Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics (658 Views)

Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / How To Become A Multi-millionaire / Want To Become A Multi-millionaire? Start With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2022
Why does it seem like it's almost impossible to make millions of dollars in Nigeria and Africa at large except you're into politics direct or indirect....

Growing up I've always wanted to make a difference by becoming successful but as the days pass by I'm starting to despair on my dreams, because this country only favours those with connection to politicians unlike in western society were a nobody with a dream can become a somebody.......

The nigerian atmosphere is kinda of a restraint to alot of dreamers like myself..
The other day i read about how one 90 year old regretted ever starting a business in naija because he woke up to hear that the minister of trade has banned the main goods he's producing, isn't that a bummer.

Please guys i need the most honest and straight forward answer to my question.

Do you need government monopolies to make it huge in Nigeria

Mods please front page as this will benefit a lot of wannabe breadwinners
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by Mooh247: 10:16pm On May 08, 2022
Politicians kill lucrative businesses and create a similar model for their cronies
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by elvhinzey(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2022
elvhinzey:

It depends on the kind of business(es) you want to engage in.

Is it product-based or service-based?

Although, both does have where they pinch; but one is lesser than one in stringent rules.

Services like Flutterwave, Okra, Bamboo, Bundle, Yellow card, Patricia amongst others face lesser barricades to execution of projects.

Instead of looking at the regrets of that 90-old man, guard up the mental fortress of your mind and go with the ones who Thank God for doing businesses in Nigeria.

As an entrepreneur, you don't think inferior-not for once. Always in high spirits should you be.

Entrepreneurship is for the boldest. Risking funds to an unknown is not child's play. Not at all.

My summation is: IT IS POSSIBLE TO SUCCEED EXCEEDINGLY IN THIS COUNTRY.

The political systems are gates you must possess through prayers.

Why prayer? When you pray; you aptly receive ideas, how-to-do exactly what God wants you to do, strategic steps instead of trying to shadowbox your way out all by yourself.

What's possible for one is also possible for you.

Let me give you an anecdote:

Personally, I'm into Forex trading (75%) & Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (25%) and I sought after some larger funds to take massive positions...I had to reduce chatting on Social media and asked God for the next divine steps to take. I didn't go to God as a Forex trader or Amazon Publisher...

Hmmm, on the second day, sitting at the dining and meditating...lo and behold, I heard a soft whisper, "go to ..." I also heard strategic arrangements to do, who and who to call to make it possible.

That instruction if taken with audacious faith and prompt obedience will fetch me, consistenly, ₦15M in a month, bearest minimum.

Ahh! God speaks o. Let's stop wearing out our flesh. Let's sit and meditate and go on retreat.

One of the greatest secrets of the wealthy - meditation and retreat.

Be willing to take risk.

Yours in the entrepreneurial journey,
Joseph.
Saneesk:
Why does it seem like it's almost impossible to make millions of dollars in Nigeria and Africa at large except you're into politics direct or indirect....

Growing up I've always wanted to make a difference by becoming successful but as the days pass by I'm starting to despair on my dreams, because this country only favours those with connection to politicians unlike in western society were a nobody with a dream can become a somebody.......

The nigerian atmosphere is kinda of a restraint to alot of dreamers like myself..
The other day i read about how one 90 year old regretted ever starting a business in naija because he woke up to hear that the minister of trade has banned the main goods he's producing, isn't that a bummer.

Please guys i need the most honest and straight forward answer to my question.

Do you need government monopolies to make it huge in Nigeria

Mods please front page as this will benefit a lot of wannabe breadwinners

Although, both does have where they pinch; but one is lesser than one in stringent rules.

Services like Flutterwave, Okra, Bamboo, Bundle, Yellow card, Patricia amongst others face lesser barricades to execution of projects.

Instead of looking at the regrets of that 90-old man, guard up the mental fortress of your mind and go with the ones who Thank God for doing businesses in Nigeria.

As an entrepreneur, you don't think inferior-not for once. Always in high spirits should you be.

Entrepreneurship is for the boldest. Risking funds to an unknown is not child's play. Not at all.

Why prayer? When you pray; you aptly receive ideas, how-to-do exactly what God wants you to do, strategic steps instead of trying to shadowbox your way out all by yourself.

Personally, I'm into Forex trading (75%) & Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (25%) and I sought after some larger funds to take massive positions...I had to reduce chatting on Social media and asked God for the next divine steps to take. I didn't go to God as a Forex trader or Amazon Publisher...

Hmmm, on the second day, sitting at the dining and meditating...lo and behold, I heard a soft whisper, "go to ..." I also heard strategic arrangements to do, who and who to call to make it possible.

That instruction if taken with audacious faith and prompt obedience will fetch me, consistenly, ₦15M in a month, bearest minimum.

Ahh! God speaks o. Let's stop wearing out our flesh. Let's sit and meditate and go on retreat.

Two of the greatest secrets of the wealthy - meditation and retreat.

Be willing to take risk.

Joseph.
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by HomoSapienSapie: 7:29am On May 09, 2022
elvhinzey:

Two of the greatest secrets of the wealthy - meditation and retreat.

Be willing to take risk.

Joseph.

Hi elvh I am in need of an angel investor, you don't need to pay any money to me all financial transactions will be carried out by you and all documentation done by your lawyer.
It's a sure investment, contact me if you are interested.
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2022
This is not true,it is not only politicians that make money in Nigeria
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by Desperados(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2022
OP, i think all you just said applies to offline bizness only.
Online biznesses are barrier free, you can only be the barrier to urself
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by elvhinzey(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2022
HomoSapienSapie:

Hi elvh I am in need of an angel investor, you don't need to pay any money to me all financial transactions will be carried out by you and all documentation done by your lawyer.

What is the industry you operate on, Sir?
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by HomoSapienSapie: 3:44pm On May 10, 2022
elvhinzey:

What is the industry you operate on, Sir?
Real Estate, its a stateup company am trying to found.
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by elvhinzey(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2022
HomoSapienSapie:

Real Estate, its a stateup company am trying to found.

How are you trying to incorporate your Realestate - SaaS or the usual RE, we know?

Kindly send me a mail.
Re: Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics by elvhinzey(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
HomoSapienSapie:

What niche does your idea/startup/scale up falls?

(1) (Reply)

5 Cryptocurrencies That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex / For Sale Houses And Land Offer Last!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.