Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits (1192 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Skimpy Dress / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by Davidokon8: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nigerian R&B and Afrobeats singer, Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, better known as Ayra Starr has fired at people criticising her dress sense. She is known for often wearing very short skirts, and revealing outfits that fans attack her for on social media. […]

Continue Reading

https://twitter.com/ErhazeleMa38899/status/1650467859242393600?s=20
Re: You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by Jerryherd: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
But she has a cute body and she needs to flaunt it

1 Like

Re: You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by BaddestQueen(f): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
But she has a cute body and she needs to flaunt it
but she needs to cover up naaa
Re: You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by Ihateheadslamer: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Its her selling points
BaddestQueen:
but she needs to cover up naaa
Re: You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by Jerryherd: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lemos14:

If they ban your account now you'll say the mods are siding with igbos...what did you call the mods for here now in her comment what was her offense?

Go through her post and see how many times he had qouted me to constitute nuisance

I will keep reporting to Seun and the mods if he keeps qouting all my comment or trolling

Now you guys should get busy with your life and let others be
Re: You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by BaddestQueen(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:

Go through her post and see how many times he had qouted me to constitute nuisance

I will keep reporting to Seun and the mods if he keeps qouting all my comment or trolling

Now you guys should get busy with your life and let others be
what's this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not My Pastor – Ayra Starr Slams People Criticizing Her Skimpy Outfits by helinues: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
BaddestQueen:
what's this one saying ?

Stop trolling people online

(1) (Reply)

Chioma In Full Tears As Larissa London Celebrity Snatch Davido From Her On Fathe / The Whole Truth About Mohbad Death. The Skewed,sweet & Sad Life Of Mohbad Burial / Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.