Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? (33639 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk / Why Is Elon Musk Not Regarded As The Richest Man In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Stronghold91: 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
if you die. you die go are you greater than
General sani Abacha
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by rottennaija(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:

I know the 50-years-old man jokes a lot, but does anyone joke about his life?

He is no joke. Ever since the man announced the desire to buy twitter, they have been coming after him. Remember Founder of McAfee that 'committed' suicide?
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Worlddaddybongo: 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
THIS ILLUMINATI MONEY
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by LordIsaac(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2022
One wise man said and I quote: "isale ola ni egbin..." Sorry, I'm not proficient in Nigerian languages....maybe I didn't spell it well grin
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bluefilm: 5:56pm On May 09, 2022
frog12:
there's nothin wrong in his message for them to kill him'

Some people don't like being told the bitter truth because it hurts them.

Another reason why someone might want someone like Kevin Samuels dead is because he is trying to restore the family unit. If you know anything about the elites that control this world, then you will know that this is exactly what they don't want.

They want the family unit to be completely destroyed and divided so that the will continue to exercise their control on the masses.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Stronghold91: 5:58pm On May 09, 2022
orisa37:

Restricted to UKRAINE.
ELON CAN BUY PUTIN AND SELENSKY PUT TOGETHER.
you are a fool
putin is the richest man on earth
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by irririchris(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2022
Check out his mum's response!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by seanwilliam(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2022
Yankee101:

Nah

Purin rich pass am double
How is Putin richer than Elon musk double ? Is that an assumption ? Pls prove it
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Cloud007: 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
Elon knows much than most...

Lots form woke about spirituality.

So many things happening behind closed doors and some right in front of our eyes. But all we do is to look... we refused to see.

He knows where he is going...where the majority will end up...

It's better to be one of the few peeps..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by chaloskyx: 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
lets be honest if Elon dies tomorrow the world would express shock sadness disappointment but deep down we don't give a Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by seanwilliam(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
This guy is the most overrated human in the history of this planet.
he deserves it
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Ucloaded01: 6:10pm On May 09, 2022
This is definitely related to the defamation case between Amber Rose and Jonny Depp aka Jack Sparrow.

Elon was having an affair with Amber while she was still married to Jonny. Guess Jonny D's fans are showing their displeasure.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Adinije(f): 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
I have a feeling that he wants to test some crazy immortality sh*t and he's tweeting incase he doesn't make it alive
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bamiworld(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2022
Frigga13:
When you sell your soul .. knowingly and willingly

It will always be nice knowing it’s not in vain on earth and knowing where you’re resting .

They always die mysterious and without trace.

Just another investigation and bull crap

Oga before you go .. just will your will to Africa

Na mistake MJ make

See africa mentality. You wey no sell your soul to morningstar sey e sure for you. Brr all your allegations r rubbish. Do you know how many pastors or alfa wey go meet wey dem be devil advocate. You beta deal with fact before u enter hell ontop person matter
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Yankee101: 6:26pm On May 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

How is Putin richer than Elon musk double ? Is that an assumption ? Pls prove it

From Elon Musk

https://youtube.com/shorts/__DozxVQ2pQ?feature=share
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 6:30pm On May 09, 2022
you mean for black americans? we in naija, african and europe follow families respect grin

bluefilm:

Some people don't like being told the bitter truth because it hurts them.

Another reason why someone might want someone like Kevin Samuels dead is because he is trying to restore the family unit. If you know anything about the elites that control this world, then you will know that this is exactly what they don't want.

They want the family unit to be completely destroyed and divided so that the will continue to exercise their control on the masses.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Biafraaa: 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin I didn't expect this reply. Comrade easy grin
temitope27:
who knows? Nobody. Maybe you
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Goldbw122(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2022
Where did he think he is going. , He should fortify himself well..
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Obiebanks007(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2022
Baba just they catch cruise
Ride on

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Thomasankara(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2022
tommy589:

cheesy
u can join ogboni and the rest is history
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Thomasankara(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2022
even d way u dey live ur life dey mysterious, are u not mysterious urself, any wonder, no woman dares understand you.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bluefilm: 6:48pm On May 09, 2022
frog12:
you mean for black americans? we in naija, african and europe follow families respect grin

I mean Black America.

