Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet (189 Views)

Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet by Tzarn: 6:29pm On May 08, 2022
I dont know what to do with what is happening to me i am always sweating in my palm and my feet
Re: Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet by duro4chang(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2022
It used to happen to me especially during harmattan but I no more experience it. Praise the Lord.
Re: Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet by blazingblender(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2022
Check the cream you rub
Or change your cream to Vaseline
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
Note it is online
chat 07044383920
Re: Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet by shilenji(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2022
Reduce your salt intake
Wash your hand regularly
Always be with a neat handkerchief
Don't use cream on your hands
Drink enough water daily
Re: Please Help Am Always Sweating In My Palm And My Feet by silibaba: 7:37pm On May 08, 2022
Tzarn:
I dont know what to do with what is happening to me i am always sweating in my palm and my feet
money dey find you grin

(1) (Reply)

Asthma Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / WHO - Monkeypox Spread, No Reason To Shun Pride Parades ( Pics) / Underrated But Could Cut Down The Spread Of Diseases By A %100!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.