Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Deborah Samuel Murder And Other Victims Of Religious Violence In Northern Nigeri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel Murder And Other Victims Of Religious Violence In Northern Nigeri (312 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel Murder And Other Victims Of Religious Violence In Northern Nigeri by fabinfos(f): 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
Deborah Samuel Murder And Other Victims Of Religious Violence In Northern Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3SZb986lwk

The topic of RED LINES has been raised.

But before we go on to discuss whether there should be lines, especially for those who are not believers of a particular religion.

Let us take a look back in history, discussing previous high profile incidences of hate crimes in the northern region of Nigeria.

Sighting the cases of Gideon Akaluka, Christiana Oluwatoyin Oluwasesin, Mrs. Eunice Olawale, Mrs. Bridget Agbahime.

Source: https://fb.watch/d1WIOnPBX1/

(1) (Reply)

The Error Of Once Saved Forever Saved Even If You Continue In Sin / How A Man I Healed Of Cancer Gifted Me A Brand New Private Jet — Pastor Gbenga / Who, Is The God Of The Sabbath? Is It Jesus Christ Or Our Father In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.