Kevin Samuels is addressing the problem the are facing in Black America.

In Naija, you guys don't have that family unit problem because your family unit is still tight.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by emmnprince(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2022
DSC7:

Blood of Jesus will only cover him if he have a relationship with Jesus...

Does he Believe in the existence of God? undecided

Blood of Jesus Christ in the first place is not meant for covering anybody. The precious blood of Jesus Christ has its purpose.

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by emmnprince(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2022
ifyken:

The reason is the blood of jesus and Jesus name have been proven to be highly ineffective. That is why the pope moves around in bulletproof cars and your pastorpreneur moves with bodyguard while selling 'ororo',calling it anointed oil for protection to his members. Africa does not need christianity, islam and other religions. But we are not ready for this conversation yet.

You're correct in some of your assertions. Just that the Jesus Way has been bastardized, corrupted and commercialized by so called followers.

If the doctrine of Christ is followed as it is presented in the Scriptures, there will be no cause for alarm in Africa and the world over.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by czarr(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2022
ifyken:

Putin in 2014 was worth $200bn, elon just bought twitter for $44bn from his $230bn so he has less than $200bn.
Twitter is an asset and networth includes assets, just because he bought Twitter doesn't mean he is less rich. Twitter is part of the valuable asset that makes up his networth.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 7:15pm On May 09, 2022
Stronghold91:

you are a fool
putin is the richest man on earth

Why do you call me a FOOL?
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by pacespot(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2022
frog12:
but you no tell us why dem kill am

Steve Job, whose father was a Syria migrant in USA, founded the most successful company in USA history, Apple. Go and read about the history of Apple and how Job was kicked out of the company after he founded it. Then he was later recruited by the company to save it after some downturns, then his cancer happened.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by pacespot(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2022
DonroxyII:
So you think they can't get to Black Detectives grin ... Racial can't help anyone when it's time to get got, You can even be the one to do it Yourself.

I believe in God for many things:

Diversity helps bring about accountability. Why do you think USA is one of the most successful, if not the most successful, democracies in the world: DIVERSITY.

If you allow a race who don't totally trust you to dominate your company, then they can start to think of how to scheme up things against you.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
That's kinda what you tweet after taking your favorite cocaine and cocacola.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by DonroxyII: 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
pacespot:

Diversity helps bring about accountability. Why do you think USA is one of the most successful, if not the most successful, democracies in the world: DIVERSITY.

If you allow a race who don't totally trust you to dominate your company, then they can start to think of how to scheme up things against you.
This ain't about Diversifying or No Diversifying: If the Power that be reason Your matter You are Dead except God ain't just not ready to Acede to their Requests Black Detectives or Not:

To compromise security Operatives is a Chicken Change infact the closest one shall be the One to Betray You:

Just Roll within Your Axis that's all:
Earth wey roll go meet Jupiter is looking for Wahala and Be ready to be Boarded!
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 8:03pm On May 09, 2022
we know his story after he came back to apple, but you are not telling us why they gave him cancer. and for what? so that he can not control apple again? so who give am cancer?

pacespot:

Steve Job, whose father was a Syria migrant in USA, founded the most successful company in USA history, Apple. Go and read about the history of Apple and how Job was kicked out of the company after he founded it. Then he was later recruited by the company to save it after some downturns, then his cancer happened.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Solofresh2: 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
Frigga13:
When you sell your soul .. knowingly and willingly

It will always be nice knowing it’s not in vain on earth and knowing where you’re resting .

They always die mysterious and without trace.

Just another investigation and bull crap

Oga before you go .. just will your will to Africa

Na mistake MJ make
You have a point
Just the mysterious ways my Withney Houston died and even Michael Jackson too cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday / Why We Should Reject The N10,000 Withdrawal Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.