Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu (24549 Views)

Ameachi, Others Who Contested For APC Ticket Are Yet To Recover - Aisha Buhari / MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Ecstasy154(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
… Says ‘I Want Democracy’, not Consensus

… As Tambuwal Hints on Agreeing to Consensus Arrangement by PDP

The National leader of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said he remains unshaken and very confident of winning the presidential ticket of the APC.

The presidential hopeful who is in the race with over 20 other aspirants in the APC spoke weekend in Jalingo, Taraba state capital after an interface with delegates of the party.

He explained that his chances of winning the presidential ticket are very high.

According to him, “my chances of winning the ticket are incredibly high and I am very confident. I am sure I can and I will win it.”

When asked if the option of a consensus arrangement sits well with him if his party eventually opts for it, Tinubu said he prefers democracy.

In his words, “I want democracy. I am voting for democracy. One man, one vote.”

Meantime, the governor of Sokoto State, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal who was also in the state to woo delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, ahead of its presidential primary election hinted at agreeing to a consensus arrangement if his party considers the option.

He explained that he and three other presidential aspirants under the platform of PDP from the North had earlier tried to work out a consensus arrangement among themselves but failed.

He further noted that despite the failed attempt, he would not kick against a Consensus arrangement if his party sees it as the best option to select the presidential flag bearer of the PDP in 2023.

He said, “I am sure you are aware that four aspirants from my party including myself came together voluntarily to try a consensus which we were unable to achieve.

“I am not averse to anything the party may decide to come up with at the national level, but what I can say is that we have tried consensus in producing our national working committee members and leaders of the party.

“The National Chairman himself, Prof. Iyorchia Ayu is also a product of consensus, so it is part of democracy.

“If our party decides to attempt it, I will be ready to participate and be part of it.”

Tambuwal also told the delegates at the instance of Taraba governor, Darius Ishaku, that he has all it takes to get Nigeria working if voted to fly the PDP’s flag at the presidential election in 2023.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-my-chances-of-winning-presidential-ticket-high-tinubu/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
Just about 30 delegates out of over 5000 penned down "audio" signature for you and you're shamelessly bragging about it

Jagaban my foot

You will be so disgraced on May 30th

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
Gradually, you shall overcome the obstacles you had forseen while onion bandits were still high on Meth. grin

137 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just about 30 delegates out of over 5000 penned down "audio" signature for you and you're shamelessly bragging about it

Jagaban my foot

Most unfortunately for you that you are not even one of the delegates.

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
According to him, “my chances of getting winning the ticket are incredibly high and I am very confident. I am sure I can and I will win it.”

100%.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
Ashiere Tinubu and his slaves will see mehmeh

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
seunmsg:
According to him, “my chances of winning the ticket are incredibly high and I am very confident. I am sure I can and I will win it.”
Tinubu isn't even sure of himself

We go laugh jagaban same way we laughed after he got dumped by his campaign DG, Jibrin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Ashiere Tinubu and his slaves will see mehmeh

To be honest, you’re the one behaving like the part in bold with the way you’re jumping from thread to thread and posting meaningless comments. Those wey dey Yaba left no do pass you.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 2:30pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Jagaban my foot

[/s]
You should be concerned with how pandora obituary will be allowed to fly pdp ticket, not Tinubu that Nigerians have already endorsed as the man to succeed Buhari. cheesy

What is the latest from Simon groundnut and lamidi kwanu on "fulani herdsmen and dss" enforcement of tomorrow sit at home in Afghaneastern?

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by fyneguy: 2:32pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jagaban my foot

I am beginning to think you are Tinubu fan, using antagonism to get him supporters.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Finnese001: 2:36pm On May 08, 2022
In as much I don't want tinubu as president come 2023 because of his age, and for long I have been one of his top critic here on nl, but I must admit that this man has done so much for himself, tinubu is an enigma, someone I admires his courage, a pace setter. Was passing through burdillion yesterday and came to his gate I was filled with so many thoughts, thought of admirations for this man tinubu. A man who has been through a lot and still standing tall as twice, an iroko tree. My view on this man changed yesterday a I drive pass his gate, this is someone we all want to be and most of us hate him because he is in a position 90% us only dream of.

Starz825:

Your last statement is the reason why most of his fellow politicians hate him...they wish to be in his shoes

I only wish to have a handshake with that man tinubu

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:41pm On May 08, 2022
Pandora Peteru Obituary is a thief

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Godjone(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2022
This desperate idiot really wants to loot Nigeria by fire by force. But we say no to that

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Cajal(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jagaban my foot

Insinuating
In SIFIA pain
Ndo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Parachoko: 2:51pm On May 08, 2022
Godjone:
This desperate idiot really wants to loot Nigeria by fire by force. But we say no to that
You don't have more than 1 vote.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by adefitim(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2022
Some people see pride but

I am seeing CONFIDENCE

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
All I can say I trust Buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by FoolaniHellman: 2:53pm On May 08, 2022
On your Mandate we stand Asiwaju of Africa!

14 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by FoolaniHellman: 2:55pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jagaban my foot

Just like we disgraced Jonathan in 2015

Calm down boy, igbos are irrelevant in politics and there's nothing your generations can do about it!

Asiwaju 2023!!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by FoolaniHellman: 2:56pm On May 08, 2022
It's high we Yorubas let all this Okoros know their place in politics...!!!

15 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Frigga13: 2:57pm On May 08, 2022
Tinubu is been fooled by whatever talking ..

Said two things will is sure ..

Tinubu win Apc ticket and followed with massive defection .. it be given the Gej treatment by North

Or

He lose the ticket and decamp to contest

Whichever way .. dem no Dey win election with mouth

Those you dey believe go floor you well ..

Tinubu must be on ballot
No excuses
No Yorubatic narratives

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by RichDad1(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2022
No one can even come close. Tinubu is far ahead of others. Forget the online propaganda and anointing oil brouhaha.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Moferere: 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jagaban my foot

Don't give yourself hypertension undecided

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by MikoB: 3:20pm On May 08, 2022
Imagine some folks here saying Tinubu does not need to consult the delegates again like Osinbajo and Amaechi doing, since he has done that from when he was in the womb so it's time to enjoy the benefits . Awon newspaper stands spectators gede.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by LilyColin(f): 3:29pm On May 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Gradually, you shall overcome the obstacles you had forseen while onion bandits were still high on Meth. grin

I'm sure you go die of heart attack the moment dem show Tinubu shege in the presidential primary

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 3:30pm On May 08, 2022
Look at this pissy-pissy for agbada? undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by SensualMan: 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
Tinubu... President and Commander-In-Chief of Iragbiji Towns Union

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
Jagaban, the nightmare of Idiotic pigs of biafra.

-Okoro bufo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Chimaraymond455: 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
Can ancestor lead the living??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
MikoB:
Imagine some folks here saying Tinubu does not need to consult the delegates again like Osinbajo and Amaechi doing, since he has done that from when he was in the womb so it's time to enjoy the benefits . Awon newspaper stands spectators gede.

Nobody here said what you’re insinuating. Tinubu has been consulting before anyone joined the race claiming to be anointed candidate.

Tinubu has an enormous goodwill all over the country. That notwithstanding, he will continue to consult and reach out to relevant stakeholders and delegates. You can support your candidate in peace and always resist the urge to attack Tinubu. You Osinbajo supporters really need to be better than this.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Chimaraymond455: 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
you don't believe in one Nigeria and same time you want be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Tinubumanhood: 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
On Tinubu manhood I stand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow / How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari / Dogara, Gbaja Opponents Lose Out As Reps Unveil Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.