Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Treadmill For Home Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treadmill For Home Use (545 Views)

Where Can I Buy Treadmill's And Bicycle Ergometers In Lagos? / What Is The Best Way To Use The Treadmill Machine For Exercise? / Crosswalk Treadmill For Sale At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treadmill For Home Use by venabili: 11:51am On May 09, 2022
Hi All,

I'm looking for suggestions of treadmill for home use. Looked at jumia and konga and i'm not certain of the reliability of the brands i saw there. Anyone who has a good experience with one should please help with brand, model, price and place of purchase.

Needed features,
1. Electric
2. Auto incline
3. Heart monitor
4. MP3
5. Minimum 2HP

My budget is 250k.
Re: Treadmill For Home Use by venabili: 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
Someone should please help ooo. Even if its store locations where i can buy
Re: Treadmill For Home Use by Clodmiran: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
When considering brands and models, online reviews and user ratings can be your best friends. Look for real-life experiences from people who've used the treadmills you're eyeing. It's a great way to gauge reliability and performance. Now, let's talk about those essential features you're after: an electric treadmill with auto incline, a heart monitor, and MP3 capabilities. These are fantastic additions for a versatile workout at home. Just make sure the model you choose ticks all these boxes. But here's an interesting twist: have you ever thought about the disadvantages of reverse walking on a treadmill? It's a less common practice, and it's worth exploring the pros and cons. Safety should always be a priority when working out at home.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Having Kidney Or Liver Pain / 5 Warning Signs That Your Blood Sugar Level Is Too Low. / Career Opportuinity!opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.