Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu (247 Views)

MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu / APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by TheDemola: 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
… Says ‘I Want Democracy’, not Consensus

The National leader of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said he remains unshaken and very confident of winning the presidential ticket of the APC.

The presidential hopeful who is in the race with over 20 other aspirants in the APC spoke weekend in Jalingo, Taraba state capital after an interface with delegates of the party.

He explained that his chances of winning the presidential ticket are very high.

According to him, “my chances of winning the ticket are incredibly high and I am very confident. I am sure I can and I will win it.

When asked if the option of a consensus arrangement sits well with him if his party eventually opts for it, Tinubu said he prefers democracy.

In his words, “I want democracy. I am voting for democracy. One man, one vote.”

Meantime, the governor of Sokoto State, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal who was also in the state to woo delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, ahead of its presidential primary election hinted at agreeing to a consensus arrangement if his party considers the option.

He explained that he and three other presidential aspirants under the platform of PDP from the North had earlier tried to work out a consensus arrangement among themselves but failed.

He further noted that despite the failed attempt, he would not kick against a Consensus arrangement if his party sees it as the best option to select the presidential flag bearer of the PDP in 2023.

He said, “I am sure you are aware that four aspirants from my party including myself came together voluntarily to try a consensus which we were unable to to achieve.

“I am not averse to anything the party may decide to come up with at the national level, but what I can say is that we have tried consensus in producing our national working committee members and leaders of the party.

“The National Chairman himself, Prof. Iyorchia Ayu is also a product of consensus, so it is part of democracy.

“If our party decides to attempt it, I will be ready to participate and be part of it.”

Tambuwal also told the delegates at the instance of Taraba governor, Darius Ishaku, that he has all it takes to get Nigeria working if voted to fly the PDP’s flag at the presidential election in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-my-chances-of-winning-presidential-ticket-high-tinubu/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by God1000(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
Hmm, I don't know why I'm too critical of tinubu, maybe due to past mistakes and disenchantments.

I only want what is best for my country Nigeria, enough of silly mistakes, our today's decisions are tomorrow's realities, our actions will either make or mar this country and we should stop blaming the other people for our underdevelopment and daily retrogression.
Re: 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by TheDemola: 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
Let's see how it plays out.
Re: 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by Malory: 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
This man's bullion van gives him too much hope
Re: 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by chukwuibuipob: 5:34pm On May 08, 2022
sad
Re: 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by qekng40(f): 5:42pm On May 08, 2022
Someone should tell his supplier to reduce the dosage sent to him please!

BAT will only rule Lagos but not Nigeria!
Re: 2023: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket, High — Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:09pm On May 08, 2022

(1)

How We Are Ramping Up Our Security Architecture, By VP Osinbajo / Letter To Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri From Open Art With Benny Odumu Team / BREAKING: Goodluck Jonathan Joins APC Presidential Race, Obtains N100M Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.