Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience (56048 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by sleekflow(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2022
Some guys and ladies are super possessed. They have a source of supernatural power. They can do some crazy things your brain can never comprehend.

One major thing I know for a fact about these possessed ladies is that, they all love sex... I have dated three at least.

One once told me some scary shit about my life before we met. She also told me something about my life that will manifest after I am over 30. And in truth, things are playing out right now.

I've seen one shut a door with just her eyes... E shock you?! Same girl would never dare to go near water wells, river or beach. Other things that I dont even wanna touch.

Only an ignorant person would say they dont exist. They are everywhere.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by almarthins(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
shut up , you’re a simp!
Don’t vouch 100% for human being expecially women

Just because u re a cheat doesn't make everybody a cheat. You will still find some good pple who are not animashaun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Emperormartin(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2022
They do exist.

You remember that novel titled the concubine by elechi Amadi is a clear indication that this has been in our society even before the coming of the white man and Christianity.

But as someone rightly said earlier, those girls are not plenty in our society again

7 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2022
almarthins:

Just because u re a cheat doesn't make everybody a cheat. You will still find some good pple who are not animashaun
again , you can’t vouch for human being particularly WOMEN.. .

Even Jesus In Bible said he’s not righteous that only his father -‘God’ is righteous ..

Your faithful wife will fall for a ‘better’ man , depends on the price involved . Price here doesn’t necessarily refer to money .. it might be good dick , attention, humor , handsomeness, etc .. it’s what it’s . No Human being is
infallible , even almighty EVE fell for a fruit as cheap as apple ..

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by sleekflow(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
They do exist.

You remember that novel titled the concubine by elechi Amadi is a clear indication that this has been in our society even before the coming of the white man and Christianity.

But as someone rightly said earlier, those girls are not plenty in our society again

Bros, you dey zuzu, aje.
As a matter of fact, they are much more than ever. For every 10 girls you see, at least 6 are knowingly or unknowingly possessed. In my surroundings alone I fit identify like 6.

Some of them outrighty tell me what they are cos they have a weird sense of trust in me. And as a believer, I nor dey fear any babylonian

25 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by almarthins(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
again , you can’t vouch for human being particularly WOMEN.. .

Even Jesus In Bible said he’s not righteous that only his father -‘God’ is righteous ..

Your faithful wife will fall for a ‘better’ man , depends on the price involved . Price here doesn’t necessarily refer to money .. it’s what it’s . No Human being is
infallible , even almighty EVE fell for a fruit as cheap as apple ..

Jesus didn't say that. He said no one is good, only God.
And jesus wasn't a cheat. We all have one strong downside.

7 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by SweetSauce(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
Farid24224:
Hmmmm what I have seen, majority haven't...

The day that Samira's head became that of a pig, I ran away from her pata pata!!
Lmao grin
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by nerorex01: 11:33pm On May 09, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Interesting, permit me, where or when did you see this giants (spiritual husband or wife). Why is it only in Nigeria, they see them, forgive my ignorance, it could be the way people are programmed to think. I have never seen a spiritual husband or wife only hearsay, where do they see them.

It’s easy to know as this is not prevalent to Nigerians or Africans alone as this is a global reality bro.

Just Google “succubus and incubus” then you’ll realize that we live in a deep spiritual world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by drlateef: 11:35pm On May 09, 2022
Many of those giving advice here are ignorant of the subject. It’s a matter of the unseen world, the world of jinns and humans mixing together. If I elaborate further many people will think I have taken Mkpuru mirin. Make I keep my mouth shut.

11 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by SweetSauce(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Spiritual husband and wives are as real as Sun n moon. Nobody told me this shit, I had a terrifying experience. God only saved me!! Marine spirits too are everywhere you go like MTN.

One day una go hear my story.
Fear God !! Fear most bootylicious fine babes. Na snakes dem be. Infact, avoid fornication if you can.
Pls share, kindly mention me on the post.

