Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC (19425 Views)

Kano 2023: Ganduje Picks Nasir Gawuna As Successor / Aisha Alhassan Dumps APC, Withdraws Her Membership (Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by edosignature(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2022
They've nothing to offer the masses. They're selfish, wicked & full of deceit.

Nigerians let's be wise for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by kayusely70(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2022
edosignature:
They've nothing to offer the masses. They're selfish, wicked & full of deceit.

Nigerians let's be wise for once.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

2 Likes

Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by techWriter3: 11:13pm On May 08, 2022
Another nyanmiri found
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by delpee(f): 11:40pm On May 08, 2022
Game loading......
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Nobody: 5:24am On May 09, 2022
Heavensent01:

they believe they can rise to the top by wishing for others downfall, politics ain't like that

southeast stand a better chance before ipob stupidity but Northerners no go ever trust them with their leaders not even unanimously condemning ipob atrocities

Did northerners condemn Boko Haram? Didn't your daddy Bubu say an attack on BH is an attack on the north
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Heavensent01(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2022
obynzo:

Did northerners condemn Boko Haram? Didn't your daddy Bubu say an attack on BH is an attack on the north

continue comparing yourself with bad things, empty head
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Nobody: 8:43am On May 09, 2022
Heavensent01:

continue comparing yourself with bad things, empty head

Don't you think it is immature and childish of you to insult people you don't know because they have a view different from you? Oga it is too early for this BS grow up abeg. i said what i said and i have no regrets for it.
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Nobody: 9:04am On May 09, 2022
obynzo:

Yeah and see how the same Northerners are enjoying the dividends of Boko haram

See how Bihari cannot take road go home to Daura because of gen gen bandits

See how many states in the North are a mess and how IDP dey fill camps.

And you want the South east to be like that because Buhari?
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Nobody: 9:08am On May 09, 2022
subsidywise18:

Yeah and see how the same Northerners are enjoying the dividends of Boko haram

See how Bihari cannot take road go home to Daura because of gen gen bandits

See how many states in the North are a mess and how IDP dey fill camps.

And you want the South east to be like that because Buhari?

I never said that, but it is an unfair generalization. First of all the unknown gunmen theory is still persisting because the police are yet to make a conclusive investigation and put the evidence all out for people that these guys are IPOB. Up until now no serious and concrete arrest of the perpetuators and the sponsors. Ikonso that was killed was a thug for politicians that everyone knows about.
For all we know False Flag operations are real and can be perpetruated by thugs under the cover of IPOB, so let police do their Jobs very well and show the world evidence that these guys are IPOB and show us the way they are funded. Then we can condemn them
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by ityP(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
Oga Jagaban, another work don come. Your online urchins say you de solve Kano apc wahala in 24hrs . grin

Una get bad mouth aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Heavensent01(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2022
obynzo:

Don't you think it is immature and childish of you to insult people you don't know because they have a view different from you? Oga it is too early for this BS grow up abeg. i said what i said and i have no regrets for it.

GTFO alaye
Re: Kano 2023: House Of Reps Member, Kabiru Alhassan Dumps APC by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2022
Heavensent01:

GTFO alaye

Same to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello / Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History. / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.