Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President (12582 Views)

2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary / Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by jiz: 12:01pm On May 08, 2022
Don't be surprise that he is card carrying member of APC. With this regime, everything is possible. imagine having partisan CBN governor
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Askme2020(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Well, since CBN Governor could buy form, INEC chairman can also buy a form. Anything is possible with this APC government.

Insanity is the keyword for this administration
CBN Gov don buy form? Nawa ooo
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by tit(f): 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
Ok.
Just resign
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Ussycool: 12:03pm On May 08, 2022
A
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by obilisama(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2022
Nigeria is just a cruise nation......... Apc party of the saints
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by RichAbujaGuy: 12:04pm On May 08, 2022
This may be a record setting year for political rumours and false information.
Hold on to your moral compass and sanity my friends.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by SarkinYarki: 12:06pm On May 08, 2022
You must contest
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin grin

Anything can happen under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Timblaze(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2022
Lets wait till next week and see, farmers and INEC Staff may decide to purchase the presidential form for him. ���

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by ZIAZI(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2022
Nothing is impossible! Who would have thought that a Country's Central Bank head is a member of a political party and now vying for the number one office in the land while still acting as the bank's head.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Naustine(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2022
Una don turn this declaration thing to charade abi? Anyways, I'm still consulting, will make my intentions knows soon
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by cenaman(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2022
Buhari will not even encourage him.

Buhari is straight forward and reliable president, can't compromise his integrity.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Emjayyyy348: 12:15pm On May 08, 2022
The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Aweenkyak96: Finally, Seun don get competitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by 1ludroli0: 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
TIME TO WIN VERY BIG!!!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
Heheheh. It could be true o
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by boom99(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2022
I no fit laugh Nigeria na cruise
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by joe54: 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I heard Seun is declaring tomorrow. How true is it?

Some one that is busy licking his grandfather's (druggie)ball.

If he did declare a lot of us might support him and bring the dream alive.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by duro4chang(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
The Chief Justice, IG, ICPC chairman, EFCC chairman etc will soon contest
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Shakur86(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
If you are a member of Apc then nothing is impossible, since emefiele wan carry banner then nothing is impossible under our daft president
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Kingcalls: 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
There must be some sort of benefit in contesting... its must be a very profitable investment to contest.... cos this is becoming unusual...e b like say I go try raise this 100m sef .. there must b some sort of benefit to it that people don't know
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by ufuosman(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
I will not be surprise
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by OblorOblor: 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
He could be Buhari's anointed one. Pay back time for a job well done. If you know, you know.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by UgosinaChi(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
I dont know why i feel like theres an atom of truth in this statement
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Amotolongbo(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
Askme2020:

CBN Gov don buy form? Nawa ooo
are you asking this question?

Hope you’ve not been living in the cave since? grin
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by bayelsaowei(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Kwestionair: 12:58pm On May 08, 2022
The slain soldiers that they claim are from imo state and are going to do traditional marriage lol.

Northerners read the name very well, igbos read the name very well o, Yoruba read am well since IPOB has become your nightmare.

This Nigerian government have no sense at all, no wonder they call her followers zombies.

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Indispensable85(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....na CBN governor cause dis tin so. Some even said the chief of army staff wants to contest too. Lol......
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Shakur86(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2022
APC has turned the election into the office of the president in Nigeria into a political bazaar and jamboree,with all sorts of political office holders jumping into the train.Never in the history of this country has such bizarre politics ever been witnessed.Suddenly all administrative and public functions have almost been brought to a halt and political brouhahas are what our rogue politicians are interested in.That is why today nothing is working anymore in this country and this situation may likely be what we shall be witnessing until a new government is voted into office.May Allah continue to be our guide and long live the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by whippersnapper(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
definitelyME:
My brothers and sisters grin if you want to brighten your day grin , go and watch brighton vs manchester united highlights and laugh away your sorrows ;Dcomrade I thought we agreed on peace

I better not see any man-u fan smiling anyhow for the next few days or else, I'm gonna brighten his day... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today / Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019 / 2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.