Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB (5520 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by 1875b: 7:39am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Stop typing like your a dumb

The invitation clearly shows wedding and reception in benue state.

Stop acting like a fool. It is a must that in your culture that traditional marriage must take place in the girl's family compound and all rite must be followed.

You can do your traditional wedding and after 1 month do your church wedding.

Who do you think you are deceiving? I believe yourself

Ipob terrorist group didn't allow this people do their traditional and white wedding.
[/s]
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by Advocate500: 8:00am On May 09, 2022
Minime10:

On their way to Imo State for (what) traditional marriage rites, just the two of them?? No relatives of the husband or a friend at least
Haba! make we dey reason like say we all come from communities na.
Can you go to pay your wife bride price just you alone I wonder the kind of family that will listen to you, to start with. Which village you come from sef
you are wasting your time trying to reasoned with someone who is not interested in knowing the truth, only happy about the hate.
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by masseratti: 11:05am On May 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Even the one posted by Oyigboupdate chai use your brain not skull
use your eyes not your associate. f you can't see well.. go and get a better phone or visit the optician.
Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by masseratti: 11:10am On May 10, 2022
Hizzy:

So the Op is Nigeria Army spokes person chai
This hatred is real
which hatred is real.. you guys killed your sister in a heinous act and you blaming others, in your own land, coming up with conspiracy theories,if the iv is from the army or ipob, i don't care my point is that iv op posted has been photoshopped... the evidence is glaring period.

why are you guys harping on the iv when there is a better evidence, the video, no matter how you can learn igbo as an outsider, you can't speak it with such dialects/accents... three people speaking in the video spoke conc igbo dialect, call a spade a spade and stop lying.

1 Like

Re: True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 8:18pm On May 10, 2022
Frigga13:
And what about the arson and killings happening in igboland

How about the road safety human IPOB autopiloters killed

What about the girl buried at last week on IPOB shoot out with police

The aguata loacal government was burnt

Orsu local government

Cannibalism and those igbos caught are Fulani and animal

Trailer was burnt this Morning in Uga Na Fulani and Dss

IPOB are fools

Their online bingos with stupid questions are the bigger idiots

I'll make a post on this tomorrow. It is trending on Facebook some are saying is PHOTOSHOP and so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Comparison. Tinubu Lagos Rally Vs Peter Obi FESTAC Rally / Girl Explains The Main Reason Why African Married Men Cheat. / UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.