Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) (24666 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by bigdammyj: 10:46am On May 09, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Yhungtee44(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2022
Fine Girl grin grin
What am I thinking
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

You're a non entity. I will ignore your hungry self and pass
u have proven once again with this mention that you are in a sizzling hot romance with stupidity
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2022
jonaifame22:
u have proven once again with this mention that you are in a sizzling hot romance with stupidity

See person wer I dey follow talk grin

Someone I can feed for life!

Nairaland has really dealt with me...

Well, this is my last reply to your generation both unborn and born.

When you done chop belleful, come back and talk to me!

ah, small pikin of yesterday grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by KarlWhyte(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2022
hapi birthday
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Kilometres: 10:59am On May 09, 2022
Ebubu3:
Dis em name sef grin

Are u sure davido is not in cult

Him no dey hide am na
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

close ur smelly mouth stop showing it to me via that smiley,I don't see a break up between you and stupidity,cos there is emotional connection between the two of you, even if you can feed me i would still decline ur help,make stupidity no come dey threaten me sey I dey collect things from him babe

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by damiloladuke: 11:05am On May 09, 2022
OBO
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Transcriber: 11:16am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

what exactly do you discuss on your YouTube?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Obiebanks007(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2022
jonaifame22:
you are very stupid and it is one of the reasons why you are still single and unmarried

Finishing grin

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Beautygoddesss: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
Hbd dear hailey
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by judejprince: 11:40am On May 09, 2022
HBD LLNP TO HER
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:40am On May 09, 2022
Take good care of her,no allow Wizkid son come close to her oooo
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:57am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:
See as money dey make person fine cool

On a normal, Davido is Ugly sad
BTW, happy birthday to the cute little girl!

Aunty, do you know you are ugly?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Dayvidoo: 11:59am On May 09, 2022
Happy Birthday Hailey
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 12:25pm On May 09, 2022
Transcriber:
what exactly do you discuss on your YouTube?

kindly take out time to watch then you'll know Sir.

Its for celebrating people !
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty, do you know you are ugly?
Yes I do.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Philip4564(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2022
Go Hailey!!! Happy birthday dear may your days be long
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2022
1Codruz0:
LET'S ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES TOGETHER!!!
How?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 1:05pm On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Yes I do.
good girl.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 2:09pm On May 09, 2022
This guy really does well with the Way he tries to be there for all his kids
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Foodlovers: 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
Nice one OBO
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

good girl.
Pass...
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Aaay: 5:09pm On May 09, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Khaysee: 10:04pm On May 09, 2022
Carry jet for daughter birthday chineke bless me ooooo

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) / Skales: I Denied My Mother When Poverty Became Unbearable / Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Bike Sold For N181m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.