Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Choose And Invite An Expert Speaker? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Choose And Invite An Expert Speaker? (188 Views)

Canva Pro Team Invite Link 2023 / 100% Working / 5 Steps To Choose And Design Retail LED Lighting / How To Create Messenger App And Invite Up To 50 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose And Invite An Expert Speaker? by penguin2021(f): 9:22pm On May 08, 2022
Finding a good speaker for an event today is not easy. I need help. I often organize business conferences and I would need all sorts of useful contacts
Re: How To Choose And Invite An Expert Speaker? by crysmile(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2022
As for me, everything is simple. You just need to monitor profile conferences, solo speeches, other events, feedback on the speaker's speeches, on his consulting, on his professional skills and competencies. Such a dossier is obtained. And then you personally send him an invitation.
Re: How To Choose And Invite An Expert Speaker? by pixie2: 12:30am On May 09, 2022
I would suggest two options - ask your friends or the speaker exchange. People register on them and leave information about themselves. It should be understood that if the speaker is engaged in a career, registering on sites and promoting himself, then he is confident in his knowledge and ability to present them. In addition, through such exchanges is much easier to contact the person, so we met with Blaine Graboyes at one of these exchanges, and to discuss all the details and questions about the performance

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman In Trouble As Singer Leaks His 'private Pictures' / A Boss Like A Father, My Mentor Hon Folorunsho Oladoyin Is 60 Today / Digital Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.