Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business (361 Views)

Get A Free App For Your Business / Continuation: Top Tech And High Paying Jobs In Nigeria. / Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business by fidek(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2022
After sharing the post about getting an app for free for your business Link here I ended up with five different options.

One of them got me laughing hard after reading the first few lines about it. As in ehh
but anyways the options I got are as follows:

-Video Streaming App
-Inventory Management System
-Pray along and Prayer Notification App
-Emergency/SOS App
-HookUp App(this one funny me die as in to solve the problem of having people stand by the road waiting for a pickup)

So by the end of tomorrow, I will start developing one of the Apps, feel free to vote and give your reasons so that it can help me decide the best app to build for the challenge
Re: Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business by airsaylongcome: 12:44pm On May 11, 2022
Video Streaming
YouPHPTube (now called Avideo I believe)
Plex
Envy
Jellyfin (my preferred)

Inventory Management
Odoo Inventory
Partkeepr
openBoxes
Inventree

For the emergency SOS app explain a bit more. Is it for coordinating response in the event of an emergency? I use Sahana for that
For emergency dispatch management (like an ambulance or police dispatch solution) I use Resgrid
Re: Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business by Chiefigho: 1:40pm On May 11, 2022
Bro can I get your number? I like to discuss with you. Thanks
Re: Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business by fidek(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
Chiefigho:
Bro can I get your number? I like to discuss with you. Thanks
Re: Continuation Of Get A Free App For Your Business by fidek(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Video Streaming
YouPHPTube (now called Avideo I believe)
Plex
Envy
Jellyfin (my preferred)

Inventory Management
Odoo Inventory
Partkeepr
openBoxes
Inventree

For the emergency SOS app explain a bit more. Is it for coordinating response in the event of an emergency? I use Sahana for that
For emergency dispatch management (like an ambulance or police dispatch solution) I use Resgrid

Wow... Thanks for sharing

About the emergency/SOS app, i wanted something that can house all possibilities of emergencies and one can send out an SOS ASAP, even if there is no network in that area.

(1) (Reply)

Django Developers Needed For Thriftplus / Best In-person Bootcamp Or Academy To Learn Java, Spring And Spring Boot / Cost Effective Android Application Development Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.