Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? (32937 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / 2023: Nigerians Divided Over Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Ambition / 2023: Fresh Crisis In PDP Over Saraki’s Rumoured Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by abobote: 7:52am On May 09, 2022
There was never road in the first place
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by bennybuhari: 7:53am On May 09, 2022
grin grin
abobote:
There was never road in the first place
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by 1875p: 7:54am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112654656:

No be on Buhari endorsement,
Na Mama Peace allegiance.
Oshisko!
[/s]
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On May 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Princeoflagos, abi PrinceOfOkrika, you have changed username after disgrscing yourself below. You be claiming Yoruba "ibil" but do you know a single Yoruba as dumb as and can disgrsce themself as you did below?

Thatvyou were even the author of the thread just makes you a grae A buffoon. Looooolllll.

https://www.nairaland.com/7093227/now-jonathan-decamp-apc-what/4

Stop tagging me every post that has got to Tinubu, I'm not the only Nigerian that sees him a an old thief , over 160 million Nigerians sees him as thief
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Tali1234(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2022
nairavsdollars nipost=112653857:

https://independent.ng/end-of-the-road-for-jonathans-rumoured-presidential-bid/
Buhari believed that that Jonathan’s performance as president was below par and that was why he joined hands with other like minds to oust him from office in 2015. Having laid a solid foundation for growth and continuity, he will not allow the progress made so far to be reversed by bringing the same Jonathan back to succeed him in 2023. That can never happen”.

What nonsense progress?
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Tali1234(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2022
Buhari believed that that Jonathan’s performance as president was below par and that was why he joined hands with other like minds to oust him from office in 2015. Having laid a solid foundation for growth and continuity, he will not allow the progress made so far to be reversed by bringing the same Jonathan back to succeed him in 2023. That can never happen”.

What nonsense progress?
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by bennybuhari: 7:57am On May 09, 2022
I'm sure that was Femi Adesina or Lai Mohammed talking
Tali1234:

What nonsense progress?
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Verysmart101: 8:04am On May 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

There is no difference between Goatluck and Buhari. It's just too sides of the same bad coin. Don't praise a fool because you met an idiot, the two of them are cursed nincompoops.

Really!!!!! I think I know where u are from and am not surprised
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 09, 2022
I just hope GEJ will not want to make a terrible move thst will stain he's legacy forever...
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Sammyhans(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2022
Contact us to help you install a tracker on your car , bus ,bike or truck, WhatsApp or call , 08102330181
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 09, 2022
tamdun:

He never denied it

Please dont mind that shameless character. He said GEJ was dead cert to be the candidate of the APC courtesy of the work Buni and Bagudu had done selling his candidacy to Buhari. I even challenged him to a 2 million Naira bet that GEJ would never be APC candidate.

Now he wants to do a U-turn and pretend GEJ was never interested. Take decietful IPOBians seriously at your own expense. They are all the same.

Too much duplicity in their utterances induced by hatred of Yorubas. GEJ was their 'anyone but Yoruba' trump card and they all really believed Buhari would back him because that is how Igbos think and act. I.e they are always ready to cut their nose to spite their face and believe others are the same.

They assumed the hate they think Buhari has for Tinubu meant that PMB would be desperate to do anything to stop BAT, as IPObians would happily do, even if that meant destroying APC by using Jonathan.

Something that even a child knows would never fly because it would cause revbwllion capable of ending APC.

Now they are all denying their words and previous positions. A joke people TBH.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Ekugbeh(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Balderdash. Nonsense. Just look at how he's comparing GEJ performance with PMB. Bigger failure comparing himself with lesser failure.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Frigga13: 8:13am On May 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are you never ashamed? You forget some of us chided you for saying Jonathan was 100% going to be the APC candidate and that Buni and Bagudu had secured the deal?

No wonder IPOBians stink at politics. Even their elders, like you, do not have any political nous or maturity whatsoever so how can expect any from the young ones?

Yawn

Even imps wants to be on frigga mention

Next!
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop tagging me every post that has got to Tinubu, I'm not the only Nigerian that sees him a an old thief , over 160 million Nigerians sees him as thief

Mumu, read the thread title again. What has this got to do with Tinubu to ellict your mention of BAT?

Thread is about Jonathan and how he was never in contention for the APC ticket even as 'anyone but Yoruba' IPOBians, like you, passionately believed he was Buhari's anointed.

Same as you believed Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin Al Sudani and that Kanu was really going to Abuja to return with the severed head of Bubari. As he boasted maniacally to cheers from. Igbos in a video .

Trust me, I will always take every opportunity to remind you clowns you are jokers until you start facing your problems and leaving the Yorubas be with their lives.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by WhizdomXX(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2022
post=112654626:
The news was already DEAD ON ARRIVAL straight up.
That is why dem no even born Jona well to open mouth talk am.
Na dog for eat dat mouth instanta.
Coming from a patriot indeed.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by nedekid: 8:20am On May 09, 2022
Abeg Bros jona should go and rest. He has done his, let others do theirs.
This is not time for trial by error.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by emmnprince(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2022
Penguin2:
The only reason I wanted to see GEJ become APC candidate is because I wanted to see karma served on Tinubu and Amaechi.