I saw spirit husbands. Some of them are giants.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by nerorex01: 11:39pm On May 09, 2022
sleekflow:
Some guys and ladies are super possessed. They have a source of supernatural power. They can do some crazy things your brain can never comprehend.

One major thing I know for a fact about these possessed ladies is that, they all love sex... I have dated three at least.

One once told me some scary shit about my life before we met. She also told me something about my life that will manifest after I am over 30. And in truth, things are playing out right now.

I've seen one shut a door with just her eyes... E shock you?! Same girl would never dare to go near water wells, river or beach. Other things that I dont even wanna touch.

Only an ignorant person would say they dont exist. They are everywhere.

Like seriously!
Guy hold God tight o
Abeg increase your spiritual fire also …

3 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Lovelyn451(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
omo is the daughter of the landlady who owns the house where my aunt resides. my aunt runs a restaurant and omo's mom is also the landlady. my aunt was very fond of omo. she calls omo her daughter. omo comes to help at my aunt's restaurant whenever she is on holiday. i also do the same. omo and i are of the same age grade. we bonded very well. we were always spending the nonbusy times together. she always wants to follow me whenever i was sent on errands. it didn't take before everyone started calling us husband and wife.
one day, i was sent to buy fuel. as usual, she decided to go with me. there was fuel scarcity during that period. the fuelling station where we normally buy fuel had no fuel to sell, so we had to check fuelling station. unfortunately, we had to cross a bridge (over a large waterbody) to get to the fuelling station. on getting to the bridge, she stopped. she complained that i should've informed her about the water. i asked her why. she replied and i quote ''i dont go near natural waters o! if i go close to that water, the water will be calling me. my skin will be shinning, and i might end up being dragged into the water''.
my mouth was open all along. i managed to ask how? then she looked me in the eyes and said '' I BE WATER PIKIN!''
i was speechless...
this one is normal, if some people go close to natural waters, the water becomes so unease and starts flowing towards their direction, but to others, it will be so calm. It doesn't mean they can't keep r/ships. That's why we all needs prayers cos we don't know who we really are spiritually but prayer will put all these under control

13 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by GoodIsGod: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
A Seria-Leonian girl who has been eyeing me at Church and had started getting close one day during a night vigil outside the church building suddenly pulled me closer and stole a kiss. I was surprised. I didn't fight her but since that day I was using style to stay away from her.
One day without asking her questions she came over to me and said "Bro. So and so, do you know I am from the sea?" I was shocked. I said how do you mean and she replied even my mum too.
Really, I was not all that surprised because sometimes she looks neat and pretty and at a times she would look horrible and you'd wonder why. With those words from her, I gradually increased the gap I gave her. grin

But I never told anyone her secret. I kept it to myself and myself alone.

These other incident happened to a friend. Trust me this is a true story. The person is my close pal.
To all atheists. This is real.
Don't mind typo errors please.

He was coming from Portharcourt to Ibadan. He boarded a car with a lady. He started chatting with the girl and was buying things for the girl all the way. Food, perf and body cream etc.
Instead of going to Ibadan straight, he headed to Lagos with the girl . He eventually convinced the lady they should lodge at a hotel till the following day since it was already evening. The lady agreed.

They got a room and after a while they went to buy Suya and drinks as dinner. The hotel guy gave them a plate and forks. They ate and before they slept, the lady said she wanted to shower so she entered the bathroom. My guy too told her that he wanted to ask the hotel manager something so he left the room. He actually went to keep his money with the manager because he didn't trust the girl.

