Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dear Orjisblog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Orjisblog (154 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Orjisblog by uncleck: 9:55pm On May 07, 2022
We all remember how orjisblog persistently brought the bad state of Ohi-Orogwe road to the attention of the public albeit comically. The road was started by Emeka Ihedioha but was abandoned when he was removed from office by the supreme court.

The good news is that the road has finally been constructed. It would have been fair for orjisblog bring the cheering news to nairaland as well.

The above notwithstanding, I commend the guy for speaking up

Re: Dear Orjisblog by uncleck: 9:56pm On May 07, 2022
After

Re: Dear Orjisblog by successmatters(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
The houses on the first pictures didn't appear in the second set of pics. Did they demolish the houses after they did the new road?

Something seems wrong
Re: Dear Orjisblog by uncleck: 10:17pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:
The houses on the first pictures didn't appear in the second set of pics. Did they demolish the houses after they did the new road?

Something seems wrong
It's a road and not a spot. I took the pictures while on bike. The whole expanse of road was bad

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Need For Now / APC WAEC and NECO Candidates / Wrong Portrayal Of African Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.