Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Event/wedding Planners You Need To Read This..... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event/wedding Planners You Need To Read This..... (527 Views)

Learn How To Make 5-6 Figures As An Event/wedding Planner !!!! / Event Planners You Need To See This / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event/wedding Planners You Need To Read This..... by icare44iiiiii: 2:57am On May 09, 2022
Having complete access to the information in this eBook may turn out be one of the smartest decisions you will take as you embark on your worthy journey to Becoming a Seasoned and Successful Wedding Planner...

What you will Learn :
1. Basic things you need to know and do before venturing into the Event Planning niche.
2. Responsibility/Duties of a Wedding Planner
(i) Before (ii) During (iii) After a Wedding.
3. Guide on How to Learn Event/ Wedding Planning for FREE.
4. Guide on How to Start a Career in Event/Wedding Planning Niche.
5. Guide on How to Startup a Wedding Planning Business/Brand.
6. Guide on Where and How to Source for Potential Clients.
7. Secrets on How to Seal Big Wedding Planning Deals
8. Guide on What to do on your First appointment with a potential client.
9. Guide on How to Charge clients for an Event.
10.Guide on How to Satisfy Client and guests in an event and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.
11.Guide on How to Grow your Wedding Planning Business.
12. What you need to Advance your career as a Wedding Planner.

The average price of each of these information products is ₦2,150. If you want to buy them individually, you will be spending about ₦25,800,but if you buy the "All in One Package",you would spend only ₦5,550.

This book comes with 100% Money-Back Guarantee: (You have nothing to lose).

If you are not satisfied with what you will learn in this book,ask me for your money you paid for it. It doesn't matter if it ten years after you bought it. I will give you your money back. And do you know the best part? After returing your money,I will ask you to keep the book as compnsation for wasting your time. How about that ?

Bonus:
- I understand that as an Event/Wedding Planner, it is possible that within a space of 2months you may not have any deal. How will you cope if this eventually happens?

That is why I will also give you a copy of one of my books "4 Area you can be earning MASSIVELY from the niche every week,even if you are new in the niche." This alone is worth ₦5,000, but you will be getting it for FREE as a beneficiary of this book.

- Internship Opportunities where you will be privileged to work with us.

- Free Counselling I will be available to answer your questions should you have any..

- You will also join our Online Chat forum,where you will get to meet and learn from other Event/Wedding Planners in the niche.

Dont forget, this discount price is only for a limited period as price goes back to ₦25,800 soon.

How to get your copy of the Book.

To get your copy of this book, 
Send an email to: cfoccible@gmail.com
Subject : I need the Book on "Wedding Planners Success Secrets".

Please do not send an email if you are not ready to pay for it now..

Re: Event/wedding Planners You Need To Read This..... by lacov23355: 11:26am On May 30, 2022
Thanks
Re: Event/wedding Planners You Need To Read This..... by icare44iiiiii: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
How to get your copy of the Book.

To get your copy of this book,
Send an email to: cfoccible@gmail.com
Subject : I need the Book on "Wedding Planners Success Secrets".

Please do not send an email if you are not ready to pay for it now..

(1) (Reply)

Are You An N.g.o?or Individual? Are You Organising An Event?eg Birthday Party? M / Get Your Business Online Nigeria! Time Is Not On Your Side! / Unique Printing Services(weddings,birthdays,any Occasion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.