By the time he came back upstairs the lady had finished bathing and was on bed. My guy entered the bathroom too and took a bath. He came back and ask the babe they should have sex and she said she was tired and doesn't have interest. My guy talked and talked even begged. Babe no gree. Na so he applied force.
The lady withdrew and suddenly rolled off bed and landed hard on the floor. She remained stiff and my guy ran to her, picked her up and her eyes had turned like as if she was dead. My guy called her so tey no response. Na so he ran downstairs go call manager.
They both rushed upstairs and met her same way he left her.
They both carried her on the bed. And the manager told my guy he should not panic that they will find solution in the morning. So he left. And my guy could not sleep he was already shedding tears and he sat on the bed praying.
Suddenly the lady rose up with the loudest noise roaring like a lion. Her eyes turned wild and the hair on her head stood up in strands.
My guy said he didn't know that as loud as the noise was he was the only one who heard it. He got to know that later.

He stood up and ran to the plate and picked a fork to defend himself and he was shouting Jesus' save me, Jesus save me.

He said girl laughed and said "He will not save you because this is not what He sent you"
Then he started begging the girl.
Then, she said, "you claim you are not married. Whose child are they doing the naming next tomorrow?"
My guy said it is mine. I am sorry. grin

He said she said again "you went to give money to the man downstairs. Do you think I am a thief? My guy said "I am sorry you are right.

She now said "you are very lucky because you have been good to me on the way from Portharcourt. I would have taught you a lesson."
"Next time a woman says no to sex you don't force her okay?"
My guy said okay.
Then she said I forgive you, you can go to sleep.

My guy thanked her but stayed awake all night. grin

In the morning my guy went to collect the money and gave her some but she rejected it but rather, she asked him to make a request and that she would grant it.
My guy was afraid and said she should not worry
Then she left him and never took along all the things he bought for her on their way coming.

This is a true story.
My guy would tell it all the time and never miss a line.

Modified
To all atheists. By the time you experience negative forces like this, at least you would know there must be positive forces also.
There is a God in Heaven and His name is Jehovah.
I have a personal encounter that would blow your mind.
To tell such typing is not easy. I leave it for another day. grin

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by HausaIboYoruba: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day Guys.

So there's this girl I really love. And we dated for about 6 months. The best relationship I've ever been in my life so far.

But we had to break up cos I was told on two different occasions by two different people that she is "Omo Omi" from the marine kingdom and she has spiritual husband which she herself confirmed.

What's your experience on Spiritual Husband or dating a girl from the marine kingdom.
Have I made a mistake breaking up with her for this reason?

Your contributions are appreciated

*MODIFIED*
Our horoscope also isn't compatible. I'm Virgo she's Aquarius
omg not again please
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 11:43pm On May 09, 2022
sad
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by zinaunreal(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2022
Story story
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by FatherOfJesus: 11:49pm On May 09, 2022
Religous nonsense as usual

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2022
West2019:
Ask me bro.

That part that you said money isn't your problem, is it because you straffed a mermaid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by FatherOfJesus: 11:51pm On May 09, 2022
drlateef:
Many of those giving advice here are ignorant of the subject. It’s a matter of the unseen world, the world of jinns and humans mixing together. If I elaborate further many people will think I have taken Mkpuru mirin. Make I keep my my shut.
oshey, African spiritual expert cheesy

Religious ignoramus claiming funky
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by OriOko88(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Oh my goodness, when you thought Nairaland was back on track they remind why alot of us are leaving

Goodness me
You can ask well go back to your shell.. Nobody go miss ur exit. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by kroger: 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Spiritual husband and wives are as real as Sun n moon. Nobody told me this shit, I had a terrifying experience. God only saved me!! Marine spirits too are everywhere you go like MTN.

One day una go hear my story.
Fear God !! Fear most bootylicious fine babes. Na snakes dem be. Infact, avoid fornication if you can.

I saw spirit husbands. Some of them are giants.

Kindly share your experience.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On May 09, 2022
Ever notice that it's men mainly accusing women of being witches, marine spiri, spirit wife

Why do Nigerian women hardly accuse their husbands/Bf of such things ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Simplelion: 12:01am On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
A Seria-Leonian girl who has been eyeing me at Church and had started getting close one day during a night vigil outside the church building suddenly pulled me closer and stole a kiss. I was surprised. I didn't fight her but since that day I was using style to stay away from her.
One day without asking her questions she came over to me and said "Bro. So and so, do you know I am from the sea?" I was shocked. I said how do you mean and she replied even my mum too.
Really, I was not all that surprised because sometimes she looks neat and pretty and at a times she would look horrible and you'd wonder why. With those words from her, I gradually increased the gap I gave her. grin

But I never told anyone her secret. I kept it to myself and myself alone.

