Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Important Information Concerning All Middle Belt & Northern Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Information Concerning All Middle Belt & Northern Nigerians (361 Views)

Northern Nigerians Celebrated The 9/11 Attacks And Saw Osama Bin Laden As A Hero / Saturday Polls: Northern Nigerians Have Consolidated Their Votes For Atiku To Wi / George Floyd's Murder: What Northern Nigerians Must Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Information Concerning All Middle Belt & Northern Nigerians by an0daGuy: 7:30pm On May 08, 2022
YOUR LIVES MATTER

everyday we hear, see and read incidents of brutal killings going on in meddle belt and northern states yet every other Nigerian acts like it is normal.

Are you happy about the nonchalant attitude of your fellow countrymen towards your plight? I am speaking for all those who have been attacked and driven from their ancestral lands just because the Nigerian government cannot guarantee their safety or bring their oppressors and murderers to book over political or sentimental reasons.

Is it not time that you showcase your grievances in such a way that other citizens put in some effort to sensitize their fellow countrymen to your travails in the hands of killers and marauders who attack your homes, farms and schools once or twice a week just for fun?

Join me and other well meaning Nigerians to start the #AbokiLifeMatters movement on all social media platforms as soon as you can. This is for the good of the nation because without security, justice and truth there can never be peace or economic growth for all of us in this country.

Let us use our Facebook pages, twitter handles, instagram accounts and even here on nairaland to air our grievances and alert the general international community about the plight of our brothers from the northern and middle part of Nigeria.

How can marauders murder over 50 humans in a day and nobody bathes an eyelid? Women, children, livestock, houses all destroyed yet we are not saying anything? Are we doing heartless like those who did the killings?

Adamu is my guy
Abdul is my guy
Alhaji is my guy
Aboki is my guy
Almajiri is my guy

#AbokiLifeMatters

ABOKI … SAI !
Re: Important Information Concerning All Middle Belt & Northern Nigerians by jom28gy(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
This is purely for abokis, not for Nigeria
Re: Important Information Concerning All Middle Belt & Northern Nigerians by an0daGuy: 8:18pm On May 08, 2022
jom28gy:
This is purely for abokis, not for Nigeria

But abokis are Nigerians too naw undecided

Chai, see how everybody is running away from this thread to igbos own.

Nairalanders Dia is God oh cry
Re: Important Information Concerning All Middle Belt & Northern Nigerians by jom28gy(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

But abokis are Nigerians too naw undecided

Chai, see how everybody is running away from this thread to igbos own.

Nairalanders Dia is God oh cry
he mentioned people he want

(1) (Reply)

Super TV Ceo’s Murder: Suspect, Chidinma Confesses To Stabbing Deceased / Osinbajo: It’s Time For The Best Amongst Us To Lead Us. / 2023: We Never Zoned APC Presidential Ticket To The South.. Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.