Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Don't Type Rip If It Happens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Type Rip If It Happens (309 Views)

If It Happens Tonight ..... / End Times, Demonic Possession; How It Happens And How To Avoid It / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Type Rip If It Happens by Ever8090: 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
I have been crying for help now but no one seems to care when it happens, some will regret genuinely that if they knew, the would have helped to prevent this....we have Nairalanders who are rich and with the heart to help, but scammers have made it difficult for real depressed people to get help....I am depressed and in serious terrible condition, I really need help I sincerely need help.....I am dying slowly, my life is slowly coming to an end pls...
Re: Don't Type Rip If It Happens by MikeMicheal(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2022
Ever8090:
I have been crying for help now but no one seems to care when it happens, some will regret genuinely that if they knew, the would have helped to prevent this....we have Nairalanders who are rich and with the heart to help, but scammers have made it difficult for real depressed people to get help....I am depressed and in serious terrible condition, I really need help I sincerely need help.....I am dying slowly, m life is slowly coming to an end pls...
RIP IN ADVANCE!
You think you can blackmail us emotionally. grin
Re: Don't Type Rip If It Happens by doggedfighter(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
I hope this is not the Channa1 moniker ?

Re: Don't Type Rip If It Happens by Ajens1991: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Go to your pastor or Iman, am sure they will never let you down like some of us here.
Re: Don't Type Rip If It Happens by annayawchee: 10:22pm On May 07, 2022
Go and d.ie alaye
Ur post reeks of entitlement..

Nobody owes you.
Go drag your parent.

We all have our secret battles, some worse than what you're passing through

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Media Not Giving Omega Power Ministry (OPM) Credit / Muslims Don’t Take Insults Against Beloved Prophet Muhammad "SAW". Opinion! / Deborah Samuel Murder And Other Victims Of Religious Violence In Northern Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.