Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. (426 Views)

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / ‘Vote And Collect N500’ - Party Agents Exposed Sharing Cash To Voters In Kano / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by tunwumi: 3:12pm On May 08, 2022
It is no doubt that Seun has done what most of our leaders could not do. He has been able to put together over 30 million Nigeria on Nairaland.com with different ideas and opinions.

However, it is observed that people that cannot arrange 10 people that cannot put 10 people together are obtaining form here and there while Seun who put millions together is hiding somewhere in Lagos/Ogun State. It is high time Seun come out of his shell and obtained form for the EOI in the leadership of this nation.

Even if you don't want to join APC and PDP join other party that you can promote and get members from this forum to run for other positions.

We can't just be talking all the time we have to action.

Pls joined me to tell Seun #SeunOsewaGoAndTakeForm

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by God1000(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2022
Lol, it's not only through government post that you can help people in the society, and it's not everyone that is interested in politics as well

Sowore of Sahara reporters still finds it very difficult to get the support of Nigerian youths.

The likes of mark Zuckerberg, Elon musk, Aliko dangote, Tony elumelu etc are helping people tremendously even though they are not in government.

Personally, I've helped a lot of people as well
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by tunwumi: 3:24pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:
Lol, it's not only through government post that you can help people in the society, and it's not everyone that is interested in politics as well

Sowore of Sahara reporters still finds it very difficult to get the support of Nigerian youths.

The likes of mark Zuckerberg, Elon musk, Aliko dangote, Tony elumelu etc are helping people tremendously even though they are not in government.

Personally, I've helped a lot of people as well

I agree with you but leadership vacuum in this country can't be handled like in other climes. When people that are intelligent stay away from politics and with this kind of excuse you can imagine the quality of people that will be leading us.

A perfect example is teaching profession in Nigeria.
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by God1000(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
tunwumi:

I agree with you but leadership vacuum in this country can't be handled like in other climes. When people that are intelligent stay away from politics and with this kind of excuse you can imagine the quality of people that will be leading us.

sowore is trying, but Nigerians are mocking him
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:37pm On May 08, 2022
I will vote for YUL first o.
At least we know he a man with 2 wives! tongue

Has Seun demonstrated he can un a "home"? wink
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by helinues: 3:45pm On May 08, 2022
Make Seun use 100m or 40m to buy form....

Hhaahahaha. Seun and Peter Obi are not different when its comes to money spending... grin
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by suffering: 3:50pm On May 08, 2022
ROFL.
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by Truvelisback(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2022
Seun, don't mind them ooo. Politics is a risky game that could even cause one's life. Most of those guys in politics are into occultism and uses fetish power to get political offices.
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by dahmie2013: 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
I support the motion #SeunOsewaGoAndTakeForm.
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by 1875sh: 7:23am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Make Seun use 100m or 40m to buy form....

Hhaahahaha. Seun and Peter Obi are not different when its comes to money spending... grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2022
I stand with Seun for president!!!

#Seun2023

We move vroooom!!
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by orisa37: 8:36am On May 09, 2022
NO. NOT NOW. FOOLS RUSH WHERE ANGELS CARE TO THREAD.
Re: Seun Osewa Go And Collect Form. by Obaaderemi2: 7:54am On May 08, 2023
tunwumi:

Could you, please, explain the bolded. It's important to me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2023 President / Peter Obi Jam Obasanjo @ Murtala Mohammed Airport In Lagos / Sinners Are Those Making Laws In Nigeria – Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.