Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive (4113 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Nobody: 9:44am On May 09, 2022
THIS PICTURE SHOWS IF SOUTH ARE AS SMART AS THEY THINK....THEY SHOULD LEAVE NIGERIA BECAUSE THE KIND OF POLITICS THEY ARE PLAYING IN NIGERIA IS NOT FOR US

IT'S A POLITICS OF DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN AND SAY WHAT EVER YOU CAN TO GET POWER....
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2022
That is one man waste..good..You don chop the whole Nigeria waste tire that's why you reason tueh tueh..If your camel brother can cut grass for zillions and he is free to pick form for tinubu and you are kidnapping another for speaking the truth..Your suffering started since 1800 and will extend till you get that virgins because you have been brainwashed..about that job..hafa?

shortIGBOman:

This one don chop Nnamdi Kanu waste tire. That's why you dey reason like this grin grin grin grin

Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by CSTRR: 10:16am On May 09, 2022
fx45:
Let him start by wearing Babanriga like the OP suggested.

And never in your life should you ask your elder to shut up. Are you ok?
There are pictures of Peter obi on babriga.

It's no big deal.

Peter obi no send you message o.

Face front.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Nobody: 11:54am On May 09, 2022
liftedud:
The way your failed president wore all the tribes cloth and said he is not for somebody but for everybody, but it became clear he is for some people after calling some just 5%. Its well oo

Na so them package am for suit, but for one day him no wear am.

No to disguising
Don't mind him.
Honestly I was disappointed when I saw such.
It's disgusting we have such humans amongst us.
People are looking for COMPETENCE now, he's after materials of clothes & shoes.

IF YARDS of BABARINGA is all that matters, the North, can hold onto power forever!
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by ogbuefi677(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
Niorte:
OP, I get your point perfectly.

The problem with many Igbos, not all, is ARROGANCE.

They always have a way to justify their action even when it insults others tradition. I observe this at my NYSC camp back in the days. All corps members were asked to bow to greet the traditional rulers but many corps from Igbo refuse claiming he is not their gods... meanwhile it is just a sign of respect in the Yoruba land.

Back to the topic, if you can't identify with a people, it can be misinterpreted as forcing your tradition on them.

If you want to win votes, do all the strategy to win votes. Your intention is not important as your action.

Insisting on your method will make you fail woefully, Humans are emotional.

If you don't trigger the emotional part, they won't vote for you. You win with emotion, not logic.

I learnt this in digital marketing under story-telling to story-selling and it has helped my business.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, until you get to power, your intentions are just intention
Your problem is tribalism not Igbo.
Igbo corps member refused to bow to a mortal in the name of traditional ruler,and so what?
See how u just displayed your Igbo hatred for the whole world to see.
A northern muslim will refuse to have a handshake with a female cos its against his religion BUT PPL LIKE YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AS ANYTHING WRONG but if it were Igbo, it would be arrogance.
Will you force a muslim to eat pork?
If I were to bow to my father or any highly placed Igbo man he will take offence because I'm trying to give him a glory reserved only for God.
This is not peculiar to Igbos alone,in the movie Prison break,when Agent Malone wanted to arrest John Abruzzi,d agent told John Abruzzi to kneel down and put his hand behind his head to which John Abruzzi answered that he kneels only to God.
Easy wt d hatred,you hear?
We go still buy more houses for Banana Island, no be our fault, na so God create us.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by jamjo: 12:15pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:
Peter Obi Campaigns in Maiduguri

THIS MAN NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO PAY FEDERAL POLITICS IF HE WANTS TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.

HE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR BABARIGA TO WEAR IF HE'S GOING TO MAIDUGURI TO CAMPAIGN, NOT THAT SINGLET HE'S WEARING.

CAMPAIGNING IS ABOUT WINNING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE MASSES. IDENTIFYING WITH THEM ETC.

YOU DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO ENDEAR YOURSELF TO THEM.

National politics my foot, Nigeria as a country will continue the downward trajectory because it is filled with educated illiterates. In the politics of playing to the gallery and packaging, people should always be who they are.

MAKE THEM SEE YOU AS ONE OF THEM, AND SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK FOR THEM.