I wanted to see their faces when the man they castigated so badly is made to repeat the fruit of all they laboured to build.

Other than that, GEJ coming in to the race would have been bad news both his reputation and for southern Nigeria.

We don’t want someone who would go there and do only 4 years and handover to north again.

GEJ should go and sit down.

His part in the Nigerian history is done and history will be kind to him.

Peter Obi2023

Until we see who rule and serve Nigeria beyond regional "picking" but competency and ability to deliver, Nigeria will become worse than it is.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by onefourseven(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2022
Tali1234:

What nonsense progress?

Exactly bro, what nonsense progress abi backwardness
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by cassette(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2022
post=112654626:
The news was already DEAD ON ARRIVAL straight up.
That is why dem no even born Jona well to open mouth talk am.
Na dog for eat dat mouth instanta.

@NLPoliceWoman
You won't report this one because you are one and the same person

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by MartinsD12(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Big fat lies Jonathan is coming to apc anybody who doesn't like it should go and sit down, Jonathan will contest period, any other thing is noise making
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by bigcasava1(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2022
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Titogbanski: 8:55am On May 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Even the titling of the writeup is so biased....as if Jonathan ever said he was contesting
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Vulcan24(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2022
Cast all o em into da fire

Nigeria would rest
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Grandemperor(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2022
Off
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by techWriter3: 9:11am On May 09, 2022
On the contravention, he disciplined interested but queue for politicians's backing
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Austine567(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Warlord12:
Goodluck should collect power and after 4years give the Presidency to anyone in the south which he trust and betray the mugus NORTH who just wan play politics una never see anything..
this Idea actually made sense, cause it will be easy for a sitting president to endorse who will succeed him, Gej should think ahead like the North and pave the way for the SS -SE

1 Like

Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Arielle: 9:32am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
The funny thing is that Jonathan is simply relaxed wherever he is at the moment, and the whole necessary rumours were to test his popularity out there and cause confusion around.

JEJ is not interested in the 2023 election. Stop dragging him to the mud. undecided undecided

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research services.
Jonathan was very interested and Buhari was very much a part of the plan. Consensus was a very hard sell to the top echelon of the APC as well as the aspirants because Jonathan made it clear that he would only run as APC consensus candidate. It has also become apparent to Buhari that most people would oppose a Jonathan candidacy because of the one term restriction. Buhari's people should stop lying. It was an agreement they had way before now which is why Jonathan started distancing himself from partisan politics and adopted the role of international statesman. But as they say, best laid plans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Bravetunde: 9:44am On May 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

If your state is better, you will not be sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in your state? Even your Goatluck Jonathan spends his holidays in Lagos. If you say Lagos was Nigeria's Capital, remember that Calabar was first Capital, and Abuja is current Capital. Why are you not sleeping under bridges in Calabar or Abuja?
If you have land for sale in man's land I'm buying.
Even if there are graves in the land,I m still buying.
The current one I bought I excavated it and to throw the dirt in the trash.
Name your price if you have.
Note that selling land and lavishing the money is better than skull mining.
If you don't check other cowordds if they have I'm but but I prefer land with ancestry graves.
Gives me joy when they are excavated while the owners cry say my father's grave grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Parachoko, shinja and other slavvve of ss,time to make more than 30k that the irritatin poopocrat pays you.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Parachoko: 9:47am On May 09, 2022
Bravetunde:

If you don't check other cowordds if they have I'm but but I prefer land with ancestry graves.
Gives me joy when they are excavated while the owners cry say my father's grave grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Parachoko, shinja and other slavvve of ss,time to make more than 30k that the irritatin poopocrat pays you.
Please bro, stop quoting me for all this your talk wey no dey readable abeg.
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by leocosta(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2022
drlateef:

Lol. So Lagos money is your money? You are such a pathetic wailer? Are you from Lagos? Why don’t you leave that to Lagos indigenes to decide on? You see your governors stealing money on daily basis, making your states to be retrogressive, yet you don’t talk about your governors. Tinubu has developed Lagos and laid down template for further development. None of your governors has ever done that. That’s why he is far better than any politician alive today.

Sorry I don't talk with Tinubu urchins
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by SHINJA: 9:53am On May 09, 2022
Bravetunde:

Okoro Okoro Okoro angry angry sad
Re: 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? by Bravetunde: 9:57am On May 09, 2022
SHINJA:

Okoro Okoro Okoro angry angry sad
Coword,have you talked about how sad waste are slavves to ss today.
Your salary won't be complete these month.
The poopocrat will soon pay.
Can't you see how parachoko, captain8 and udele are working.
You are laxzy in these zombie work.you should be sakked to continue your folkinsxzer job grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.