Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React (908 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by philme87: 11:27am On May 09, 2022
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react after presidential aspirant, Peter Obi, mentioned that his son is almost 30 and has no car of his own.

The former Anambra state governor explained that his son has to buy his own car and not rely on him.

"I have a son that is going to be 29, 30 soon. He doesn't own a car, because he has to buy his own car," the presidential aspirant said.

He also explained that his daughter got married weeks ago and people were expecting him to invite influential people but he didn't, because he didn't see the reason for that.

Nigerians were especially interested in the statement he made about his son having no car at 30 and they've taken to Twitter to react.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxh6VQ4IDY

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:30am On May 09, 2022
continue lying and fooling urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by successmatters(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2022
I know where the problem is, people like the drug lord presidential candidate has so much messed up the psyche of most Nigerians that truth is now abhorred whe corruption is treasured.

Let the boy make his own money, and yes, decide when he wants to buy a car. His father cannot be taking decisions foe an adult son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by SultanYoung: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
Peter talk to much and in not less than few months he will be relegated.

Go ask FAYOSE how far, for this our NIJA is either you throw money to any hand that care to take or you go to Enugu and Ope a Church that's were all this speech are valid

3 Likes

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by successmatters(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2022
SultanYoung:
Peter talk to much

Buharri never talked, and we got deceived thinking he knew anything. Some silence are fuelled by the Dundee gene.
Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Odin13: 11:42am On May 09, 2022
Those kind of campaign don stAle..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Whazar(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2022
Obi needs to start spending oo

Baba just too dey cautious with money which is somehow good sha
Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by inoki247: 11:43am On May 09, 2022
Leave am he didn't know he failed as a father...

You don't owe your kid only education.....

You owe dem aw to be productive nd be creative if truly you the Father have vision and potential.....

You wey no fit build ur son of 30years on how to be productive and not depend on you again aw u take dey different from people depending on only Oil and not diversify....

Your kid can't diversify cos is not productive at 30 he still dey depend on you to get him a car cause his clueless...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by SultanYoung: 11:43am On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Buharri never talked, and we got deceived thinking he knew anything. Some silence are fuelled by the Dundee gene.
not that silence bro he should focus on Selling himself instead of all this I only drive INNOSON and ONLY go to MY VILLAGE PRIMARY HEALTH CLINIC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by inoki247: 11:48am On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Buhari also Talked about his Yearly Barren 100 cow buh people no too reason am say someone that keep having 100 cow Yearly witihout even adding one can't grow the country....

So dey should stop saying jargons we need something realistic and not using poverty to du yardstick to progress ....

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by etokhana: 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
seunmsg...this your bile will not take you anywhere. You will carry this with you like cloth from nairaland to twitter..."a father has failed if before 30 his son cannot buy a car."

What a comment? continue finding your voice.

Na God go heal you.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Unzerious: 12:03pm On May 09, 2022
This doesn't make Mr. Obi any less of a Thief, It just shows how Stingy he could get.
Nigerians Beware!!
Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Miracle2022: 12:09pm On May 09, 2022
What is the use of a car if my bank account is like that of your younger daughter.
Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by successmatters(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2022
SultanYoung:
not that silence bro he should focus on Selling himself instead of all this I only drive INNOSON and ONLY go to MY VILLAGE PRIMARY HEALTH CLINIC.

He is telling the truth, stop grasping at straws.
Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Reality3080: 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
A
Re: WATCH: My Son Who Is Almost 30 Doesn't Own A Car - Peter Obi | Nigerians React by Josegun(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2022
By all parameters..... he is a dull...

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu To Break This Reccod / Please Is This Possible? / Reno Omokri Instantly Blocks Facebook User For Controversial Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.