Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks (17462 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by NnamdiKanu(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2022
future001:

My own is that have to rid Igbo land of the IPOB virus. IPOB and ESN have brought nothing but pains and agony to our people. Their members are all criminals and rascals.

Zamfara isn’t your own? But IPOB is your own! How much really do they pay your guys? Disgusting human beings
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875pit: 7:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Oga show evidence or shut up.
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by pacespot(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2022
Human lives mean nothing in this sh*thole country. I repeat the question asked by one UK newspaper recently, "what is the essence of Nigerian government?". Do we really have a government in this country
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Sunnyski: 8:11am On May 09, 2022
They are doing business and also killing for Allah and Mumuhamed, the real enemy is IPOB and ESN

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Nobody: 8:12am On May 09, 2022
It baffles me how we as a nation continue as if nothing happened when scores of people are killed, kidnapped daily..
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by ufuosman(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2022
I bliv buhari govt will be dere last operations
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:27am On May 09, 2022
Tranquillity360:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/07/terrorists-invade-zamfara-communities-kill-over-50-residents-mass-attacks

They are called TERRORISTS ! Not Bandists.
Mainstream media and a good majority of the population are truly the problem of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 8:34am On May 09, 2022
NnamdiKanu:

Zamfara isn’t your own? But IPOB is your own! How much really do they pay your guys? Disgusting human beings

Nobody pays me anything.

Yes I care about Zamfara people as a human being but Igbo land is my home and blood. What IPOB and ESN are doing in our land is criminality and evil. ESN said they want to protect our people against herdsmen but have turned to destroy, rape, kidnap, harass, intimidate and maim the same people. Our people are living in fear everyday. This is the truth and you know it. These people are criminals!
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 2elliot: 8:36am On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

How do you know the government killed the youths? Did they claim responsibility?
When they release terrorists and give them V.I.P treatments every other day while the victims in the villages still mourn their dead and tend to the wounds, then every sane persons understands the game. But them, zombies are waiting to watch the news on TV.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by scoxxy6: 8:37am On May 09, 2022
I see..
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by bigcasava1(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2022
Tranquillity360:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/07/terrorists-invade-zamfara-communities-kill-over-50-residents-mass-attacks

and the media is silent over this because it is not ipob? Bandit killed 50! And the Nigeria sees it as nothing! This country!
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 2elliot: 8:38am On May 09, 2022
future001:

Nobody pays me anything.

Yes I care about Zamfara people as a human being but Igbo land is my home and blood. What IPOB and ESN are doing in our land is criminality and evil. ESN said they want to protect our people against herdsmen but have turned to destroy, rape, kidnap, harass, intimidate and maim the same people. Our people are living in fear everyday. This is the truth and you know it. These people are criminals!
Where were you when Fulani herdsmen were killing with reckless abandon in the east and elsewhere? How many herdsmen were killed or arrested and tried by the secury? Guy, you be mumu eh.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 8:47am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
Where were you when Fulani herdsmen were killing with reckless abandon in the east and elsewhere? How many herdsmen were killed or arrested and tried by the secury? Guy, you be mumu eh.

No need for insult. You want to justify the harassment and maiming of innocent Igbos by ESN? Are these innocent Igbos being maimed and intimidated everyday by ESN also herdsmen?

Herdsmen are terrorists (undisputed) but so is ESN based on their current actions!
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 2elliot: 8:49am On May 09, 2022
future001:

No need for insult. You want to justify the harassment and maiming of innocent Igbos by ESN? Are these innocent Igbos being maimed and intimidated everyday by ESN also herdsmen?

Herdsmen are terrorists (undisputed) but so is ESN based on their current actions!
ESN have always been in the forest. Your govt agents are in the towns. Is that too hard for you to get?
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 8:56am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
ESN have always been in the forest. Your govt agents are in the towns. Is that too hard for you to get?

But ESN regularly pays visits to villages to enforce their self serving interests while burning and destroying properties and killing people along the way. This is the truth. This is not freedom fighting!

There are testimonies about there evils and this is not govt. agents.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 2elliot: 8:58am On May 09, 2022
future001:

But ESN regularly pays visits to villages to enforce their self serving interests while burning and destroying properties and killing people along the way. This is the truth. This is not freedom fighting!

There are testimonies about there evils and this is not govt. agents.
who ever you see in the villages is your state forces on glass flag operations.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 9:07am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
who ever you see in the villages is your state forces on glass flag operations.

