Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise (48996 Views)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by FloatingSky7: 1:40pm On May 08, 2022
Some of this children are not exposed to activities outside the school, from their parents home to school, possibly their schools are few metres to their home or their parents drive them to schools. Although we have crazy drivers on the road and this happens on yearly basis. Very painful to loose a child. Rip
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by chikason22(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2022
Stephen2324:
Young lady ki!!€d by a Trailer just after partaking in the JAMB exercise.

Backup; @portharcourtspecials
Obiri Ikwerre is just here in PH. So sad. Devil why? Why all your evils

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by onadana: 2:54pm On May 08, 2022
chigoziri2403:
This life .....
It's time to take action
Limit heavy duty vehicles to night
This people need to be regulated
Most of these drivers sleep on the steering, they can drive for days without rest

Bro..when death comes,it comes.The ways and how is left for we alive to debate.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by chigoziri2403(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2022
onadana:

Bro..when death comes,it comes.The ways and how is left for we alive to debate.
Not in this manner
There are avoidable deaths
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by 1stanlo(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
Bad news everyday, everywhere....I can't remember when last something good happened in this country called Nigeria
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
ubee:
It's ironic to see how a depraved person like you that can be drooling over the picture of a young girl that you know was tragically killed, lose it and curse out with so much anger.

Which Ogun? What is my business with your Ogun?
Your diabolism with eat you up, but can't do nothing to me.

Oh, and I have just noticed from your discussion with someone on the thread that you probably were expressing surprise at the seemingly protruding belly, but the truth is it doesn't make your behaviour less bizarre.
There are tons of young women out there with such belly, it's nothing unusual and no reasonable person should even want to express concern over that when the girl in question was tragically killed.

You are trash!
Go to Hell, and carry your Ogun with you.
U are just a scum.
All this your grammar amounts to nothing aside that u are just a frustrated piece of poo. I am not in your category or your level in any form...
I will say this for the last time.don't quote me again u psycho 4uk off with your premature and filthy brain wink
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by ubee(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
You are trash like i said before.
You are curious to know whether a dead little girl was pregnant in a picture she took several years earlier.

Unlike you, other normal thinking people felt sad by the tragedy that befell her and her family.
You are a degenerate piece of shit!

Go burn in Hell, and don't forget to take your god (Ogun) along with you.
Iamuk:

U are just a scum.
All this your grammar amounts to nothing aside that u are just a frustrated piece of racist. I am not in your category or your level in any form...
I will say this for the last time.don't quote me again u psycho.

Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 08, 2022
ubee:
You are trash like i said before.
You are curious to know whether a dead little girl was pregnant in a picture she took several years earlier.

Unlike you, other normal thinking people felt sad by the tragedy that befell her and her family.
You are a degenerate piece of shit!

Go burn in Hell, and don't forget to take your god (Ogun) along with you.
I see you are really depressed.
Suicide fall on you.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 08, 2022
This is heartbreaking...SC**w the government!
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by jevic(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2022
RIP to the dead.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by ubee(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
There is more likelihood that the sun falls out of the sky this moment than I commit suicide - with the present healthy state of my life.

You have been throwing the dark words like suicide, Ogun, etc.
It's clear to see you are the gutter type; the lowest of low that carries a putrid stench of backwardness and evil into anywhere you enter.

In due time your time will be up. You will rot in Hell.

The fact that you are this bitter is so much joy to my senses.
You don't deserve peace.

To Hell with you. May your tears never end.
Iamuk:

I see you are really depressed.
Suicide fall on you.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
ubee:
There is more likelihood that the sun falls out of the sky this moment than I commit suicide - with the present healthy state of my life.

You have been throwing the dark words like suicide, Ogun, etc.
It's clear to see you are the gutter type; the lowest of low that carries a putrid stench of backwardness and evil into anywhere you enter.

In due time your time will be up. You will rot in Hell.

The fact that you are this bitter is so much joy to my senses.
You don't deserve peace.

To Hell with you. May your tears never end.
You deserve every word I sent out to you.
And so shall it be for you and your household.
Unless the sun doesn't set for the mood to come up.
Basterd creature.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Wakeup0oo(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
Aystarz:

The government keeps killing its youths with each passing day. A good policy and enforcement would have put paid to trailers plying our roads in the daytime.
Nothing consign government in this one, you are saying they should drive in the night to promote smuggling and other vices abi. How will you say someone should ride a truck in the night do you want sleep to make him run into somebody compound. Do you know the stress that comes with exam and in this case jamb. Haba, try dey allow government rest small o. Rip to her.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Gee64: 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
Reckless drivers everywhere particularly in Lagos and Benin City.

RIP girl.
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Aaay: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
Life
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by madgoat(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Benwallt(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2022
Very painful. Please I Will advise our girls to stop forming while crossing or walking on the road. The car I was commutting in had to stop for a lady to walk pass. We all marvelled at the way the lady sashayed on the road
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by kafeii123: 10:32pm On May 08, 2022
Stephen2324:
Young lady ki!!€d by a Trailer just after partaking in the JAMB exercise.

Backup; @portharcourtspecials

What's the worth of a Nigerian life??
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by 1875bola: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626740:
Damn it!
This is sad to read.
May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
[/s]
Re: Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise by Afeezcoay(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2022
Tragedy cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.