Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why ls Konga So Frustrating And Useless With Deliveries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why ls Konga So Frustrating And Useless With Deliveries (413 Views)

Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless / Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why ls Konga So Frustrating And Useless With Deliveries by Hartway: 6:17am On May 09, 2022
I ordered for a product from Konga, it took 5 days to confirm and ship the product. Now after one week it is yet to reach Abuja from Lagos.

Unlike the other online store l used two months ago, my orders were confirmed and shipped within 24hrs. It was later delivered to me in less than one week.

Pls, konga you need to up your game.
Re: Why ls Konga So Frustrating And Useless With Deliveries by Nuel345(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2022
Hartway:
I ordered for a product from Konga, it took 5 days to confirm and ship the product. Now after one week it is yet to reach Abuja from Lagos.

Unlike the other online store l used two months ago, my orders were confirmed and shipped within 24hrs. It was later delivered to me in less than one week.

Pls, konga you need to up your game.
which online store was that?
Re: Why ls Konga So Frustrating And Useless With Deliveries by Babalegba(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2022
They might be having hiccups. On the other hand,I ordered a pair of speakers from jumia on Saturday morning and it was delivered to me on Sunday evening about thirty six hours later in abeokuta ogun state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy Phone From Ali Express. / Samsung / Help!! My My Phone Stops Dialling Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.