Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2115 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 07, 2022
Re: . by KiNg0G: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Na wa
Re: . by KingsleyCEO: 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
Na them wan marry her?

Beyond my question above, I actually understand their concerns. Because is a rear thing, but people find love in the strangest places.

They may be feeling she has jazzed you.

At this point, is either her or your family.

God forbid anything happens to you, they will give her hell. So my brother weigh your options carefully.

2 Likes

Re: . by Malory: 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
All these tale by moonlight lyrics just to garner attention

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by isaiah4life(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
When you marry her, the scales in your eyes will fall.

2 Likes

Re: . by RoyalBlu(f): 9:41pm On May 07, 2022
Night cruising cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Mickykarim: 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
If she is as good as you painted, why is she coming for you and why not stay with the men she had nine children with. Use your head, Mr. Stop monkeying around, your father and family will always wish well. Presumably.

Take care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Uniquetani1(f): 9:46pm On May 07, 2022
Super story?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dilini(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
Even me will disown you, no be juju be that?

YoudeyVexme:
Because the lady I want to marry has 9 children, single mom I tried my possible best to convince them she can still bore me my own it's all falling on deaf ears. Am even older than her, She's 31, am 35. If you weren't told, you doubts she has even given birth, her character towards me is what every man desires. So submissive, something I find rare dating several girls this past years.
I finally told my dad about it to my surprise he Said he will disown me.

Please help me, how do I convince them that this lady still has high chance to bore me my own kids.

2 Likes

Re: . by kenearth50(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2022
9 children at 31 years kiss
Bros me sef go disown you ....

Bros forget love, hope you know what you're venturing into? The bills & everything that will come with it when you eventually get together undecided

Use your head bro wink

10 Likes

Re: . by ojun50(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2022
Give her belle first

1 Like

Re: . by SUPERPACK: 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
By the time she gives birth to a boy and girl you will have 11 children to play a full football match. I wonder who will feed them all. Why did the fathers of the nine children none found her good enough to be a wife.
Re: . by Typicool8(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2022
This looks like a cooked up story just to catch cruise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2022
thats one is overfertile for you, watch out!
Re: . by drmikeadams(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Because the lady I want to marry has 9 children, single mom I tried my possible best to convince them she can still bore me my own it's all falling on deaf ears. Am even older than her, She's 31, am 35. If you weren't told, you doubts she has even given birth, her character towards me is what every man desires. So submissive, something I find rare dating several girls this past years.

Please help me, how do I convince them that this lady still has high chance to bore me my own kids.
Doctors in the house, I need your advice

After disowning u,ur father should wake Moses from dead , then offer u to Moses as a burnt offering.... grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2022
9 children??
See what the power of kpekus can do. grin grin

If na your son wan marry woman way get 9 children, you go gree??
This is not love, this is madness!!

She dey submissive, then why her baby daddies no gree marry her??
U better listen to your parents. Stay there dey do lover boy. Mumu

1 Like

Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2022
Another fake story.

2 Likes

Re: . by Kingpin1000: 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
Your family loves you so much.
Trust me,you don't want to thread that path.
She will be the best thing that happened to you until you get married to her.
She will then separate first from your family and friends cos she knows they will be the only ones to talk sense into you.
Then she will start blackmailing you with how you threat her children, 9 children will drain your pocket and you will have no one to complain to then.
You will try to impress her but will be hurting yourself.
You will become paranoid and after that depressed.
Your family will hate you after that, because of the way you treated them.
You will want to make peace with them but she wont let you.
Food cost, education dey expensive too. No matter how you train another man pikin na still him papa name him go bear.
Bros run away from single mothers, especially Nigerian ones, they can be toxic.

1 Like

Re: . by flokii: 11:19pm On May 07, 2022
Even Nairaland sef supppse disown you.. she is submissive yen yen yen.

1 Like

Re: . by stjsd(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2022
Age, 31=9kids? I don't understand tongue
Re: . by cavreek: 3:18am On May 08, 2022
Abeg quick question, who go dey financially responsible for those 9 children
If u fit answer this question and u no receive sense then I give up on ur matter
Re: . by Mindlog: 3:52am On May 08, 2022
Another tales by moonlight, she is 31 and has 9 children, when she begin start to dey born pikin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ibechris(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2022
Wait oh,did u say 9 children?

Guy,I can see u have been charmed.

U had better rethink your step.

Although if I were your father,I would have u arrested quickly because u can't be normal at all.
Re: . by beautyhd: 6:46am On May 08, 2022
9 children at 31?

Did she have 3 sets of twins and a set of triplet?

For likes, people just make up stories

2 Likes

Re: . by JohnnA1: 7:58am On May 08, 2022
ANOTHER FAKE STORY.
Re: . by chubinwa(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2022
9 children? From who exactly. This story is so fictional
Re: . by Meteng: 9:53am On May 08, 2022
Has 9 children and very submissive. Na when you marry am finish you go know whether she’s submissive or not
Re: . by Zaheertyler(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Marry her
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:33am On May 08, 2022
You should have stated the number of baby daddies she has, so that one will know how complicated her life is and advice you properly. Looks like this lady began having kids when she was a teenager.

I wouldn't marry a single father of 9 children, however, If the 9 children are from one man, you may marry her. If she has upto two baby daddies or more, quit the relationship, and save yourself from a complicated crazy' future. Let her pick one of her baby daddies and marry. This story looks fake.
Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

you should know why she is submissive. 31 with 9kids...baba
Re: . by AjiBussu(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2022
Op Are you really okay?
Re: . by pps1759(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
B4 nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 20 Strangest Baby Names / "pictures: Chinese Man Dangles Girlfriend From Window With Knife To Her Throat" / Can You Add Your Wife On The Deeds Of Your Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.