Sorry but without a concrete proof, what you say are mere allegations. But we know who goes around enforcing military style sit at home on Mondays and killing people at INEC registration centres. So everyone must comply with your rules otherwise be killed?
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by johnnychuks(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

Oga show evidence or shut up.
, you dey craze ooo, evidence to allow you guys to blackmail our land.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Benmob: 9:10am On May 09, 2022
hollywater:
Good news. They should Channel their energy in castigating the Igbos, while their families are dying.
Sir baba zombies, should come to their rescue.
whether government propaganda or not or ipob or not,are u telling me u are happy wat is happening in d east,me I will continue to talk about d bad thing happening in d east because is my region(father side) and me I don't want it to be like wat is happening in d north, because dey fail to speak up than and indirectly supporting d terrorist because dey claim they are only fighting infidels,now everybody have become d prey both Muslims and Christians.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by showafrica(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by colorsofrainbow: 9:11am On May 09, 2022
JoeEeL:

Stop answering idiots. Your explanation a hundred times will make no sense to them.

They are after your lands and resources and will do everything, including subterfuge and violence to penetrate. With all the evil going on in the North and middle belt, why are they so interested in that small land they call dot land in the East? It is because you guys will give them the hottest resistance to their islamisation and takeover agenda of the moribund cowntry.

Their goals are visible:
1. Create anti-IPOB sentiment.
2. Make Igbos dissociate with IPOB.
3. Ensure the Biafra agitation is not well founded in the coastal areas of the south.
4. Reduce IPOB influence from the outside world, her funding, gathering and member increase (due to asylum) by smear campaign in order for the world to label them terrorists.

Be smart in whatever you do. Their agents are everywhere, especially in faceless and quite silly forums like this... where they can create alternate accounts, inflate their likes and shares etc.

(I'm not Igbo and whenever I say this, people tend to not believe me. But I have a number of Igbo friends and I know them for 2 things: one, intelligence; two, freedom.)

So don't be a little taken aback by saying "you buy into the IPOB agitation" and all that... That's the start of the withdrawal. That's a little percentage of what they want. You should be full IPOB. Be very proud of it. Don't let them have a pyschological one over you. These e-rams know the games they're playing. As for me, Im full Oodua. Them neva born the idiot wey go make me dey fear to represent my land or region.

Thanks bro. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Vulcan24(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2022
The caliphate on da beat
The Robin hood of the Northwoods
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 2elliot: 9:26am On May 09, 2022
future001:

Sorry but without a concrete proof, what you say are mere allegations. But we know who goes around enforcing military style sit at home on Mondays and killing people at INEC registration centres. So everyone must comply with your rules otherwise be killed?
What don't you understand by false flag operation?
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 9:42am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
What don't you understand by false flag operation?

If this is the case and you are strongly convinced that the government agents have hijacked IPOB’s operation to create mayhem, then IPOB must make the necessary sacrifices to protect the lives of the people that they claim to love. People’s lives and means of livelihood cannot continue to be destroyed while we have the luxury of passing blames to the govt.

IPOB needs to disband ESN for the sake of the people and ensure compliance from its members if they are not criminals. Then anyone parading himself as ESN is clearly a criminal or terrorist.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Chickensoup: 9:58am On May 09, 2022
How can you call this people bandits after killing up to 50 citizens. So to this northerners, people that kill intentionally without any plan of stealing anything are called bandits.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by naijapips04: 10:04am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
When they release terrorists and give them V.I.P treatments every other day while the victims in the villages still mourn their dead and tend to the wounds, then every sane persons understands the game. But them, zombies are waiting to watch the news on TV.

Same way every sane person understands the game IPOB is playing even without any evidence. If I see you ask for evidence again, uchu ga agbagbugi.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by uvie66: 10:42am On May 09, 2022
Nothing new
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by NorthernSerene(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2022
Very bad. Its not a surprise tho. Na 9ja we dey...
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by God1stson(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
What kind of country is this. People are massacred like flies. I think the army and most security apparatus are heavily sabotaged. It's time to hire mercenaries. Or identify true indigidens of the community and give them training and authomatic weapons in en-mass. them we can watch if these people are ghost or humans.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by JBoss25(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2022
Sunnyski:
They are doing business and also killing for Allah and Mumuhamed, the real enemy is IPOB and ESN
Serious failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt / Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule / Primaries: APC Proposes N55m For Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.