Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,654 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Stop Application Force Closing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Application Force Closing (249 Views)

Why is KFC Closing 750 stores in South Africa? (PICS) / Facebook And Instagram To Begin Closing Down Accounts Of Under-aged Children. / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Application Force Closing by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2022
Am using Tecno pova 2. Lately, FIFA 14 has been force closing on my phone. Once it boots up to the page it will say TAP TO CONTINUE.. it'll force close.

Any solution to that?
Re: How To Stop Application Force Closing by skywalker240(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2022
Na wah oh. Somebody would be using tecno and still be asking this silly question?

ara adugbo vawulence ti de ooo
Re: How To Stop Application Force Closing by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Am using Tecno pova 2. Lately, FIFA 14 has been force closing on my phone. Once it boots up to the page it will say TAP TO CONTINUE.. it'll force close.

Any solution to that?
Techlow device undecided
Re: How To Stop Application Force Closing by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2022
Solved it. Google play games that's not on the phone causes the force closing
Re: How To Stop Application Force Closing by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2022
Once I download it.. everything works fine.

How can I change my location to another country? It's not easy to change as it's on Xiaomi

(1) (Reply)

Best Website For Any Smartphone / How To Download And Install Watchos 9 Beta On Apple Watch / Please I Need Your Advice On Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.