Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2022 (147 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/05/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:40pm On May 08, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY MAY 9TH 2022

THEME: IN THE TIME OF PEACE, PREPARE FOR WAR I

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:40pm On May 08, 2022
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:53pm On May 09, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, May 9, 2022)*

*IN THE TIME OF PEACE, PREPARE FOR WAR 1*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the beginning and the end.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation and redemption of my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, dont let me perish with those that are destined to perish; give me the grace and the power to do Your perfect will, till the end, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to put on Your whole armour, that I may be able to resist the evil day, having done all to stand, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, empower me to overcome every storm of life that may come my way and help me to remain rapturable until Your coming, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, whenever temptation to sin against You comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, don't let me experience the tribulations that will come, help me to prepare now, and fight the good fight of faith and finish my course, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when You shall come in Your glory for the elects, please, don't let me be left behind, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and, let him see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Our Responsibility Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / . / Thread For Prayer From The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.