Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life (686 Views)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Znation(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2022
Hello everyone.

How much money does one need to live comfortably for the rest of one's life?

I asked a friend of mine this question, and he said that if he can make up to N50million, he won't have to worry about money again, as that will be enough for him through out his life time.

Some persons have made millions of naira in the past, but ended up being poor again. (this is not our portion IJN, Amen) But we've heard such story. I know of a man i my community who made alot of money that is concidered to be enough for him and is family, but today, this man is living just like the ordinary man in the community.

Today, people have billions of naira, but this set of people continued to look for money because they believe that the billions they have is not enough for them.

As for me, 1 billion naira would be enough for me, even if i won't have to look for more..

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by sisisioge: 9:09pm On May 08, 2022
50 million dollars.

I will stop working and spend a million dollar every year for the next 50 years. May God enrich my life with good health, happiness and longevity. I cant shout biko grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Radionigeria: 9:16pm On May 08, 2022
50 billion dollar will be enough for me cheesy
Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Kriss216: 9:17pm On May 08, 2022
Happiness is free.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Haakeem(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Thread for the day dreamers.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Desperados(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2022
See those thieves above me.

The money is not just the issue but the happiness and peace of mind u wil get with it is more important.

And the most important factor is how well u can imagine the riches or wealth given to u cos u can hav 1 billion naira and it can finish in 4 days so thats the major reason the wealthy men keeps searching for ways to get more just to manage the initial wealth first gotten.

(drops pens).

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2022
50 million. Someone's 3 months salary grin grin and he said he won't need money again lol. You won't even get a 2020 gle for 50 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by plat0: 8:32am On May 09, 2022
$2M
Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Shalayetv: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
100k to help boost my business is what I need
Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Richy4(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
$90 Billion... I will still work though because I can't afford to stay doing nothing.. It will kill me.. I will be working from yacht cool
Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Cokahot: 2:45pm On May 09, 2022
Just 900 zillion btc
Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by zedegit: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
#20 billion would do.
Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by fineboynl(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
grin all this na pkaraga joint talk oh. If you have been to pkoraga joint where frustrated people gathered. You will know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by Phoneworld: 11:55am On May 10, 2022
Money is not everything, all i want is:

#Grace
#job passion
#A Good wife to end everything
This are all i want

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life by TheKrakon: 12:34pm On May 10, 2022
c

(1) (Reply)

Men That Cry On Their Wedding Day / Is There Any Other One In This Situation? / Why There Are A Lot Of Married Gamblers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.