Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) (24661 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Ade1234tayo: 8:11am On May 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M9gkeqqiqw

Award-winning singer, David Adeleke, professionally known as Davido on Sunday celebrated his daughter, Hailey’s fifth birthday.

The DMW boss showered prayers on his daughter as he post beautiful pictures of the celebrant on Instagram.

The talented singer who expressed his love for his daughter called her his twin.

He wrote, “Happy birthday to my darling daughter, Hailey Veronica Adeleke! May you be surrounded by love and all your favourite things as we Celebrate you today and forever! I love you twin. #big5”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdTNVjiL6-i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Imortal001: 8:13am On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday hailey, wishing you long life, good health and every good thing in life!
Beautiful davido carbon copy!

17 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 8:16am On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday sunshine.
David isn't playing with his kids, kudos to him.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Mirabella01: 8:57am On May 09, 2022
Enjoy yourselves cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday girl.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2022
I buy PayPal funds. Quote me if you have biko.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On May 09, 2022
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Beautiful Hailey.

Enjoy your day darling.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2022
See as money dey make person fine cool

On a normal, Davido is Ugly sad

BTW, happy birthday to the cute little girl!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2022
if she's ur twin wetin come concern me, father Abraham
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 10:26am On May 09, 2022
I wish her well. cool
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by OgunleyeA1: 10:27am On May 09, 2022
wahala
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Munanonye(f): 10:27am On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday girl
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Ebubu3: 10:28am On May 09, 2022
Dis em name sef grin

Are u sure davido is not in cult

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Tonypens48(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2022
Happy Birthday to her.

Kindly check my signature
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

you are very stupid and it is one of the reasons why you are still single and unmarried

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by blacknoir: 10:33am On May 09, 2022
Beautiful girl happy bday
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 10:34am On May 09, 2022
jonaifame22:
you are very stupid and it is one of the reasons why you are still single and unmarried

Lol, you're not very stupid. And I think you're married too.

Well, I'm 100000000 times better than you... I've actually achieved everything you'll ever wish to achieve. smiley
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2022
Api Baiday
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Nai make P Sqaure say "NOBODY UGLY".

Na money just dey fall person hand..... Assuming person like Akpororo nor get money he for dey give children convulsion.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Confirm cool
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by marshalcarter: 10:40am On May 09, 2022
Happy birthday baby girl...

But all these chains these guys dey wear...shey e no dey heavy them nii
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2022
Happy Birthday dear
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nai make P Sqaure say "NOBODY UGLY".

Na money just dey fall person hand..... Assuming person like Akpororo nor get money he for dey give children convulsion.

Yeah, you get the gist!
Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Lol, you're not very stupid. And I think you're married too.

Well, I'm 100000000 times better than you... I've actually achieved everything you'll ever wish to achieve. smiley
I still reiterate that you're stupid, your mention just proved it again

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 10:45am On May 09, 2022
jonaifame22:
I still reiterate that you're stupid, your mention just proved it again

You're a non entity. I will ignore your hungry self and pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption / Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Bike Sold For N181m / Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.