Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Arrogant Wife...what To Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arrogant Wife...what To Do (379 Views)

How Do We Deal With The Arrogant Sense Of Entitlement? / Never Be Arrogant In The Kingdom Of The Greatest Creator / Ignorant Arrogant Christians Taught Important Lesson By Vodou Deity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Wife...what To Do by Zchi1052(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2022
Ok long story cut short...in as much as I don't like or support beating a woman.am really helpless cos I don't know what to do to punish my wife to make her always fear,respect and obey me without laying a hand on her ...like seriously she's too arrogant and stubborn,she goes against my wish almost everytime

Please what to do?
Re: Arrogant Wife...what To Do by garriAndsugar: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
Swear say you no notice all this redflag before you marry her?

You don go follow big yansh enter gobe
Re: Arrogant Wife...what To Do by isaiah4life(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
You SIMP while you were courting her. So, now you are caught in between.

Don't beat her. Just give her two corrective slaps and you will see the changes. Stop SIMPing around.
Re: Arrogant Wife...what To Do by Unzerious: 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
If you can, leave the house for sometime. Take a break, go to another town and don't have any contact with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Google Adsense And Adwords? / How You Can Achieve Your Financial Goals / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 6th February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.