Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos (2014 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Samiolafire: 11:59am On May 09, 2022
Nigerian-Canadian singer, Stephanie Otobo, has called out Apostle Johnson Suleman again, leaking sex chats for the public to see.

In a post on Twitter, Otobo accused the cleric of trying to cover up the alleged sexual activities they had together with operatives of the Nigerian Police.

“If these screenshots were fake, how did I get his pics that aren’t public pics at the first place and how come I’m the first to release this kind of pics of him?

"He has changed his hairstyle twice since I came out to speak up with receipts. He has done a lot to appear different", Otobo wrote.

https://allnews.ng/news/video-stephanie-otobo-calls-out-apostle-suleman-leaks-nude-photo

Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Okhuadams(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
Samiolafire:
Nigerian-Canadian singer, Stephanie Otobo, has called out Apostle Johnson Suleman again, leaking sex chats for the public to see.

In a post on Twitter, Otobo accused the cleric of trying to cover up the alleged sexual activities they had together with operatives of the Nigerian Police.

“If these screenshots were fake, how did I get his pics that aren’t public pics at the first place and how come I’m the first to release this kind of pics of him?

"He has changed his hairstyle twice since I came out to speak up with receipts. He has done a lot to appear different", Otobo wrote.

https://allnews.ng/news/video-stephanie-otobo-calls-out-apostle-suleman-leaks-nude-photo
you are shameless trying to rubbish a servant of God not knowing that you disgracing urself all the devils in you will not succeed
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Romanoff(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2022
O pari. Church done close. Just saw this on gistlovers.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by We4all: 12:12pm On May 09, 2022
She keeps going back and forth with her allegations.
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Rastaramsey(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2022
Okhuadams:
you are shameless trying to rubbish a servant of God not knowing that you disgracing urself all the devils in you will not succeed

Servant of what

Go check Twitter,

The picture of his fucking dick is trending...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Ololanla: 12:27pm On May 09, 2022
wow
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Goldbw122(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2022
Another one again, they never learn their lessons..
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by GooodHardDick: 12:36pm On May 09, 2022
The stupid Olosho is lamenting like prostitution isn't her job.

Why is she acting like the apostle didn't pay her?

In a sane country, this prostitute would have longed been arrested and thrown in jail by now!
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Malory: 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
Tithe loving apostle who loves to end it from the back
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
Mi o le do ashewo lae lae

Ashewo are frustrated human being

Ashewo r pig n r always ready to drag u to mud
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Odin13: 2:19pm On May 09, 2022
Wat he’s the video this morning on YouTube

Na wao

Apostle them ke..

And Na this useless fool get been dey get opinion on igbos

Manonly God go judge
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Authoreety: 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
Okhuadams:

servant of god my foot yeah!!!! this man has always been a h0rny goat in robe...
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Okhuadams(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

servant of god my foot yeah!!!! this man has always been a Hot goat in robe...
Mr saint have sres or catch him before. You feel she is saying the truth. Did God complain to you as if you have not done eorsw thing's always quick to judge. Mr Saint
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2022
Okhuadams:
Mr saint have sres or catch him before. You feel she is saying the truth. Did God complain to you as if you have not done eorsw thing's always quick to judge. Mr Saint

i could be the worst demon out there, and still judge this man who every week has some olosho having some sex scandal WITH PROOF with this h0rny goat in robe!....how many are there now? 3...4 or thats #5 ?!?!?
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Okhuadams(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i could be the worst demon out there, and still judge this man who every week has some olosho having some sex scandal WITH PROOF with this h0rny goat in robe!....how many are there now? 3...4 or thats #5 ?!?!?
ok ooo worst demon abeg no worry ur head or die .for this matter. God can handle the matter abi u no believe God. Drink cold water to cool ur tember. The man no worry so you too no worry
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2022
Okhuadams:
ok ooo worst demon abeg no worry ur head or die .for this matter. God can handle the matter abi u no believe God. Drink cold water to cool ur tember. The man no worry so you too no worry

what god are you talking about? you mean the god of sodom and gomorrah and/or LUCIFER!!! thats the only god this h0rny goat in robe is serving. abeg stop fooling yourself with this false prophet!
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Okhuadams(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what god are you talking about? you mean the god of sodom and gomorrah and/or LUCIFER!!! thats the only god this h0rny goat in robe is serving. abeg stop fooling yourself with this false prophet!
as you are fooling urself in furstration be crying over it when the man and his God are having a good time. Keep fooling urself over
a matter that doesn't concern tyou. Keep fooling urself over lies. Keep fooling urself untill you fiinaly die on top it.
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On May 10, 2022
Hmm... We'll know who's truly a man of God on judgement Day. To go any church dey fear me laidis bayii embarassed
Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2022
Okhuadams:
as you are fooling urself in furstration be crying over it when the man and his God are having a good time. Keep fooling urself over
a matter that doesn't concern tyou. Keep fooling urself over lies. Keep fooling urself untill you fiinaly die on top it.

you yeye people seem to be obsessed by death, son.... dont despair, its coming whether you like it or not!

(1) (Reply)

See First Pictures Of Leroy Sane Since Incident With Sadio Mane. (PHOTO) / Bbnaija Ebuka’s D!vorces | Wife Cynthia Heated Up As She Rejects D!vôrce / Anna Nicole Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.