Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

NYIF PAID ME - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYIF PAID ME (1032 Views)

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYIF PAID ME by PastorFire: 6:09pm On May 08, 2022
I will be most grateful if you can provide the list to me or avail a verifiable link to download it please.

Re: NYIF PAID ME by Henby2k2(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2022
Just been credited just now from nyif
Re: NYIF PAID ME by PastorFire: 10:34pm On May 09, 2022
Henby2k2:
Congratulations.. Payment was made this evening.
Re: NYIF PAID ME by Vuresolo(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2022
Henby2k2:
Please which state?
Re: NYIF PAID ME by Kateisila(f): 9:23am On May 10, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: thekimarmengol@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.

Re: NYIF PAID ME by Nobody: 9:25am On May 10, 2022
Henby2k2:

Which bank? Police bank or LAPO?
Re: NYIF PAID ME by Henby2k2(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
Lapo, delta state
Re: NYIF PAID ME by MajorGain(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2022
Henby2k2:
Lapo, delta state

Did you get your account number from them prior to being credited?
Re: NYIF PAID ME by PastorFire: 8:18pm On May 10, 2022
MajorGain:

Did you get your account number from them prior to being credited?
I got my account number from LAPO.
Re: NYIF PAID ME by Hassanjj(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2022
They said my name was not on the list and I got the text
Re: NYIF PAID ME by PastorFire: 10:10pm On May 10, 2022
Hassanjj:
They said my name was not on the list and I got the text
Your name is definitely on the list. Just not the location you checked. Try your state of origin.
Re: NYIF PAID ME by Mobashir7: 4:13am On May 17, 2022
@pastorfire I need your help sir to be able to access the loan.
1. I registered way back when it started but can't remember the details. Can I still begin the process now?
2. Since its been a very long time and I don't have the details, its safe to say that I don't have an application. What do I need to begin afresh sir?
3. Can I reach you on WhatsApp for any other personal assistance you can render on this. I'll be most appreciative for any help you render on this sir.
Re: NYIF PAID ME by PastorFire: 9:47am On May 17, 2022
Mobashir7:
@pastorfire I need your help sir to be able to access the loan.
1. I registered way back when it started but can't remember the details. Can I still begin the process now?
2. Since its been a very long time and I don't have the details, its safe to say that I don't have an application. What do I need to begin afresh sir?
3. Can I reach you on WhatsApp for any other personal assistance you can render on this. I'll be most appreciative for any help you render on this sir.
I will accept your dm now so we can talk.
Re: NYIF PAID ME by zoomman(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
PastorFire:
I will be most grateful if you can provide the list to me or avail a verifiable link to download it please.

I thought it was a scam till I got the same message and I went to the bank, Lapo to confirm and I did my registration yesterday ( Friday) . Please how long will it take for the disbursement?
Re: NYIF PAID ME by Ulunne777(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
PastorFire:
I will accept your dm now so we can talk.

I dmed you pls respond when you can

(1) (Reply)

Interested Applicants Should Send Their CV / Jobquest At All Vendors / Beware Of 419ers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.