Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi (1845 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi / My Two Graduate Children Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2022
Fools criticizing Peter Obi, didn't bother to listen to the main audio.

Do you guys exchange your brains with yam porridge?

1 Like

Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by IBBG(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2022
JavaScript90:
Paid tinubu urchins have created a thread and informed their members on Whatsapp to full it with their diatribes.

My son don't own a car does not mean my son don't drive a car I bought in my own name.

Please if you are reading this post, resist the temptation to reply tinubu urchins posts because they thrive on attention. When they can't get that, they simply fissle out.

Remember, they are paid to make these comments and have no interest to tow the path of reasonable discussion
I saw through what you said. These guys slamming Obi in the first are just looking for mud to sling at him to see whether it will stick since they know their candidate lacks any modicum of integrity to begin with. They forget the context of his statement and just isolated a particular to exhibit their gullibility
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by abiodunalabama: 5:13pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=trutharena post=112635102]"My son who is almost 30 doesn't own a car because he has to buy his own car"

- Peter Obi

Source: https://twitter.com/onejoblessboy/status

1 Like

Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by Dynmyt: 12:44am On May 09, 2022
trutharena:
"My son who is almost 30 doesn't own a car because he has to buy his own car"

- Peter Obi

Source: https://twitter.com/onejoblessboy/status/1523242296979779584?s=21&t=imVmegASJiiODJQgwSC4VQ

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala
Money wey he for use buy form make he just try buy small toyota tokunbo 1.5 m each for his kids na, make he pity them small, theur shoes for don chop finish by now. Make he buy them cars so that we sef go see space for keke or bus sut down, haba. If you suffer as small pikin shey u want ur own to suffer too. What happened to "am suffering now for my children to enjoy".
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by abiodunalabama: 3:54am On May 09, 2022
abiodunalabama:
This mr Obi is a comedian,what is having a car has to do with contesting for the President of a country …U think we are fool….If ur Son of 30years old doesn’t have a car all billions of money u have in bank account on whose account ?….Why are u playing game of politics…Nigerians are not interested in whether son has car or not ….The other time u said u been wearing the same wrists watch for 17years and we later found 3different watches on u….All these nonsense talks is not working again.Tell us what u have for Nigerian basic.
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by Mfetenang: 5:02am On May 09, 2022
Biafra people have their brain in their yansh,who cares if your son has a car or not?
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by udezue(m): 5:08am On May 09, 2022
I was about 18 / 19 when I bought my first car
At 30 a grown man can’t get his own car? He’s jobless? �
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by victorDanladi: 5:42am On May 09, 2022
I have always believe the guy na fraud.

Nearly all of them is faking his way to Aso rock except Tinubu!

FAKES

BUHARI-fake poverty and integrity
OSINBAJO-fake integrity and being technocrats
AMAECHI-Fake poverty and meekness
PETER OBI-fake prudence and integrity
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 5:56am On May 09, 2022
LegendHero:

He even said that his daughter who just got married last Easter period is a secondary school teacher who teaches literature and she dosen’t own a car too. He said why does she need a car.

I think this man get mental problem. How can you brag with stinginess and poverty? How much is a car that you think it will be luxury to buy your children one?

How can the man children self not afford to buy a car at 30 considering their dad status and his numerous offshore Pandora business in his daughter name? Don’t they get dividends from those as shareholders? Are they planing to buy a Bugatti?

If he had bought 10 cars for each of his children, people like you would criticised him for waste

Now that he didn't buy any car for his children you people still criticise for not doing so

You can never satisfy everyone in life
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by 1875bola: 7:15am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Lol!

This Obi Pandora get plenty lamba for hand.

He go still tell us say he no dey eat three times a day because he no wan dey spend lavishly.

[/s]
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by 1875bol: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

He even said that his daughter who just got married last Easter period is a secondary school teacher who teaches literature and she dosen’t own a car too. He said why does she need a car.

I think this man get mental problem. How can you brag with stinginess and poverty? How much is a car that you think it will be luxury to buy your children one?

How can the man children self not afford to buy a car at 30 considering their dad status and his numerous offshore Pandora business in his daughter name? Don’t they get dividends from those as shareholders? Are they planing to buy a Bugatti?
[/s]
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by 1875bool: 7:17am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Has Peter Obi finally bought another wristwatch and a smart phone? Because the other day, he said he had only one wristwatch and Nokia 3310. cheesy

Your son doesn't own a car but over N250bn was found in your daughter's account, so go and say this nonsense in Alaigbo, that's where you will be cheered up. cheesy

Ipob illiterates are the only animals who will swallow this bunkum completely and start insulting afonja and abboki as a means of wooing Nigerians to vote this china lying machine. angry
[/s]
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by 1875shk: 7:18am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
Pandora Peteru Obituary is a thief
[/s]
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by 1875shaka: 7:18am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You mean Uwazuruike is absolutely correct? grin
[/s]
Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

If he had bought 10 cars for each of his children, people like you would criticised him for waste

Now that he didn't buy any car for his children you people still criticise for not doing so

You can never satisfy everyone in life

Satisfy anyone because of ordinary car which is a necessity? I think because there is poverty in Nigeria, it makes people believe having a car is luxury.

To me a car is just like saying your children don’t have phones at 25 because you are prudent and don’t want to spoil them. Can you be saying that to your friends in a gathering and they won’t question your IQ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Lawan Wins, It Will Be The Best Thing To Happen To Southern Nigeria / Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed Trolls Who Asked Him Why He Is Supporting Peter OBI / APC's Muslim-muslim Ticket: What Are The Far Reaching Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.