Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness (333 Views)

How I Landed A 30K Job On Upwork Within 10 Minutes And How You Too Can Do Same / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Convert 1600 Naira To A 30k To 50k Monthly Using Your Social Media And Mobile Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 11:02am On May 09, 2022
I need a top-quality ghostwriter who is creative and passionate, and who has experience and/or interest in health and fitness, particularly senior fitness, to create a 30,000-word book in this space.

The non-fiction manuscript will be created for older adults who are interested in physical fitness, and your ultimate goal is to create a unique, 100%-original, quality book that is both engaging and informative, with excellent grammar from start to finish.

I will provide detailed guidelines that will include the table of contents, chapters' scope, and hints about our audience and the best approach. With that I need you to create a unique book without grammar, spelling, typos, punctuation, syntax, or other errors.

You will also write a short one-page description.

This book requires that you add plenty of pictures that are royalty free for commercial use. So you should be competent in finding relevant royalty-free pictures.

You will address our audience using a second singular person, in a friendly, conversational tone.

The content you’ll write must be 100% plagiarism-free. We will check with our highly-sensitive plagiarism checker tools. It is preferable that you have Grammarly PREMIUM for a unique and grammatically correct content.

Our pay is N1.5 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will not accept it.

Please note that as part of the selection process, you will be required to write a 500-word introduction.

Details will be provided to selected writers, and, if selected, you will need to sign an NDA.
There is an opportunity for a long-term relationship, so once you are selected, you can be sure of getting more jobs from us.

If you are interested in this job, WhatsApp me via 08167804401 stating your interest and your understanding of the project.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by rainlover(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 5:34pm On May 09, 2022
Still open
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 10:20am On May 21, 2022
You can still apply
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
Come to whatsapp
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 8:49am On May 23, 2022
Apply if you are available.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 11:05am On May 23, 2022
jozzee:
Apply if you are available.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 5:59pm On May 23, 2022
jozzee:
You can still apply
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness by jozzee: 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
You can still apply

(1) (Reply)

Get $10 Free As A New User With This Crypto Wallet. / How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria / Doityourselfimmigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.