TOMORROW WHEN TINUBU OR OSINBAJO GO THERE DRESSED LIKE FULANIS, AND THEY WIN, YOU WILL CRY MARGINALISATION.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by goldfish27(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2022
We attach meanings to things that doesnt matter and attach no meaning to things that really matter thats why africa is under developed

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by ogbuefi677(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2022
joyandfaith:

If Europeans shake hands with Nigeria traditional rulers, what will you call that? Disrespect!! Or civilization?
What is respect? In yoruba land, respect is hypocrisy at time. Oyo do bale inu e loso. Nitori e je agbalagba ni mo ba so pe ori yin ko pe.

Obj disguised with clothes to become President. Yarada, GEJ and Buhari also disguised by wearing different traditional attires to become President.

I think Obi is just being true to himself.
Yes, igbos may be blunt and proud in nature. They are not as bad as you think. I have worked some of them.
Tell him ooo.
Buhari was once pictured refusing to shake hands with a female,I think it was Kemi Adeosun or Abike Dabiri,but ppl like him will understand cos it is his religion.
But if it were an Igbo man,it will become a problem to him.
No matter how powerful or rich or influential an Igbo man is,if you bow to him,he will rebuke U cos you are trying to give him a glory reserved for God alone.
Igbos run a merit based culture,that is why they say we're disrespectful.
If an elder starts saying the one that is wrong,u shld be able to tell him "no sir".
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Advocate500: 12:37pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

THIS MAN NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO PAY FEDERAL POLITICS IF HE WANTS TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.

HE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR BABARIGA TO WEAR IF HE'S GOING TO MAIDUGURI TO CAMPAIGN, NOT THAT SINGLET HE'S WEARING.

CAMPAIGNING IS ABOUT WINNING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE MASSES. IDENTIFYING WITH THEM ETC.

TOMORROW WHEN TINUBU OR OSINBAJO GO THERE DRESSED LIKE FULANIS, AND THEY WIN, YOU WILL CRY MARGINALISATION.
been sincere is not in our DNA ,pretence and lies are all we care for,Buhari wore isi to igboland how did that change him from who he is,everybody can't not act yhe same way,allow people to move in their pace ,if obi did not win is not a do or die for him.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by drlateef: 12:39pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

Lol. Oshinbajo actually does not dress to blend as well.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by adefitim(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2022
I just Dey pray say we no go hear MARGINALISATION after 2023 election
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Antivirus92(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2022
So today in your "bring peter obi down" episode,
You focused on his clothes?
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Mchawi(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

You lack basic common sense.

Does Peter Obi want to acquire power or not?

If he does, then he MUST do what other politicians do to endear themselves to the constituencies.

If you and him are too arrogant to do that, then go to hell and quit disturbing us for the Presidency.

You are the one that lacks basic common sense. So wearing babariga is akin to being competent? Such stupid reasoning. Nigerians really deserves the leaders the get. Imagine how you are reasoning?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
Switruth:
Those that disguised in clothes and won tell me where have they taken us to.... If he wins in babaringa and changes to demon then of what use.... our brains are so twisted by our politicians including yours.

Whataboutism at it's worst. The op was not complaining about what Peter Obi will be doing after winning the election, but about what he should be doing to make sure his chances of winning are increased. Geez! Nigerians and comprehension seem to be mutually exclusive.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
THERE NOTHING LIKE SOUTHEAST POLITICALLY NAIVE,YOU CANNOT LIVE IN ISOLATION AND EXPECT POWER TO DROP ONN YOUR LAPS. undecided
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by kingjiss: 2:03pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by obyrich(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

USE YOUR HEAD FOR ONCE.

Orji Kalu has a record of corruption. So his wearing barbariga would have limited effect on the electorate. Obi has a record of achievement, so wearing Babariga would add to his appeal and aura in the north, among deeply religious and ethnocentric voters. In politics every vote counts.

Tufia. Mumu people. See how we're schooling you like toddlers in politics.
So Peter Obi is no longer 'Peter Obi' Mr I-too-know? Mr wise man, so you will reject a good man because he didn't not fake his identity for you?
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2022
Switruth:
Those that disguised in clothes and won tell me where have they taken us to.... If he wins in babaringa and changes to demon then of what use.... our brains are so twisted by our politicians including yours.

He will never win because he has already shown his hatred and bigotry for them.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2022
Naija147:
The northern Nigerians will always be backward in thinking, so if politician does not wear babariga meaning he can’t work for them

You are soo st00peed.
You are just another mkporu mirri cannibal without any drop of sense in your cannibal brain.

You expect northerners to vote for you by insulting them.

