Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

New Batch Of Article Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Batch Of Article Writers Needed (1506 Views)

The First Batch Of 100,000 2017 Beneficiaries Should Have Received Their Stipend / N-power: Osinbajo Announces Second Batch Of Successful Applicants / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Edrick: 11:42pm On May 11, 2022
Hello, good day.

Please is the position still available?

My mail : buchilynda@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by dk2baba(m): 4:20am On May 12, 2022
Oshodiraymond@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by amikedi: 10:27am On May 12, 2022
I'm
Dominique123:
I’m looking for a new batch of article writers to join my team. You will be writing well researched SEO contents using the writer’s guide I send to you. Note that, you will be writing a sample article using the guide to be sure you are proficient. Every new writer writes on the same topic ‘Does Amazon Ship To Nigeria?’. The article won’t be posted anywhere so don’t expect me to pay for it.

My pay is N1.5 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will find out and not pay for your content.

Drop your email address if you are interested and I will reach out

Augusta.ukpong@yahoo.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by beejayodus(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2022
Dominique123:
I’m looking for a new batch of article writers to join my team. You will be writing well researched SEO contents using the writer’s guide I send to you. Note that, you will be writing a sample article using the guide to be sure you are proficient. Every new writer writes on the same topic ‘Does Amazon Ship To Nigeria?’. The article won’t be posted anywhere so don’t expect me to pay for it.

My pay is N1.5 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will find out and not pay for your content.

Hello, ma'am. I am interested in this project. I believe I am a decent writer and can work with you. I have some of my articles published in different dailies and blogs. My mail address is odurombionabanjo@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Boluwatife101: 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
I'm a proficient SEO article writers with experience and expertise.
bolurose01@gmail.com.
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Boluwatife101: 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
I am a proficient SEO article writer and I would love to work for you.
bolurose01@gmail.com.
Thank you

Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Ese4edos(f): 4:52am On May 13, 2022
edomwonyiesosa4@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Ese4edos(f): 4:53am On May 13, 2022
edomwonyiesosa4@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by LuvsBeautifl: 8:21am On May 13, 2022
sharon_ope@yahoo.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Vickyblaq19: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Dominique123:

My name is Ashogbon Victor. I am a certified writer with a wide range of experience in the subtle art of content writing. Quality result is guaranteed as I look forward to join your team.

My Email Address: ashogbonvictor22@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Obc1234(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2022
kingsleyadonu52@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Layomiexclusive: 12:53am On May 17, 2022
I would like to write for you.

My email is esterilayomi84@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Okimo123p: 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
Dominique123:

Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Okimo123p: 6:19pm On May 20, 2022
Dominique123:

I will love to work with you.
Am a satisfied writer

okimopraise@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2022
Okimo123p:

Am a satisfied writer

Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Insanetom: 8:01pm On May 20, 2022
Dominique123:

philipt525@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by emmanex2000: 8:06pm On May 20, 2022
emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by ziky2010(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2022
zkladewale@yahoo.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by peterify1: 6:54am On May 21, 2022
evidencetoprove@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by verminnel(f): 7:26am On May 21, 2022
Verminnel@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by AngelaAtah15: 2:27pm On May 21, 2022
Angellaatah@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Neehmah19(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dominique123:

hikmohadetunji@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by emmanex2000: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
I need a good cryptowriter asap
Contact @ 07012809662
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Kennystar08(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies! Vacancies!! Vacancies!!! - Please Apply ONLY If Qualify! / Wetinbe-Sales Executives Wanted- Immediate Start- Country Wide / Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.