Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK (3946 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2022
Branched the UK on my way from Canada to Nigeria. The level of technological advancement was quite impressive when compared to Canada. grin. Enjoy

Birmingham

11 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2022
Birmingham

9 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2022
London . River Thames

7 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2022
Second pic- big ben

6 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2022
Trafalgar Square

4 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Tonypens48(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2022
Beautiful scenes..... cool cool

One day, I will tell my own experience too. Amen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2022
Visited my former street. Nothing much had changed.
2007 vs 2022

10 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nobody: 10:23am On May 08, 2022
Ednut1 please like how much can be enough for one to visit UK please
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by DannyFX2638: 10:30am On May 08, 2022
Lol.. why all this UK people day run to Canada?? From Salford to edut and many others . Una no day tell us something Sha
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Lol.. why all this UK people day run to Canada?? From Salford to edut and many others . Una no day tell us something Sha
na Nigeria i go back o. Then canada later.
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Broveens42(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2022
UK and their 'ugly' Rivers
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Killmaster1(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2022
Don't know why I don't just like U.k.i prefer U.S sha.Uk looks boring,,humid,scanty and racist.
BTW,is that thing above supposed to be food? I mean lunch, breakfast?

5 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by DannyFX2638: 11:02am On May 08, 2022
Killmaster1:
Don't know why I don't just like U.k.i prefer U.S sha.Uk looks boring,,humid,scanty and racist.
UK look Boring??

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Dreamsss: 11:12am On May 08, 2022
Killmaster1:

I also have never liked them...now I wanted to manage and try the health route and they kept banging their phones on me and the ones that stayed on the line, are asking for as much as £5300 pounds to go and wash old people's bum in the name of care.

If I had that kain money, is it not to find masters to do and in Canada? Las las, God will punish natives of UK. I so hate them now grin

4 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Dreamsss: 11:13am On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
na Nigeria i go back o. Then canada later.

Sir ednut abeg I need cheap schools for health graduate programs for Canny abeg..guide your gal smiley
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2022
Dreamsss:

Sir ednut abeg I need cheap schools for health graduate programs for Canny abeg..guide your gal smiley
why not go on google. I did not study in Canada nor in the health field. How i wan take know What is wrong with people self lol
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Ednut1 please like how much can be enough for one to visit UK please
depends on your circumstances. If you have someone to stay with you dont get to pay for hotel or airbnb.
You can make your research.
Flight cost
Transportation cost
Train
Feeding
Tickets to events etc. ideally it would cost you over 1m to 1.5m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2022
Killmaster1:
na lunch lol.
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Dreamsss: 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
why not go on google. I did not study in Canada nor in the health field. How i wan take know What is wrong with people self lol

Kaiii..you fall my hand. Never did I imagine that you could be this nasty. Ahnn aaahn. I actually have been reading up on the student thread and this is like extending
a convo, I didn't really put heart in. My further actions couldn't have been based solely on whatever suggestions you give, had you even obliged me. I really surprise say na u be the ednut wey ppl de mention upandan...kaii

12 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by DannyFX2638: 12:45pm On May 08, 2022
Dreamsss:

Kaiii..you fall my hand. Never did I imagine that you could be this nasty. Ahnn aaahn. I actually have been reading up on the student thread and this is like extending
a convo, I didn't really put heart in. My further actions couldn't have been based solely on whatever suggestions you give, had you even obliged me. I really surprise say na u be the ednut wey ppl de mention upandan...kaii
na so the guy day be .. I done follow am .. unfollow am .. still follow am again .. Na nice guy Sha but he day Bleep up sometimes grin

11 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Dreamsss: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
DannyFX2638:
na so the guy day be .. I done follow am .. unfollow am .. still follow am again .. Na nice guy Sha but he day Bleep up sometimes grin

Haaa..as in, I confussse. Person Need to go school for corntree before e no cheap schools...hey God. Well, na me accord undue relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Limassol(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
Branched the UK on my way from Canada to Nigeria. The level of technological advancement was quite impressive when compared to Canada. grin. Enjoy

Birmingham
Do you mean the UK is ahead of Canada technologically? Could you elaborate!
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Gerrard59(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2022
Dreamsss:

Ednut1 is a DIY guy. And to your question, a five minutes search on Google will answer your question.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2022
Limassol:
Do you mean the UK is ahead of Canada technologically? Could you elaborate!
this device as seen in my brother’s house reads electricity consumption in real time, i never see am for Canada. I used my credit card to pay in the bus, na bus pass wey you go load money still dey Canada. My phone plan has 8 gig allowance per month, my brother’s own in the uk was 150 gig . The under ground tube in London is not match for the ones on Toronto for example which has 3 lines.

5 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2022
Dreamsss:

you are indirectly saying I should go google the information for you when you also have google on your phone. Its like telling someone to help you pick up a remote when your hand can reach it lmao.

9 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by steadyMoving22: 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
this device as seen in my brother’s house reads electricity consumption in real time, i never see am for Canada. I used my credit card to pay in the bus, na bus pass wey you go load money still dey Canada. My phone plan has 8 gig allowance per month, my brother’s own in the uk was 150 gig . The under ground tube in London is not match for the ones on Toronto for example which has 3 lines.

Using data for future decisions, hence they are preparing for a future in every sector.
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nuelzi: 3:26pm On May 08, 2022
Life is easy when money dey oh

Flenjo from every angle
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Dreamsss: 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
you are indirectly saying I should go google the information for you when you also have google on your phone. Its like telling someone to help you pick up a remote when your hand can reach it lmao.

Blah Blah..logic-less analogy. As though you never asked real people questions in your life. De your de, you hear....Mr. DIY.

7 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Dreamsss: 4:34pm On May 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

Ednut1 is a DIY guy. And to your question, a five minutes search on Google will answer your question.

Indeed. Your subtlety suddenly doesn't feel like a virtue to easily come by tho...so Thanks, you try.

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by suffering: 4:47pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg, temperature wey cold pass freezer. Na Naija during the rainy season sure pass.
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by JapaProfessor: 5:11pm On May 08, 2022
Dreamsss:

Haaa..as in, I confussse. Person Need to go school for corntree before e no cheap schools...hey God. Well, na me accord undue relevance.

Hello, I can help you get the information you need. Send a mail to the email address in my signature.
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Lamanii22(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
Birmingham
oh wow…. How’s the taste of the food lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australia Or The USA Or SWEDEN / Couple Rescued After They Were Stranded In Snow-covered Forest For 5-Days(Pics) / Cool Computer Generated Pics Of Lagos' 4th Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.