St00peed animal. You must be one of those IPOB that killed that military couple and their friends.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2022
joyandfaith:

If Europeans shake hands with Nigeria traditional rulers, what will you call that? Disrespect!! Or civilization?
What is respect? In yoruba land, respect is hypocrisy at time. Oyo do bale inu e loso. Nitori e je agbalagba ni mo ba so pe ori yin ko pe.

Obj disguised with clothes to become President. Yarada, GEJ and Buhari also disguised by wearing different traditional attires to become President.

I think Obi is just being true to himself.
Yes, igbos may be blunt and proud in nature. They are not as bad as you think. I have worked some of them.

Igbos are naturally mean and wicked and have high level of intolerance for others.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by OVB123: 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
UselessBuhari:
which will make him behave like other politicians when he gets there too. All Peter Obi has been doing is telling us that he is not like other politicians and that is exactly what we need. We know where the usual politicians have led us to, Peter Obi is not your usual politician.
Any Nigerian who wants true change, will go for someone like him instead of the usual suspects
Who told you he is not like other politicians.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by UselessBuhari: 2:29pm On May 09, 2022
OVB123:
Who told you he is not like other politicians.
He told me
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
Naija147:
The northern Nigerians will always be backward in thinking, so if politician does not wear babariga meaning he can’t work for them

You are very st00peed for calling Nigerians backward just because you want same Nigerians to vote for your Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

Use your brain. George W Bush speaks awful Spanish. But when he campaigned in territories with large Hispanic populations, he spoke in Spanish to his audiences, to squeals of delight. He won the presidency by capturing many of those votes, that could have otherwise gone to the Democrats.

Obama did something similar, as did Al Gore.

All over the world, politicians play the game of inclusiveness.

Except in South East Nigeria where you all apparently know more than us lesser beings.

Keep being dumb.

You dey mind them?

These mkporu miri cannibals are so politically naïve and dumb.

They expect northerners to vote for a tribalistic Peter Obi that has refused to identify with them and has shown hatred towards them
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by joyandfaith: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
haslaw:

Igbos are naturally mean and wicked and have high level of intolerance for others.

Have you been in SE?
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2022
joyandfaith:

Have you been in SE?

Yes I have but I have never lived there.

I can never pray for my enemy to live among such beasts.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by ndo2: 5:07pm On May 09, 2022
haslaw:

Yes I have but I have never lived there.

I can never pray for my enemy to live among such beasts.
Oh,you thought igbo were weaklings like your yoruba people so you can mess around.but they kicked your asz really hard.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Naija147: 7:18pm On May 09, 2022
haslaw:

You are soo st00peed.
You are just another mkporu mirri cannibal without any drop of sense in your cannibal brain.

You expect northerners to vote for you by insulting them.

St00peed animal. You must be one of those IPOB that killed that military couple and their friends.

Your father is stupid for giving birth to an idiot who thinks babariga is a green light towards winning election. Backward people
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Taba21: 7:22pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

Ibo that hated every tribes in Nigeria, which tribe is going to vote for them
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by logicalman: 7:24pm On May 09, 2022
Those that gain power by eye service will surely bring out their teeth to devour.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by haslaw(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
ndo2:
Oh,you thought igbo were weaklings like your yoruba people so you can mess around.but they kicked your asz really hard.

You see very st00peed for thinking everyone not Igbo is a yoruba.

I am a northerner and no Igbo dead or alive could ever hurt people like me. We thought you mkporu miri cannibals a lesson before and we can always do it again if necessary.
Re: This Picture Shows Why South East Is Politically Naive by Reflect7: 10:04pm On May 09, 2022
udele1:

Babariga is for deception. He is in to fix the country not deceive anyone with clothes before elections ane make their lives worse after.

You people reason like STUPID TOADS.

YOU do not dictate to the Nigerian electorate how, or in what manner they should be attracted to you as a candidate.

It is for YOU to court their votes, not the other way round, you arrogant stupid dullards.

Get off your blasted high horse if you want the Nigerian presidency, or go to hell and remain MARGINALISED.

Rubbish.

Now we know why you are marginalised. You are arrogant, lack basic cross-cultural empathy and consideration, and consider yourselves above Nigerians.

Bunch of narcissists who want to rule over us.

DREAM ON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Gives Peter Obi Strange Looks At Peace Signing Treaty / NJC , FG Help - Tinubu Ignoring Tribunal Case / Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.