Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja (21424 Views)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs / NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by annisy(f): 7:13am On May 09, 2022
Stories for the gods
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by hisexcellency34: 7:14am On May 09, 2022
Buhari has failed in all areas
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by olatade(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Easy to say from the back of a faceless screen.

It's just an opinion, don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by KingGBsky(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2022
When you put an aboki as NNPC leader what else do you expect. Daft beings. What knowledge does an aboki man has? Even the educated ones.
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Adesina18111(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2022
We know say everything is a failure under Buhari regime...that man is a disease...Nigeria is now a betnaija BABY where the CEO and agents (Buhari and APC politicians) are cashing out big while gamblers (ignorant Nigerians) are losing their resources everyday...
Only ignorant Nigerians are concerned with Nigeria problem these days...it is easy for a camel to go through a noodle hole than to see Nigeria becoming better under any political party in this generation...the debts, the embezzlement, the corruption, the lies and even the selfish governance...
I am working hard to make things right for my future kids so they won't taste half of what I have been through...even if my father failed me...I must not fail my kids...
Pray for yourself and your family and stop wasting time praying for these useless leaders...
The only language BUHARI and APC understand now is 2023 general election...any other language is a noise and distraction... lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
And before u quote me...think twice if your comment against what I wrote won't spoil your life cos you must tell God to govern your family and your generation affairs the way APC and Buhari are governing us...IRE OOoo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by pickatyouu: 7:20am On May 09, 2022
See useless reason, is this the first long holiday we are experiencing in our country, y during other holidays there wasn't any scarcity
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by blackpanda: 7:20am On May 09, 2022
olatade:

It's just an opinion, don't take it personal.

Yea. Just that Some of us have all the solutions to Nigeria's problems on social media. But go and see the cesspool of filth they operate in their private lives
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by blazingblender(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2022
Hmmmm
Become your own boss now
Learn a high income skill that can make you a millionaire in a month ...
No jokes
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
Chat up07044383920 to get added
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Gkay1(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2022
Nnpc na scam
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Olumaeme: 7:26am On May 09, 2022
Take NNPC serious at your own risk
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Bobloco: 7:29am On May 09, 2022
Administration1:
There is always a statement to back up unpreparedness. So because of people returning from holiday, fuel don scarce? undecided

Imagine the excuse, so because of sallah, fuel scarce
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by LucemFerre: 7:30am On May 09, 2022
So na only for Abuja festival dey happen abi?
The bad governance no even dey annoy me reach the thought say we are all stupid.
Mtchew
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2022
I got my full tank yesterday. It will take for the week. I don't listen to bullshit like this cos it always turn out to be lies..
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by cherishmichael: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
Okay
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Brekke: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
The NNPC Ltd notes the sudden appearance of fuel queues in parts of Abuja. This is very likely due to low loadouts at depots which usually happen during long public holidays, in this case, the Sallah celebrations.
Indigo Card
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by SmartyPants(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2022
Pele10:
I don't belive you sir, we are nigerians, we can clearly read the signs when thing are going wrong, allow us buy paniclly, don't act as if you care.

But do you know the that the panic buying is what will actually cause the scarcity finally?
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by 1875pit: 7:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112655376:

Anything to move our darling nation forward and make life easier for Nigerians is all we are after at
[/b].

[b]God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by olatade(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Yea. Just that Some of us have all the solutions to Nigeria's problems on social media. But go and see the cesspool of filth they operate in their private lives

Oga carry your bitterness elsewhere abeg! It's to early for this on a monday morning.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by 4gunners(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Easy to say from the back of a faceless screen.
He is right.. There will always be 1000s reasons for failure. We need to do better.
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by yeking18(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Badagry Expressway Lagos.
-Potential Outlook like Ajah, Lekki et al in the nearest future.
- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Massive infrastructure 10 Road lane going on.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
YEKING ESTATE FIRM 23408032654446 23408023897358
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by benalvino3: 8:00am On May 09, 2022
When they put illiterates from the north in key positions in the country, why won't it die
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Sammyhans(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2022
Contact us to help you install a tracker on your car , bus ,bike or truck, WhatsApp or call , 08102330181
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Thunderfayayou: 8:14am On May 09, 2022
Deputy1111:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=306258655019641&id=100069065264965
The most wicked government since creation unfortunately their foot soldiers that are on Nairaland,also suffering with Nigerians will rather die than saying the truth.

Shame on them
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Thunderfayayou: 8:17am On May 09, 2022
Deputy1111:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=306258655019641&id=100069065264965
The most wicked government since creation unfortunately their foot soldiers that are on Nairaland,also suffering with Nigerians will rather die than saying the truth.

Shame on them!
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Tutor722: 8:17am On May 09, 2022
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Cashewman: 8:22am On May 09, 2022
Nothing new...... Usual Deceits lipsrsealed
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Minjim: 8:23am On May 09, 2022
These excuses are not tenable.

TmDont they have foresight at all in NNPC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Tavershima Adyorough, Ortom's Aide Murdered In Makurdi; Wife Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.