Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB (5521 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by PDJT: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
silvoclaira:
What about other killings of innocent people in that region?

Shatap!

Ipob should stop killing our brothers and sisters in the name of actualizing BIAFRA. Ikemba Ojukwu before he died, sworn that BIAFRA issue will only be achieve by non violence.
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by PDJT: 6:24pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
And what about the arson and killings happening in igboland

How about the road safety human IPOB autopiloters killed

What about the girl buried at last week on IPOB shoot out with police

The aguata loacal government was burnt

Orsu local government

Cannibalism and those igbos caught are Fulani and animal

Trailer was burnt this Morning in Uga Na Fulani and Dss

IPOB are fools

Their online bingos with stupid questions are the bigger idiots
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by an0daGuy: 6:26pm On May 08, 2022
masseratti:
toddler the onus is on you to do that, since you ve brought your facts to us on a forum. "grampa" go to school you refused.

What roadside school did you attend old man? shocked

You said the invitation was photoshopped, I said no it wasn’t.

If it was a fake photoshop if you go to the venues listed on the alleged ‘fake photoshopped’ invitation won’t you know if it’s real by their verifying or refuting the details contained on the invitation card?

Shebi you’re the one saying it’s fake? I am the one saying it’s real?

So who is supposed to go and verify the status of the information on your alleged ‘photoshopped’ invitation card?

You see why I abused you before? You’re a person who claims to be educated yet can’t separate his left from right.

Imagine … you want me to go and verify what I’m sure is real.

Mugu angry isn’t this your initial post below?

masseratti:
i wont stoop low to your level boy, calling people whatever on a faceless forum... i know a photoshop when I see one and this one is badly done, whether its by IPOB or Nigerian army i don't care, but that iv posted there is photoshop period.
Besides the church name is there, you can as well go there and make verifications, and there was a video, so whats your point and facts you trying to point out?

2 Likes

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by future001: 7:06pm On May 08, 2022
PHIPEX:
God gave you a brain to reason with it, don't freeze it.

If the law enforcement agencies are interested in getting the truth, the guy constantly uploading these videos certainly gets it from a source and should be questioned. Telling learned Nigerian that IPOB committed a crime with all these contradictory information and no clear evidence can't sell, how did they arrive at the conclusion? Everyone who knows about traditional weddings knows the bride and the groom don't travel together on same day of the event, how come it happened in this case?

IPOB and ESN are the ones destroying East and creating havoc in the east every day. They said they want to fight Fulani herdsmen but rather has turned the region into a criminal enclave where people are living in total fear of the same people claiming to fight for their freedom.

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 08, 2022
Thanksful:

The same day as the wedding, far from the location of the wedding.

Why haven't the traditional wedding been concluded before the wedding day since the venue are in different states.

Stop typing rubbish.
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 08, 2022
ezenwajosh:
traditional rite in the morning and the wedding is also happening by 9AM IN BENUE can't you people reason?

From IMO state to Benue is how many state apart so how do someone do traditional rite in IMO in the morning still arive Benue same 9AM FOR WHITE WEDDING THAT SAME DAY?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS IGBO TRADITIONAL RITE TAKES(IMO IN PARTICULAR).....INFACT IN ALL NIGERIA CULTURE

Stop typing like your a dumb

The invitation clearly shows wedding and reception in benue state.

Stop acting like a fool. It is a must that in your culture that traditional marriage must take place in the girl's family compound and all rite must be followed.

You can do your traditional wedding and after 1 month do your church wedding.

Who do you think you are deceiving? I believe yourself

Ipob terrorist group didn't allow this people do their traditional and white wedding.

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by masseratti: 8:26pm On May 08, 2022
an0daGuy:

What roadside school did you attend old man? shocked

You said the invitation was photoshopped, I said no it wasn’t.

If it was a fake photoshop if you go to the venues listed on the alleged ‘fake photoshopped’ invitation won’t you know if it’s real by their verifying or refuting the details contained on the invitation card?

Shebi you’re the one saying it’s fake? I am the one saying it’s real?

So who is supposed to go and verify the status of the information on your alleged ‘photoshopped’ invitation card?

You see why I abused you before? You’re a person who claims to be educated yet can’t separate his left from right.

Imagine … you want me to go and verify what I’m sure is real.