These other incident happened to a friend. Trust me this is a true story. The person is my close pal.
To all atheists. This is real.
Don't mind typo errors please.

He was coming from Portharcourt to Ibadan. He boarded a car with a lady. He started chatting with girl and was buying things for the girl all the way. Food, perf and body cream.
Instead of going to Ibadan straight, he headed to Lagos with the girl . He eventually convinced the lady they should lodge at a hotel till the following day since it was already evening. The lady agreed.

They got a room and after a while they went to buy Suya and drinks as dinner. The hotel guy gave them a plate and forks. They ate and before they slept, the lady said she wanted to shower so she entered the bathroom. My guy too told the her that he wanted to ask the hotel manager something so he left the room. He actually went to keep his money with the manager because he didn't trust the girl.

By the time he came back upstairs the lady had finished bathing and was on bed. My guy entered the bathroom too and took a bath. He came back and ask the babe they should have sex and she said she was tired and doesn't have interest. My guy talked and talked even begged. Babe no gree. Na so he applied force.
The lady withdrew and suddenly rolled off bed and landed hard on the floor. She remained stiff and my guy ran to her picked her up and her eyes had turned like as if she was dead. My guy called her so tey no response. Na so he ran downstairs go call manager.
They both rushed upstairs and met her same way he left her.
They both carried her on the bed. And the manager told my guy he should not panic that they will find solution in the morning. So he left. And my guy could not sleep he was already shedding tears and he sat on the bed praying.
Suddenly the lady rose up with the loudest noise roaring like a lion. Her eyes turned wild and the hair on her head stood up in strands.
My guy said he didn't know that as loud as the noise was he was the only who heard it. He got to know that later.

He stood up and ran to the plate and picked a fork and he was shouting Jesus save me, Jesus save me.

He said girl laughed and said He will not save you because this is not what He sent you. Then he started begging the girl.
Then, she said you claim you are not married. Whose child are they doing the naming next tomorrow.
My guy said it is mine. I am sorry. grin

He said she said again "you went to give money to the man downstairs. Do you think I am thief? My guy said "I am sorry you are right.

She now said "you are very lucky because you have been good to me on the way from Portharcourt. I would have taught you a lesson."
Next time a woman says no to sex you don't force her okay?
My guy said okay.
Then she said I forgive you, you can go to sleep.

My guy thanked her but stayed awake all night. grin

In the morning my guy went to collect the money and gave her some but she rejected it but rather she asked him to make a request and that she would grant it.
My guy was afraid and said she should not worry
Then she left him and never took along all the things he bought for her on their way coming.

This is a true story.
My guy would tell it all the time and never miss a line.

ah!........what did I just read, well I too don't use to believe there's ghost, until I come across one on a very close encounter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by 1Sharon(f): 12:07am On May 10, 2022
Ken4Christ:

She can be delivered from it but only on the ground that she will receive Christ as her Lord and Saviour. When power see higher power, they bow. You too should embrace Christ. It gets you connected to the highest power in the universe.

There was a young lady who had spirit husband since she was 5 years old. She always see herself putting on the wedding ring since she was 5 years old. And the man makes love with her virtually every day. She recognizes him cause it's the same face.

Because of this spirit husband, she was unable to keep a relationship. She said her parents had taken her to several places and she has spent over 1 million naira paying different amount for her deliverance but the man kept coming. She was never free.

When she told me, I marveled at the ignorance of people. Well, I told her that she will be delivered and she doesn't have to pay a dime.

