Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) (40395 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Olabode211: 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
You mistakenly send money to cultist,cultist no dey send backkk
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by fuck419: 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
From the chat history, he deliberately sent the 30k. She did the right thing by not sending anything back to him.

People need to be careful, it's not everybody you can receive things from and be whole again. The length at which evil is advancing, hmmmmmm.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Boys de Nairaland de beg for urgent 2k....Una no fit help those ones, na all these evening newspapers una go de send raba give.....

Na so one slide into my dm on Twitter... saying stuffs like

'I like your political commentary" "I just decide to follow"

Me sharp guy... Thank you bae. Next thing

"Hope you were not affected by the covid-19 lock down.

I said not really much. Next thing...

" I lost my job and it has really been difficult to keep up since then. I can't even buy my pad bla bla..... "

As the alaye guy wey I be.... Oh... Sorry eh....
Next.... I don't mind anything.....

grin grin I just de laff d shameless dude or could even be a guy sef.

I just throw the bomb.... I can link you up some cool money links online.... Can you work online... Bae said yes....

I said OK.... Build your profile on upwork and when you done... Let me review it....

That was the last I heard of the oloshoguy.....

Hahahahahaha... Nice one... My take Video call inko e no dey again... abi dey dey scam for video call....

Me i am no against helping but.. one can go and extra mile to find out the genuine the person is!!

even girls 4 video call dey even scam self... what am i even saying!!.... its well ooooo...
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Dozie32(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2022
temitope27:
Serves him right, oloriburuku somebody

You get evil mind .
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2022
Superwave16320:
A man probably using a girls photo. Don't help anybody online they won't hear. If any individual can not attract help from his immediate surrounding he or she as got to be a terrible human being.

Even at that, the person in that picture doesn't look hungry
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Emperor88(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2022
Superwave16320:
A man probably using a girls photo. Don't help anybody online they won't hear. If any individual can not attract help from his immediate surrounding he or she as got to be a terrible human being.

That's a lie..it is a woman
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Smarkest(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2022
Serve him well because if is a man, he won't even give him a listening ear let alone of sending him money
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Herculex03(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2022
inoki247:
Them don carry helper handicap grin grin
Handicap 2 and Draw No bet grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Lexusgs430: 3:49am On May 09, 2022
He was chatting to a man ......... He put a ladies picture, to catch all this mumu men ........... cheesy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by vickydevoka(m): 4:11am On May 09, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdRRvDXos7Q/
I just don't know I don't like given ladies money. May because in de paste I really helped them without any appreciation. I gave a guy just 5k come see appreciation for one week. Ladies has dis entitlement mentality that a guys money is theirs. May be. Not all though
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by vickydevoka(m): 4:11am On May 09, 2022
Niece:

I just don't know I don't like given ladies money. May because in de paste I really helped them without any appreciation. I gave a guy just 5k come see appreciation for one week. Nigerian Ladies has dis entitlement mentality that a guys money is theirs. May be. Not all though
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by phemmyfour: 4:30am On May 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do I say to these things?
your gender should change their ways
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by macdiho: 7:00am On May 09, 2022
Bro I get interest for Upwork o, you fit teach me?
Tulsaguy:
Boys de Nairaland de beg for urgent 2k....Una no fit help those ones, na all these evening newspapers una go de send raba give.....

" I lost my job and it has really been difficult to keep up since then. I can't even buy my pad bla bla..... "

I just throw the bomb.... I can link you up some cool money links online.... Can you work online... Bae said yes....

I said OK.... Build your profile on upwork and when you done... Let me review it....

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by dontrulee: 7:04am On May 09, 2022
Eyah, unfortunately some people will never learn.

Only give out what you can do without. I'll give out what wouldn't affect me at all, so if even I don't get my money back, am not bothered. It's the nature of humans not to pay what they owe
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
That's very bad of her.

Ordinary 30k fa?

You called 30k ordinary? You must be big girl or big madam..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2022
Minime10:

Which helper grin
This one na case of investment gone wrong.
The initial intention from the giver man wasn't for help properly so called, but was done with a view for subsequent hook up after savouring the lady pics grin
Let us be sincere, if it was a guy that had requested for such help, him for help
Even thus,he have the intention,does that means,you should be greed?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Goldbw122(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2022
She thought that the money will not finish
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by HRMK: 8:03am On May 09, 2022
nobody should pity this man!so.he couldnt find any man like himself on social media that he could assist but a lady!yeye!!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by friendl: 8:04am On May 09, 2022
I never see who beg reach girls online ,...it is just pure wickedness
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by yetty247(f): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
This nairaland guys dey hungry OOO... Imagine criticizing the guy bcoz na female he send money to.

For the elebi idiot lady, she shouldn't finish the 30k again
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by yetty247(f): 8:58am On May 09, 2022
friendl:
I never see who beg reach girls online ,...it is just pure wickedness

Yes ooo... The lazy ones actually
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Lacash: 8:58am On May 09, 2022
Niece:

Reversed case of bush meat catching the hunter grin grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2022
grin

Tulsaguy:

Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Immarocks(f): 10:06am On May 09, 2022
Stupid dishonest girl... Just 30k you think our have made it in life what about tomorrow .she has blocked her help for tomorrow and blocked that of other innocent people that will seek help from him. Shame.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Slimsly100(f): 10:29am On May 09, 2022
Alas! The hunter has become the hunted
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by kokomilala(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2022
I've sworn that I won't render any form of help to the unconscionably-driven girls of this age. They never appreciate anything. And greed is their métier. Cheat him,swindle him and on and on is the way they deal with men.
For this lady,she just shut the doors of favours against herself. The anger of God hover over her soul.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by tightpussy156: 11:57am On May 09, 2022
MR MAN you must be very stupid to senda BITCH money on fb because you chat with her.Those bitches are beggars online.What were you thinking maybe she go give you wet PUSSY in return.you Bleep up big time if na boy ask you for money you wouldnt send kobo.Dont ever send a girl money you meet on any chat website.when you havent meet her.they are ONLINE BEGGARS looking for who wipe.Shine ur eyes.you are disgrace to MEN.who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by fluffybaby(f): 12:08pm On May 09, 2022
How sane man will dash money to a random woman claiming she hasn't eaten all day when no be say she dey crippled. I would understand if she was looking for capital to start selling pure water.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Ezarazo(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=112617342]good for him! I'm sure if he saw his fellow man asking for money,he would glady

I don't think you're right, I have assisted guys on my fb without having any knowledge who they're.. it gives me joy to assist if I have money at that very moment and as long as my spirit likes your story.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Boss I will be glad if you could give me the info i need to know about the upwork online...I'm just a fresh graduate still jostling for work. Is there any online work I can dedicate myself to how do I go about it Sir.

If I can speak with you it will be really helpful, this is my line 09025233124
Re: Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) by Pootle: 1:12pm On May 09, 2022
he did not post the part of the chat were he wanted to take a share of the kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.