Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) (1193 Views)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Ned Nwoko Caught On Camera Teaching Davido And Kiddwaya How To Swim (video) / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2022
I'm really sorry, To be honest, I don't know why I cant upload pictures. In comment section or even on here. I'm using opera mini.

But here's the link to the video:

It's a short.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xHc5HWLETwM?feature=share
Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Mooh247: 11:05am On May 08, 2022
Davido seems not to be slowing down anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2022
Fun fact though:

Your phone doesn't auto correct when you're typing in all caps because it thinks you're extremely angry and doesn't want to get involved grin

Now you know wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
Davido seems not to be slowing down anytime soon

You're right. But, why I no dey hear from the rest of 30BG again?

All they peruzzi and co..

They kon be like starboy terri? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Mooh247: 11:09am On May 08, 2022
Nerogaming01:

You're right. But, why I no dey hear from the rest of 30BG again?

All they peruzzi and co..

They kon be like starboy terri? undecided

Free money kills motivation .... Davido indulges them too much.

I wish they could work under Olamide, Banky W or Don jazzy especially Perruzi and Mayourkun

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Fun fact though:

Your phone doesn't auto correct when you're typing in all caps because it thinks you're extremely angry and doesn't want to get involved grin

Now you know wink
ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Free money kills motivation .... Davido indulges them too much.

I wish they could work under Olamide, Banky W or Don jazzy especially Perruzi and Mayourkun

I must agree with you. Especially the "Free money kills motivation" part.

Small Rema is now the one making waves in music industry in Nigeria. (Big Rema I mean.)

Even to the point of classifying his songs as Afrorave undecided wink

All thanks to singing with the most popular language, English. And kudos to Don Jazzy.

Kudos to Koredo Bello too grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Teaching Davido How To Dance To Their Next New Song (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? grin

YEAH grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's First Amapiano Attempt A Massive "Flop" (TWEETS) / You No Fit Show Me Pepper Again – Davido’s Fourth Babymama, Larissa London / You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.