I first led her to Christ after which I led her to break up the marriage with the confession of her lips. I told her a simple prayer that she should pray before she sleeps. I guaranteed her he will never come back.

After a few days, I got a feedback from her that she has never seen him for days which has never happened. She was free with just simple prayer, using the name of Jesus.

Spirit husband and wife are very real. But if you don't know how to deal with them, they can ruin your life.

You did all that..waowww
Just you want followers/members for your church

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 12:09am On May 10, 2022
The fact you believe in horoscopes says a lot about you. You are an adult, lol...
As for the spiritual spouse shit, it's not real.

Free your mind!
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by loko50(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
I have a Spiritual Mother cheesy
The Virgin Mary, she no dey play with her Children, especially against all form of Spiritual entities
The moment they show up I invoke my Mother’s presence with The Cathena
She never fails and dem dey run kaba kaba coz Mama Mary dey give dem woto woto

CATENA LEGIONIS
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by SeriouslySense(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2022
succubus is the feeling of being pressed upon, when one is sleeping, also referred to as sleep paralysis, its is due to waking up, before the body is ready to allow the individual move. It's like protective mechanism meant to help the sleeper stay stationary and also prevents the individual from moving while dreaming.

nerorex01:

It’s easy to know as this is not prevalent to Nigerians or Africans alone as this is a global reality bro.

Just Google “succubus and incubus” then you’ll realize that we live in a deep spiritual world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by 001spice: 12:16am On May 10, 2022
LORI IRO TIME IS NOW. ANYWAY U GUY SHUD CONTINUE AM HERE TO READ LIE`S

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by tempest01(m): 12:20am On May 10, 2022
Desperados:
Experience is the best teacher.

Just call her back and continue the relationship.

Until the day u wan enter her honeypot, u con receive 2 thunderous recharge card slaps (mtn 3000 & airtel 2000), then ur eyes go clear nd maybe u go don turn deaf or dumb.

As long as she herself actually confirmed it for u, then it is probably true.

I don't believe in it cos i'm not afraid of it but i've seen it happen.

OP, u ought to hav tried help her get a solution and not just chase her away.

This your reply makes me contribute.

There was this Calabar girl I met when i took my sister to write Waec. Fine , light skin. When i talked to her, i saw some movement in her eyes. I told my friend after that "this girl na mammy water". We started talking and she confirmed that indeed she had those issues. I still decided to carry on and date the girl and help her find solution.

One day she told me that she was surprised that we were dating and there was nothing happening to me compared to others. There were no physical or spiritual attacks but I was not just progressing. I saw myself going backwards and my items kept getting stolen. Different people would suggest that she was involved.

When i finally decided to take her to find solution, I was told afterwards to leave her if i value my future. I did and no going back. Other things involved which i cant type all.

19 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by od501: 12:24am On May 10, 2022
Desperados:
Experience is the best teacher.

Just call her back and continue the relationship.

Until the day u wan enter her honeypot, u con receive 2 thunderous recharge card slaps (mtn 3000 & airtel 2000), then ur eyes go clear nd maybe u go don turn deaf or dumb.

As long as she herself actually confirmed it for u, then it is probably true.

I don't believe in it cos i'm not afraid of it but i've seen it happen.

OP, u ought to hav tried help her get a solution and not just chase her away.

Ah... oga, no go there oo...no just try em. No carry your love shit go there oo. The spirit husband thing strong oo... let she and her family handle it. Sometimes, the spiritual husband even comes out physically to fight you. Omo .. I don't want to go into detail now abeg, u don't have the time.

But if she is anything mammy water, or spirit husband, guy, run oo. Don't even try to form James Bond, just run.

19 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:24am On May 10, 2022
Simplelion:

ah!........what did I just read, well I too don't use to believe there's ghost, until I come across one on a very close encounter.
seriously bro
I just smh when I see post of some people on here saying there's no spirituality or black magic
Them never see anything grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Kloenboi: 12:41am On May 10, 2022
the devil is a liar

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.