Any little thing they will start talking of Boko haram are we in competition of terrorism.
If Boko haram is of high interest to them one person can take up the job to report it.

I totally agree, we don't need to be justifying the evil going on in our land with what bokoharam is doing...

@sisterfire nne I think everyone should criticize not just Fulani , bokoharam and yorubanation ... I can decide to never criticize bokoharam because frankly I don't care what happens in the north but that doesn't make me less a Nigerian does it?

OyigboUpdate I just see as someone who people misunderstand on this forum. I have watched him closely , he is very passionate about ending this terrosim in our place .. I have never seen him engage in tribalsim or hate speech. One may confuse him with a troll because he uses harsh words that seem uncivilized yes I have cautioned him about this , but it's clear his heart is in the right place that's how he won me over.@sisterfire you aren't a bad oerisn I have watched you too, your heart bleeds at the death and injustice going on in our home , so you and OyigboUpdate are actually saying the same thing and fighting the same fight but with different languages

All we need is understanding we are all on the same side .. if I see who will pay me to fight ipob why won't I collect money ? Ipob are evil ... Don't confuse hating ipob with not wanting equal rights for our people they are different things
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...back and forth ,here we go again... do U nid to fight for ur inheritance with a very wealthy man to reset ur brain oyigbotroll?
Do I need to tell u ,ur own brothers will align with the rich intruder selfishly to cause u pains unimaginable?
Visit my thread and have wisdom denied u by atrocious winged humanoid Jehovah aka Satan and his adopted feralikirinscu.

Baby girl you are both saying the same thing with different languages. Pls tone down the name calling okay
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2022
headbasher96:
mind u i am not anti igbo am clamoring for a peaceful nigeria not a nigeria where u are afraid of a particular region

Apologies for the wrong classification then .. I stand corrected. How is your weekend going ?
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2022
headbasher96:
create a thread and give us a time we will be there

This is the thread , we are live since yesterday. Everyone has a voice , do speak your truth

The mic is yours .. read the thread and catch up
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by headbasher96(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Apologies for the wrong classification then .. I stand corrected. How is your weekend going ?
fine and yours
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2022
headbasher96:
fine and yours

It's been eventful

Thank you
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by SisterFire(f): 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I totally agree, we don't need to be justifying the evil going on in our land with what bokoharam is doing...

@sisterfire nne I think everyone should criticize not just Fulani , bokoharam and yorubanation ... I can decide to never criticize bokoharam because frankly I don't care what happens in the north but that doesn't make me less a Nigerian does it?

OyigboUpdate I just see as someone who people misunderstand on this forum. I have watched him closely , he is very passionate about ending this terrosim in our place .. I have never seen him engage in tribalsim or hate speech. One may confuse him with a troll because he uses harsh words that seem uncivilized yes I have cautioned him about this , but it's clear his heart is in the right place that's how he won me over.@sisterfire you aren't a bad oerisn I have watched you too, your heart bleeds at the death and injustice going on in our home , so you and OyigboUpdate are actually saying the same thing and fighting the same fight but with different languages

All we need is understanding we are all on the same side .. if I see who will pay me to fight ipob why won't I collect money ? Ipob are evil ... Don't confuse hating ipob with not wanting equal rights for our people they are different things
...My heart isn't bleeding ,I have seen things like this for a millionth time ,
But one I will never forget is the annihilation of reptilians ,red serpenyalims, science anacs, dracs by Yahweh aka Satan of the holy Trinity .
Wat pains me recently is love blackworld has for holy Trinity arch enemy of the aspects of the supreme , trinity in grudge with nature.
As for ipob ,igbos won't leave them.
Re: Let's Debate: Who Is Guilty IPOB/ ESN Vs Nigerian Army by Kingozymandias(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...My heart isn't bleeding ,I have seen things like this for a millionth time ,
But one I will never forget is the annihilation of reptilians ,red serpenyalims, science anacs, dracs by Yahweh aka Satan of the holy Trinity .
Wat pains me recently is love blackworld has for holy Trinity arch enemy of the aspects of the supreme , trinity in grudge with nature.
As for ipob ,igbos won't leave them.

The reptilian who? I am confused what are you talking about ? Pls explain

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Guy / Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Trust D Chics / A Love Greeting To All Niaralanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.