Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights (15039 Views)

Normal Traffic Operations Resume In USA / FG Moves To Avert Looming Shutdown Of Airline Operations / FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Typicool8(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Mtchew.
Won tun ti gbewon ni handicap.
If person no reach threat, make hin no dey threat. ASUU get liver pass this Airline Agberos.
Actually no be say ASUU get liver pass this people ,Na just say govt no value education

4 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Tvoice: 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Hotzone:
I just bought horse for long travels

Lol , na camel u for kuku buy na , camel fuel tank na ifinity
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Mikeeytools: 7:10pm On May 08, 2022
ACRI:

My dear Nigerians, it has been shown that the shameless political class and the feudal elites of the society only care about themselves.

This is a wake up call that we need to ground them as they have grounded Nigeria since the onset of this present political dispensation.

Let us occupy the airports and ground local travels until there is a consitution review

Thank you
I wish we all cam come together
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by abobote: 7:14pm On May 08, 2022
Bandits will be disappointed with this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 08, 2022
Kia...why dem cancel am na? Them for let am happen.
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by nairaman66(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2022
It is now proof that the political elite class are a classless group of cheap crooks! Nigeria is in decrepit state because of these few!

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Typicool8(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
Chaos14:
when they don't have education view only know how to read and write
Honestly education has really been bastardized in this country

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:27pm On May 08, 2022
Airlines operators una foolish like NLC...

Did they agree to give u N100 per litre or the previous price... of 150 or #170...and this thieves and rogues r buying form up and down!! ... They agree?,,

Sorry for this Nigeria.... one chance government..

Nonsense to all of una!!

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by mytime24(f): 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
When their foot soldiers don take over d roads kidnapping innocent pple

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by waice6571: 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
Another opportunity for these desperate politicians to further impoverish the land has been presented to them on a platter of gold....
Nigeria government has agreed to be paying subsidy on aircraft (Jet A1) for the operators to remain in business, while the citizens will bear the brunts of resultant economic hardships and politicians get the import license through backdoor and execute by their cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by ken045501: 7:30pm On May 08, 2022
Fake news . They have shutdown operations

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Maj196(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
Since they will also be affected. They had to resolve it ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by BRATISLAVA: 7:38pm On May 08, 2022
Like they can resist money from passengers. It's just part of a scheme to charge more.
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by waice6571: 7:38pm On May 08, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Airlines operators una foolish like NLC...

Did they agree to give u N100 per litre or the previous price... of 150 or #170...and this thieves and rogues r buying form up and down!! ... They agree?,,

Sorry for this Nigeria.... one chance government..

Nonsense to all of una!!

It is a subsidy arrangement! See as you dey para like say you be "jay jay cee" for Naija...
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 08, 2022
Once There was a country called nigeria
una don spoil this country finish what next
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by slowice(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Brethrens, we are on our own in this country... They are not contesting to solve problems but serve themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Miracle2022: 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
Assu is striking like thunder but this is their 5 months nobody cares.
If really Nigeria is the poverty capital of this world,why won't the poor who constitute 90% of Nigeria protest.?
Nigerian military that are dieing like flies are paid 47k naira for a month (less than 100 dollars).
Nigeria is for the rich.

2 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by watchindelta(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2022
Everything about this country is funky, airpeace canceled my flight yesterday from warri to lagos! And sent me email that I should go to Asaba or Benin to cash up my flight there imagine! I paid from warri to lagos oh, i sent mail to them that I won't do such lele that I need a refund oh! They replied me I should send my account,bank name blablabla and wait for 28days ohhhh. I had no choice yesterday but to used bus.

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by luluosas(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
What about ASUU strike?

Come inbox if you want to make 3 dollars a day
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by smileyoo: 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Mtchew.
Won tun ti gbewon ni handicap.
If person no reach threat, make hin no dey threat. ASUU get liver pass this Airline Agberos.
sister, that's not the scope.
the point is that our selfish political elites always address issues that seriously affect them with speed and the needed seriousness, but what affects the masses is non of their business.
just imagining, if the flights were grounded, and they have no choice than to use either the road or train services, they could be kidnapped, moreover most of them do take treatments out side the country.
therefore it just too scary for them to ignore all these risks.

4 Likes

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by ukwenjimmy: 8:51pm On May 08, 2022
The big people knows they are the ones patronizing it , so they must resolve. God punish una

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by JudeAfoo(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
If all our politicians had a jet, they wouldn't have bothered about this strike
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by onyxo76(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
So the fear of being kidnapped on the road made them resolve the issue quickly.
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-airline-operators-suspend-shutdown-of-operations-resume-flights/
This is the only kind of issue that the useless government will give speedy solution to because it directly affects them

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:50pm On May 08, 2022
waice6571:

It is a subsidy arrangement! See as you dey para like say you be "jay jay cee" for Naija...

My dear this government na yahoo yahoo scam... its high time we started treating them like d beast they r... because they dont care about u and i....

If u think they do ooo..

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2022
smileyoo:
sister, that's not the scope.
the point is that our selfish political elites always address issues that seriously affect them with speed and the needed seriousness, but what affects the masses is non of their business.
just imagining, if the flights were grounded, and they have no choice than to use either the road or train services, they could be kidnapped, moreover most of them do take treatments out side the country.
therefore it just too scary for them to ignore all these risks.
That's why I don't like why it was called off. The demands may still not be met. This govt like cunning arrangements
Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by lookingfly: 10:06pm On May 08, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-airline-operators-suspend-shutdown-of-operations-resume-flights/
anytime I see plane fly, I can't help but imagine the knowledge God has unveiled to man....... imagine a metal object lifting up, get held up in the sky and moving with plenty souls. So amazing!

1 Like

Re: Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights by techWriter3: 10:15pm On May 08, 2022
They do has massively procured by the goverment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos to Abidjan. / Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. / LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.