Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise (48997 Views)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by benalvino3: 9:31am On May 08, 2022
Trailers are killing people up and down. Most of them, almost all of them are not roadworthy. the States should do something about them. some of them are completely appalling to look at. it is like you are looking at scrap

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by doggedfighter(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2022
KingDash:
Go beat the trailer na

I wish I can .
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Blackfox: 9:32am On May 08, 2022
Eh yaa rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Kisico: 9:35am On May 08, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Rest in peace
So sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by VE28(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2022
Which kind thing be this
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 9:42am On May 08, 2022
RIP
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by AuroraB(f): 9:44am On May 08, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Abeg, Who likes it?
Just asking!
You lots wish you could make others not express their genuine feelings online. Stop the bullying.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Polynek(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2022
Rest in peace young girl
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by IbileIfe: 10:02am On May 08, 2022
May Almighty God JEHOVAH comfort her family and relations and friends.

Please, pray Psalms 91 every day before going anywhere. Share this message with others. Many lives will be saved.

Psalm 91
King James Version
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by ubee(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2022
So you can actually be so insensitive to the extent of ogling at the picture of the girl even when knowing fully well that the story is about how she was tragically killed by a truck?

What is really happening to guys in the country?
A lot of you have lost your sense of humanity. It's just sad.
Iamuk:
D pic with green cloth.
shocked
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by ubee(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2022
The sad reality is that there are actually people that "like it".

On this thread I've seen someone ogle at the picture of the girl, while being fully aware of her tragic death.

I think no one can disagree if we say he likes it.
AuroraB:
You lots wish you could make others not express their genuine feelings online. Stop the bullying.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2022
eldervine:
Jesus. Was it fatal?
yes bro he died instantly and his ribs struck out.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by virginchaser(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2022
People get knocked down every now and then on east west road by impatient drivers.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by brizziedos(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2022
eldervine:
For as long i can remember someone has always died each year after writing jamb. Una sure we no go ask our leaders the kind sacrifice they dey use us do
This JAMB thing don even tire me sef undecided
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by eldervine: 11:03am On May 08, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
yes bro he died instantly and his ribs struck out.
Its no longer a coincidence something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Adeyinka90: 11:04am On May 08, 2022
Rip..d truck jamb her
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by stasius: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
It's a pity. RIP. cry cry
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Beautygoddesss: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
factwriter:

I thank God for you and all others who returned home safe. I was restless throughout yesterday until my daughter returned home from the JAMB center.

May the good lord give the family of the deceased innocent girl the fortitude to bear this loss.

May her soul rest in peace. May she find solace in the bossom of the lord.
thank GOD AND AMEN
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by HarlequinLekex: 11:14am On May 08, 2022
starbuck:
Death in this country seems to be very cheap

RIP lil one
Ave u once paid for it or what are u talking about
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Kestolove(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2022
dey hv use her for money rituals, na dia way
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by NairaMaster1(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2022
starbuck:
Death in this country seems to be very cheap

RIP lil one

This one is not the country issue. She probably did not look well or a foolish okada man cheated her.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2022
ubee:
So you can actually be so insensitive to the extent of ogling at the picture of the girl even when knowing fully well that the story is about how she was tragically killed by a truck?

What is really happening to guys in the country?
A lot of you have lost your sense of humanity. It's just sad.
What is happening to you in paticular is the question u should be asking.
I was thinking of her age and why that physic am seeing. Just that. It could be for what ever reason ...
I don't fkin know what you mean. And don't quote me again.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

You dey reason pikin wey dey inside the belle?
It could be fibroid or watever. But her age gat thinking what's wrong. Probably the pic and d story isn't detailed.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
ubee:
The sad reality is that there are actually people that "like it".

On this thread I've seen someone ogle at the picture of the girl, while being fully aware of her tragic death.

I think no one can disagree if we say he likes it.
U be basterd.
U no go die well.
Na ogun go chop your body.idiot don't make me loose my cool fool.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by EmekaA125(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2022
So sad. RIP dear
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Weirdgee: 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
RIP DEAR
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by JBoss25(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
Truck don jamb her cry
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Obiaraudo: 12:57pm On May 08, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in peace � �
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Love55freas(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Zinpat: 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
Chai... May her soul RIP
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by ubee(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2022
It's ironic to see how a depraved person like you that can be drooling over the picture of a young girl that you know was tragically killed, lose it and curse out with so much anger.

Which Ogun? What is my business with your Ogun?
Your diabolism with eat you up, but can't do nothing to me.

Oh, and I have just noticed from your discussion with someone on the thread that you probably were expressing surprise at the seemingly protruding belly, but the truth is it doesn't make your behaviour less bizarre.
There are tons of young women out there with such belly, it's nothing unusual and no reasonable person should even want to express concern over that when the girl in question was tragically killed.

You are trash!
Go to Hell, and carry your Ogun with you.

Iamuk:

U be basterd.
U no go die well.
Na ogun go chop your body.idiot don't make me loose my cool fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.