Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award (399 Views)

Anambra: ACTDA Destroys The Nation, Vanguard, Sun Newspapers / Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / HURIWA Describes EFCC's Sealing Of Sun Newspapers As "Unjust And Unfair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Njokuobinna(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2022
Yesterday, I was accompanied by my lovely wife, H. E Barr. (Mrs) Chioma Uzodimma and my associates, as I received the "2021 Governor of the Year Award” from the prestigious SUN Awards held at Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos State.

This award was given in recognition of the unprecedented achievements of the 3R administration in transforming our dear Imo State, despite prevailing challenges.

I dedicate this to the good people of Imo State, for their support and prayers as we diligently work towards the reconstruction, rehabilitation and recovery of our dear State. From district to district, we will keep the energy high at all times in our mission to developing the Eastern Heartland into a state we shall all be proud of.

I cannot express my gratitude enough to the management and organizing team of the 19th SUN Annual Award for highlighting the development strides in Imo State and sharing them with the nation. Additionally, I congratulate my co-recipients in other categories for their outstanding commitment to public service.

With the transparent system of governance in operation, Imo State is positioned to take center stage in industrialization. I do not doubt the competence of my administration in actualizing this dream.

Congratulations to Ndi Imo!

- Hope Uzodimma

Courtesy:

© 4th Estate Reporters-Ng

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Karlovych: 8:32pm On May 08, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Islandlady(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2022
shocked
Hopeless uzodinma and best shouldn't be on the same sentence grin
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 08, 2022
Best governor shocked

I am only interested in how much he paid to get this award, supreme court governor for a reasongrin

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2022
Both the sun newspaper and the man are jokes of the year

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by STEWpid(f): 8:38pm On May 08, 2022
Chai

Second term at hand.

They know how to catch their mugus
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Xscape1993(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2022
Best what please? This is a political newspaper ooo.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nbotee(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2022
Hooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Bonessaw(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
This is a testament of Hope Uzodinma's performance as Governor.

If you believe Nairaland PDP lies, you'll think Hope isn't working. He might not be doing well security wise but in other aspect give it to him. I was in Imo recently and was shocked to see how fast he has gone with the Orlu-Owerri road and Owerri-Okigwe road that Rochas messed up. Cransburg the enginerring company are doing great with the quality of the road.

Do we talk about the Owerri internal roads? Uzodimma carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Light78: 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
Bonessaw:

If you believe Nairaland PDP lies, you'll think Hope isn't working. He might not be doing well security wise but in other aspect give it to him. I was in Imo recently and was shocked to see how fast he has gone with the Orlu-Owerri road and Owerri-Okigwe road that Rochas messed up. Cransburg the enginerring company are doing great with the quality of the road.

Your comment is awesome, but you should not have involved the former governor.

If everyone comments good like you, this world will be a better place.
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Beremx(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
It should rather be BEST SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR because no one else is contesting it with him
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Bonessaw(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
Light78:

Your comment is awesome, but you should not have involved the former governor.

If everyone comments good like you, this world will be a better place.
Yeah, but I was once a fan of Rochas until he dissapointed himself. Nothing angered me more than the China projects. For Uzodimma, dude has shocked me.

Visit Imo state to see for yourself. I used to believe these online gossips until I visited just last month.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2022
Corrupt media.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 08, 2022
Bonessaw:

Na road be development to you?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by kenzysmith: 9:53pm On May 08, 2022
The sun is owned by an Apc man uzor kalu

We done here come win second term make we see

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by kenzysmith: 9:55pm On May 08, 2022
Bonessaw:

30k per month media work

1 Like

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by kenzysmith: 10:00pm On May 08, 2022
Lagos governor is in love look at how he look at the eyes of imo ist lady look how he grip her hands.

A quikey sure one day

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Receives Sun Newspapers Best Governor Of The Year Award by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:25pm On May 08, 2022
For doing what exactly!?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Osinbajo’s Message To APC Delegates Is Crucial To Nigeria’s Future / Wike Defeated Obi In VP Race. / Another Suspect Arrested In Connection With Beheading Of Anambra Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.