Mugu angry isn’t this your initial post below?

i still wont stoop low to your gutter language, that depicts the kind of home you raised from and the kind of parents that raised you, mine didn't raise me to insult people on public fora even if i have a differs opinion.
what you enlightened in bold is not my "initial" post by the way...

your facts that you trying to postulate holds no water, look at the iv very well, you will see where reception was formerly written... you can see the R and it was super imposed with
times, 9:30 and the flower picture.

this is a crime committed by bunch of criminals nothing unknown about them, they are pure plain criminals, to now come online to be postulating conspiracy theories to blackmail or shift the crime to another institution is despicable to say the least of the op.
that lady, those three men might be you, ur wife, gf, sister, brother, friends tomorrow, lets call a spade a spade and root out this criminals from the society.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by an0daGuy: 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
masseratti:
i still wont stoop low to your gutter language, that depicts the kind of home you raised from and the kind of parents that raised you, mine didn't raise me to insult people on public fora even if i have a differs opinion.
what you enlightened in bold is not my "initial" post by the way...

your facts that you trying to postulate holds no water, look at the iv very well, you will see where reception was formerly written... you can see the R and it was super imposed with
times, 9:30 and the flower picture.

this is a crime committed by bunch of criminals nothing unknown about them, they are pure plain criminals, to now come online to be postulating conspiracy theories to blackmail or shift the crime to another institution is despicable to say the least of the op.
that lady, those three men might be you, ur wife, gf, sister, brother, friends tomorrow, lets call a spade a spade and root out this criminals from the society.

Are you now denying what you used your fingers to type which is still available in this thread for everyone to see? shocked

Chai! So I’ve been arguing with a mental person since undecided oga abeg no quote me again. You win the argument

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by seleroms2(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2022
an0daGuy:

So you think a yoruba man cannot learn to speak igbo fluently?

You think an hausa man cannot learn the language too?

Or you feel foreigners self would never be able to speak the igbo language?

You are a giant illiterate I swear
Speak the ibo language very well and have the intonation as well? Na wa

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by masseratti: 8:37pm On May 08, 2022
an0daGuy:

Are you now denying what you used your fingers to type which is still available in this thread for everyone to see? shocked

Chai! So I’ve been arguing with a mental person since undecided oga abeg no quote me again. You win the argument
when they said go to school, you refused, how can you comprehend simply English?
let me help you.. thats not my initial post, and i still stand on my second post that.. the iv posted by op is fake... so please explain the denial there.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by oilmane(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2022
Fireboy02:
Why heading to Imo state when it was stated that the wedding will take place in Benue state by 9am the same day?
"Did you know what was discovered about the soldiers that were alleged to be killed in Imo state? According to the wedding invitation provided by Nigeria Army and Nigeria media, the wedding was slated to hold in Benue state on Saturday 30th of April 2022 TIME 9:30AM. It was also reported by Nigerian Army that the couple soldiers were killed while heading to Imo state for their traditional rits. “Mr Nwachukwu said the military personnel were travelling for their “traditional marriage formalities” in Imo State when they were attacked by the gunmen.”—Premium Times

According to Premium newspaper, it said “Gunmen, on Saturday, killed two soldiers, at an unknown location in Imo State, Nigeria’s South-east.

According to the wedding invitation of the couple soldiers published,

The wedding ceremony Venue was to take place at Spirited Filled Christian center Makurd-Benue State.
On Saturday: 30th of April 2022

TIME 9:30AM.

Don’t forget that it was widely reported by Nigeria media that the couple soldiers were killed on their way to Imo state on Saturday, 30th of April 2022. The same date should be the day they should wed at Spirited Filled Christian center Makurd-Benue State.

The question now is, why are the couple soldiers heading to Imo state the same day they should wed in Benue state by 9am?

The public should reason with us and ask critical question.

The story was arranged to frame IPOB up because based on the information available, the whole story is not adding up.

@OP what day is the traditional marriage and where was it to be held? Who said they were travelling to Imo state on the 30th, how do you know that they were killed on the 30th? What I think is that they were killed on their way to the bride to be hometown for their traditional marriage and it happened b4 the 30th @op, it could be that the news broke on the internet on the 30th.
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Stop typing like your a dumb

The invitation clearly shows wedding and reception in benue state.

Stop acting like a fool. It is a must that in your culture that traditional marriage must take place in the girl's family compound and all rite must be followed.

You can do your traditional wedding and after 1 month do your church wedding.

Who do you think you are deceiving? I believe yourself

Ipob terrorist group didn't allow this people do their traditional and white wedding.
now read the invitation again the white wedding and reception is in Benue in April so you're telling me they did white wedding in Benue in April then comes to do traditional wedding in owerri in MAY

WHO GOES TO WHITE WEDDING FIRST BEFORE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE A MONTH AFTER?

You're shouting IPOB IPOB is there something that says as a ONE NIGERIA I must not reason?

2 Likes

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by an0daGuy: 8:53pm On May 08, 2022
seleroms2:
Speak the ibo language very well and have the intonation as well? Na wa

That you personally have not seen someone from a different tribe who speaks it fluently doesn’t meant there can never be anybody who can do it. Stop visualizing the world from your myopic viewpoint only.

