Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,447 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria (329 Views)

Why Did IPOB Stop Uploading Pictures Of Empty Streets In South East? / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 6:21am On May 09, 2022
The only way to fix a problem is to get to the root cause.

The best way to get rid of IPOB is to Focus your energy on fixing Nigeria. Make it a better place for all. A place of Justice, fairness and reconciliation. This is the only thing that will put a permanent knife in the heart of Secessionist movements.

But if you think that you can use propaganda to get rid of agitations by labelling all crimes against them, then you are not serious about Nigerian Unity.

One Nigerianist, you all say you want Nigeria united yet you vote leaders that have 7th century mentality. Extremely tribalistic in nature. You one Nigerianist cheer them when they stifle the progress of your fellow Nigerians because of your hatred.

If you want your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to call themselves Nigerians, then plant the seed of Unity today. If not, then get ready to face your worst fear.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:23am On May 09, 2022
May Devil punish the cannibals and murderers call ipob and boko haram and all online animals supporting dem. Na very bad deaths go kill all of una one by one. Una and una family members, just a Sunapee kill those soldiers and other innocent igbos. Anuofias pigs dem

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 6:28am On May 09, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
May Devil punish the cannibals and murderers call ipob and boko haram and all online animals supporting dem. Na very bad deaths go kill all of una one by one. Una and una family members, just a Sunapee kill those soldiers and other innocent igbos. Anuofias pigs dem

Stale grin grin
No be today we start dey hear all these propaganda against ipob.
Una don dey make even those who were believing una propaganda in the past look stupid for ever falling for those.
Mumu propaganda that even a new born baby now knows is a lie. Tell your co propagandists to reason before reporting a full blown lies because everybody don dey know say una wey be flank government sponsored agents now do anything for money to blackmail ipob. No one believes you guys anymore. You guys now looks stupid with your idiotic propaganda day by day grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by chatinent: 6:37am On May 09, 2022
Actually, the only way to make everywhere calm is also the only way they don't want to hear due to selfish reasons—destroy the Brit amalgam.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
chatinent:
Actually, the only way to make everywhere calm is also the only way they don't want to hear due to selfish reasons—destroy the Brit amalgam.

To fix the failed british experiment called Nigeria, the wise ones have tried to push for restructuring so that Nigeria will look more like federated nations that make up a united Nigeria. This means resource control and regional governance. But, the parasitic ones have refused because of inability to see beyond their noses.

There are many that come online to pretend like they hate the current system but secretly they want it to stay they same because they think people from their tribe are benefiting more from the status quo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by chatinent: 6:48am On May 09, 2022
horsepower102:

To fix the failed british experiment called Nigeria, the wise ones have tried to push for restructuring so that Nigeria will look more like federated nations that make up a united Nigeria. This means resource control and regional governance. But, the parasitic ones have refused because of inability to see beyond their noses.

There are many that come online to pretend like they hate the current system but secretly they want it to stay they same because they think people from their tribe are benefiting more from the status quo.

Remember, I didn't say ‘fix.’ I said to calm it. Nigeria cannot be fixed. The thieves alive cannot let it happen...nor the offsprings of the theives promised power.
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 6:54am On May 09, 2022
chatinent:

Remember, I didn't say ‘fix.’ I said to calm it. Nigeria cannot be fixed. The thieves alive cannot let it happen...nor the offsprings of the theives promised power.

Thats why this thread is geared towards one nigerianist because for them to keep pushing for nigerian's forced exisitence, they must know something you and I dont.

Dont get me wrong your current stance is more rational than the stance of the one Nigerianist but lets give them the benefit of doubt that they know something we dont.

I am yet to see them open threads on ways to better their Nigeria. All I see from them is IPOB this and that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by cherishmichael: 6:57am On May 09, 2022
They all know how to make everyone happy and peaceful but hatred and pride in partnership with envy won't won't let them do what is right, mind you they also know two well that this coming election won't fit Tinumbu but out of tribalism and hatred they'll prefer him to be there .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:00am On May 09, 2022
cherishmichael:
They all know how to make everyone happy and peaceful but hatred and pride in partnership with envy won't won't let them do what is right, mind you they also know two well that this coming election won't fit Tinumbu but out of tribalism and hatred they'll prefer him to be there .

That is the classic case of the nigerian cutting their nose to spite their face.

They literally do the opposite of everything that will preserve their one Nigeria then act surprised when the consequences of their actions manifests.
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2022
YOU CANNOT GET RID OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLE, SOME ZONE BS ON HERE DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IPOB STANDS FOR.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU CANNOT GET RID OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLE, SOME ZONE BS ON HERE DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IPOB STANDS FOR.

I am referring to the secessionist movement not actual indigenous people.
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2022
horsepower102:

I am referring to the secessionist movement not actual indigenous people.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOU CAN ONLY GET RID OF ESN NOT IPOB.
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by cherishmichael: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
horsepower102:

That is the classic case of the nigerian cutting their nose to spite their face.

They literally do the opposite of everything that will preserve their one Nigeria then act surprised when the consequences of their actions manifests.

Sure na
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:15am On May 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOU CAN ONLY GET RID OF ESN NOT IPOB.

ESN is a paramilitary wing of IPOB set up to fight herdsmen attacks on farmlands.

IPOB will lose followership if the average supporter thinks that Nigeria has changed for the better and there is hope for the future. This is highly unlikely.

It's not a bad thing if that happens, it just means that IPOB will have to adapt and become more political to serve those that they care about.
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
Threads like these are always ignored by one nigerianists. I wonder why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by kettykings: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
But for a moment, it ipob, usb, UGM is stopped who will save igbos from Fulani herdsmen, bandits , the useless Nigeria police and the military.

I have been most critical of upon , UGM and ESN but I don't have a clue how igbos will fare under the Nigerian security and Fulani land army
Re: Nigerians, To Get Rid Of IPOB, Stop Propaganda Against Them And Fix Nigeria by horsepower102: 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
kettykings:
But for a moment, it ipob, usb, UGM is stopped who will save igbos from Fulani herdsmen, bandits , the useless Nigeria police and the military.

I have been most critical of upon , UGM and ESN but I don't have a clue how igbos will fare under the Nigerian security and Fulani land army

Police and army used to celebrate in the past when posted to the east but today they are scared. They have brutalized the citizens for so many years that people have lost any sympathy for them.

If Nigerian police and military is reformed tomorrow and stop abuse of power including extrajudicial killings for not giving bribes and Unnecessary road blockades, The people will come around to support them. This is highly unlikely though.

Nigeria has to fix itself to get rid of IPOB and other related groups.

Propaganda against them will not work because people on the streets know where their real problems come from.

(1) (Reply)

Security Alerts ! Tribal Fights! / 2023 Presidency: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Touch Of Madness – Obasanjo / Two Million Pounds ‘stolen’ By Ex-minister Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.