So if I being igbo was born in ogun state and grew up there and is able to speak both my native tongue and the yoruba language fluently you’d think I’m an alien that fell from outer space?

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by an0daGuy: 8:55pm On May 08, 2022
ezenwajosh:
now read the invitation again the white wedding and reception is in Benue in April so you're telling me they did white wedding in Benue in April then comes to do traditional wedding in owerri in MAY

WHO GOES TO WHITE WEDDING FIRST BEFORE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE A MONTH AFTER?

Stop replying that guy. He’s a paid bmc propagandist. Isn’t he the one who was championing the ‘army didn’t shoot any protester’ at the lekki toll gate during that saga?

He will just keep running around you trying to make you run as mad as he has become. Pay him no mind.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by an0daGuy: 8:56pm On May 08, 2022
masseratti:
when they said go to school, you refused, how can you comprehend simply English?
let me help you.. thats not my initial post, and i still stand on my second post that.. the iv posted by op is fake... so please explain the denial there.

Oga abeg push your mgbomgbo go front, I no do again.
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
masseratti:
you guys cant even photoshop very well after killing your sister, the wedding invitation posted by this op is totally photoshopped, my own is why kill them in the first place?
So the Op is Nigeria Army spokes person chai
This hatred is real

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 08, 2022
masseratti:
the invitation posted by the op is photoshop, look at it very well, you will see the grains, and color disparities.
Even the one posted by Oyigboupdate chai use your brain not skull

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

go kill yourself....you think we care about traditions who fvcks who....??

go kill yourself,seriously....
Your lies and evil plan have been bursted and you have no other option rather than to insult people that opposed you

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Tranquillity360: 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

The community and families of the benue man and his brothers that got killed by ipob people are going to hate igbo people forever.

The igbo lady that got killed, her own family are going to hate ipob and Nnamdi kanu forver
And families of hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting that was killed by Nigeria government and it army will love one Nigeria forever?

Those your Nigeria army burnt their home in East will love your one Nigeria forever.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2022
Something is fishy somewhere.if the wedding is take place in benue then the bride must have been from benue not imo and their names doesn't sound igbos

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by MadamExcellency: 2:11am On May 09, 2022
Skyview01:

I did all my ceremonies for Lagos and have been happily married for more than a decade. I despise going to any village for any ceremony be it a wedding or burial.

We are talking about ancestral people, the African tradition as it regards tribes and their customs. Don't bring the case of born throwaway to derail the thread. Lost and was lost but was not found.

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 2:34am On May 09, 2022
MadamExcellency:

We are talking about ancestral people, the African tradition as it regards tribes and their customs. Don't bring the case of born throwaway to derail the thread. Lost and was lost but was not found.

Hey! Hey! Hey!, Why so angry and bitter?, Not good for your health at all!

You see, take a chill pill because nobody gives a shit about your backward ancestors and their shitty traditions!
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by MadamExcellency: 2:46am On May 09, 2022
Skyview01:

[s]
Hey! Hey! Hey!, Why so angry and bitter? Not good for your health at all!

You see, take a chill pill because nobody gives a shit about your backward ancestors and their shitty traditions![/s]

Stop derailing the thread with your inconsequential exception.

Just noticed you, put it in your CV. Online warrior.
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 2:52am On May 09, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Stop derailing the thread with your inconsequential exception.

Just noticed you, put it in your CV. Online warrior.

NO. YOU should stop derailing the DAMN thread!
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875pitaka: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
But op, you need to think.

The killings happened before the traditional wedding, we are just knowing about it because the video went viral.
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875bola: 7:12am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Did you watch the video of the killings, didn't you see that they also killed the people he came along with.

How many corpses did you see on the video
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875bola: 7:12am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

The community and families of the benue man and his brothers that got killed by ipob people are going to hate igbo people forever.

The igbo lady that got killed, her own family are going to hate ipob and Nnamdi kanu forver
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875bo: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Stop taking meth

It makes you start to ask useless questions even after seeing evidence
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875bo: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You are worse than a Mumurist, IPOB is already proscribed in Nigeria signed into law & gazetted, along with Boko Haram, if they like let them open churches & mosque or synagogues nothing will change, nothing can be done to demonize them more, they are a Terrorist organization in Nigeria, just like Hezbollah is a Terrorist group to Israel.
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875shk: 7:21am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah because everyone do wedding and traditional wedding for clout
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875pit: 7:26am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
they were killed on Friday night
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875bo: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Stop typing rubbish.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023:Tinubu On The Run As Seun Of Channels TV Invites Him For A Live Interview / MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha / A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.